twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

buy low sell high

this is futa and /ss/ isnt it

not futa sadly

You know that's the best ones closely followed by male:mindbreak

>tfw I bought 10 different coins a day before the crash
I'm not getting my bitcoin back anytime soon, fug

Gib name.

Humbly suggesting that Bill Murray in Groundhog Day be the temporary mascot of Veeky Forums since we keep going through the same shit day after day

Michlan, you are the one constant in this sea of chaos and plebbitors. Never leave us please.

How often does it usually crash like this? Is what's happening this month what happens every month, or is it better/worse than the average?

Seriously I'm not even worried at this point, just bored. If it's going to crash to 8k, just fucking do it already. I would hate for this bear market to last for months and slowly bleed all coins dry.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
I LOST money!!!!!
SELL SELL SELL!!!!

Name please

I hate when those fuckers crop the image, making reverse search useless.

tsumino.com/Book/Info/31694/sunny-early-summer-fakku

If anybody has a buck to spare:
0x3D28C9E778C3Ed7500C93DD3D437eaA4D25FeA66

Ty.

Happens every month, sometimes more

This one is a bit worse than normal due to FUD and especially futures trading screwing everything up, expect another massive dip when Wall Street shorts BTC again when the next set of futures contracts expire. In other words tether up and buy that dip, or if you don’t trust tether (I don’t), get your fiat ready and buy the dip

Im done, Im never buying again unless the market is bottomed out.

peek the coins that are actually holding when the market is down, means big gains once bull market is back...looking @ u, UFR

How the hell does that shit work without batteries or caps?

gears, twisty flapper thingys and rubber bands

We were on a bull run for nearly two months, were crashing so that we dont have to later.

when you pull the trigger it spins a mechanism that makes sound... in other ways, leverages the power of your finger when pulling the trigger

If it's really due to CBOE and CEM futures, we're gonna have this fun twice a month from now on, most likely unable to really recover.
Only hope would be to start swing trading instead of holding, apart from really good projects who might yield small gains.

Bullshit. It's recoverAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA