Now that binance is charging $10+ in fees for transactions and withdrawals, which exchange are you going to use?

Now that binance is charging $10+ in fees for transactions and withdrawals, which exchange are you going to use?

Other urls found in this thread:

binance.com/fees.html
reddit.com/r/binance/comments/7qxig5/binance_updates_and_suggestions/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kucoin

cryptobridge

proofs; I demand them

Fucking kucoin obviously.

None.
I hold everything in ETH on coinbase.

If you check fees it says 0.01 ether if withdrawing eth. That is $10 when eth is $1000.

binance.com/fees.html

reddit.com/r/binance/comments/7qxig5/binance_updates_and_suggestions/
binance.com/fees.html
Outrage, disgust, despair

dont transfer ethereum. lite coins fee is like 0.001 so if you need to move money around try that

So it's only etherem? All the other coins are not affected?

>caring about pocket change

You're not going to make it

Also, use BiBox

other coins have their own fees on binance, ive used kuckcoin and their fees are real shit

>I-it's okay to willingly lose thousands of dollars every year in unnecessary fees
I'll never know this level of shooting myself in the foot

You can do the math yourself on the rest.

If you use others then they will get you converting eth to ltc or whatever.

dear NEWFAGS this is your hint that ETH and BTC are dying and LTC is the new platform to have a moon of monstrous proportions

>unnecessary fees
Yeah, why don't they provide their services for free? Fucking outrage!

transfer litecoin because it stays around and mostly under 200usd (lol) then trade for ethereum

So then you pay a fee to go from ltc to eth and back again when you leave.

but is this new ?

Their support is god awful slow. I've been waiting about three weeks now to reset my 2fa. Haven't been able to do shit.

DONT KEEP YOUR SHIT ON THE EXCHANGE.
Everything is fine until it's not then you're fucked.

gate.io, obviously

Neo is free, which is why I "cash out" all my swing gains and shitcoin moons in neo to my ledger.

Why the fuck are you trading ETH?
Do you also trade BTC too like a brainlet?

didn't back up your 2FA key like you were instructed to, yet it's the exchange's fault

they charge trading fees, retard

The fuck you need to move crypto around? Just divide your assets into 3-5 exchanges

They literally warn you when setting up 2FA to backup the key or you'll have to wait for weeks

You fully deserve this
In fact I hope they put tickets from idiots like you at low priority and instead respond to the actual problems

mine was reset within 20 minutes. no shit son. They have updated their F2A reset and now its super easy and fast.

They reset mine in a matter of hours once I'd supplied all the info

Wtf, how can they charge me for using their platform to trade on?!?!?!?

hahaha yeah this.....^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I went back to double check I had my 2FA keys, and realized I didn't get 2 of them, so while my devices work, disable and re-enable 2FA for new keys.

fuck yeah, a platform should pay ME for trading on there

Wait what.
I just have my phone, did I need to write something down because I didn't see anything.

>I went back to double check I had my 2FA key
meant ALL my keys across different exchanges, the ones I missed inserted it into paragraphs that I didn't noticed that those were the keys.

>10$ transactions
Source? All the news I find says the high fees are for withdrawals and that trading fees are still 0.1%

you should go to the exchange, disable 2FA, then re-enable it, and then BACK UP THE CODE IT TELLS YOU TO. because if you lose your phone, or if it dies, you'll be in the same position. 2FA doesn't sync up with your google account.

Is this only if you use google 2FA?
Because I don't.

I went through all the fucking exchanges (10+) to disable and re-enable 2FA and write down all the shitty keys. I know they tell you to write them down, but it took me a long time to really notice that warning.

COSS even does not show you the 2FA-seeds, you have to scan the QR-code with a different app to see the code...

Binance, becuase I'm not a poorfag

DO YOU WANNA SHOP OR NO??

instead of heeding my advice just ignore it since you're not using google 2FA, you'll be fine.

I don't know if you're being ironic or not.
But I'm pretty sure the support page states that to disable sms auth I have to go through verification again. So I don't really want to go through that again, at least not right away.

Bibox is better than kucoin, it is also the first to implement DAI pairings so Tether can be avoided

Google Auth, no matter what app you use doesn't save anything to any Google accounts. You don't even have to have a Google user. You don't even need internet access for the Google Auth protocol. The keys are stored on the phone only.

Thanks for the info.

Kucoin also has a 0.01 ETH withdrawal fee.
Enjoy the chinkery, fags.

It's not just ETH.

Look at LINK. I had to pay 15 LINK and 19 REQ to get them off the exchanges to my wallet the other day, so about $15-18 and $10-15 at the time depending on how their prices had fluctuated.

I did it mainly out of paranoia about exchages being unstable after Bitconnect and it'd be better than losing the whole lot if Binance exit scammed or went under, but it still was a shit price.

Wow 0.1% trading fee. Fuck that. Maybe ill go back to etherdelta. Too bad tadar relay put fees back on. Ill have to check how much they are

Nnot sure why we dont put together a sticky telling people who to trade - what exchanges and related fees. Maybe ill try to out something together today and post see of people loke it

>already charge .1% for every trade
>it literally costs them nothing but basic tx fees to move from one wallet to another
>they should charge 5-10x for the privilege of holding your own coins
Retarded

if you're using SMS then you're fine as long as you dont change your phone number. most of the time when folks are referring to 2FA it's a 6 digit code generated every 30 seconds that is used instead of received a txt msg

Its how they can afford giving out two bmw i8's every now and again

Good to know.

The thing I hate about Binance is that trade quantities are in two decimal places. This leaves a lot of small change for every shitcoin trade I do when I trade back to BTC.