Has etheremon turned the corner from ponzi to legitimate game?

Has etheremon turned the corner from ponzi to legitimate game?

No

Yes

Once the chinks get on board this shit is going to explode.

Just bought a 100K

Considering that it's literally the only actual playable game right now, yes.

im selling my mianari for 1.3 eth, but now im thinking is this too low? is there a way i can cancel my sell i dont see a button?

What's a good price to sell a #1 catch you think? I saw someone selling one for 100 ETH but I can't see how anyone would ever pay that much.

I've got mine up for 12 user, that is enough for me

That's about what I figured. Some whale with like 10,000 ETH will probably be along to scoop up some of the most valuable ones soon enough.

Until they introduce some way of making money on mons, no way anyone would buy them.

you are an idiot say goodbye to a cheaply sold mon

They have a marketplace on the site, user. You can trade and lend them now.

Obviously those who buy the legendaries think they will go up in value and therefore turn a profit later.

how does this fucking game work? is the only way to get a mon is to buy one or can they be "caught" somehow?

smartcontracts

so just by moving eth around via metamask wallet?

oracles

They have some free starters on the site you can catch but you do have to pay for the transaction.

The rest are much more expensive as time goes on and eventually become uncatchable.

How do you download and play this?

I've been trading for ages but never actually done anything with cryptos

Nope still a literal ponzi where you have to spend thousands to play

only retards like Veeky Forums would actually do this

You don't do shit with cryptos you newfag, it's a literal ponzi where first come first serve, you get in before anyone else, you shill your coin that you got before anyone else, and they people buy that shit from you at a higher price

that's this entire crypto game in summary

why don't my mons appear in the for sale listing even though they are when i go to "my mons"?

>see my oc again
I still have my Vibe #101, probably going to lend him out soon.

>hater who didnt get in early
Do you get your news on fucking internet explore?
Show me where is ponzi?
You dont get money for shit for buying early, the only reason to buy early is to sell it later at higher cost presuming that alot of mons have been caught after you and driving the price up.

Make an ethereum wallet on myetherwallet.com and they will walk you through how to get some eth. Then you can install Metamask extension for firefox/chrome and use your eth to buy, trade and fight mons!

Will the EMON token be listed on exchanges?

Also whats the most efficient way of leveling up your mons at the start? Gym or castles?

Hahahhahahaha get rekt

Can a whale please buy everything for a discount and release them to make my stash rarer?

You're kidding, right? 1 gwei gas is getting confirmed nowadays, it literally costs a couple bucks to play.

Yeah I didn't get in fucking early, does that mean I deserve to pay 10x the price just because I got in a day later than all you pajeets? Tell me how that's not a ponzi scheme you literal pajeet

Depends on gas price. Gyms have a set fee of 0.001 ETH and the transactions are typically around 200k gas. Attacking a castle is free but transactions will range from 700-900k gas, depending on the number of supports used on both teams, i.e. attacking castles with an empty bottom row will be cheaper because there's less to calculate in the battle simulation.

Both gyms and castles are similar in terms of raw XP for low level mons: they both give you three battles worth. Gyms gives you all 3 on one mon of your choosing while attacking a castle will give one battle to 3 mons each.

Right now you can get 1 gwei transactions confirmed if you wait a little, which means attacking is the most efficient way to get EXP right now. At 2-3 gwei and higher gyms become a more attractive option, but only for mons that are level 6 or below as the gyms themselves only go up to level 5. You get a lot less XP when your mon is 2 or more levels higher than the ones you're training against.

Finally, one thing to consider is that at low levels it's hard to actually win battles, so gyms still might be your best bet for getting your mons up to speed since winning gives your mons three times the experience that losing does.

LMAO just bought a VIBE for ONLY .2 ETH

I'm dumping everything because Naka is a cuck who didn't put Smorple in.