It's here, and it's here to stay

It's here, and it's here to stay.

get out of legacy link, jason parser confirmed it will NOT be supported by financial institutions.

ethplorer.io/address/0x877fb817d5de492d20ec3190a812f6430e8faeba#pageSize=50

Only available on etherdelta. airdrop soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

ethplorer.io/address/0x877fb817d5de492d20ec3190a812f6430e8faeba#pageSize=50
etherdelta.com/#0x877fb817d5de492d20ec3190a812f6430e8faeba-ETH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this shit genuinely scares me

any airdrop deets senpai?

ChainCash is the real deal.
Why not have a digital cash that is an if loop?

>ethplorer.io/address/0x877fb817d5de492d20ec3190a812f6430e8faeba#pageSize=50

bump

>jason parser confirmed it will NOT be supported by financial institutions.
proof?

This is literally evidence of the shadowfork, even the name 'shadowlink'
What more proof so you need user?

I'm that guy with 2,000,000 ShadowLink delivered yesterday. AMA.

Do*
Phone posting fuck

I want to see jason confirm it's not supported by financial institutions

these people belong in prison.

How does the airdrop work? Do i need to apply? Does every link holder get it?

Everyone concerned should know legacy link will still be used for a lot of different start-ups and possible other institutions like insurance providers. Shadow fork was only done because it seems that was what swift wanted. Also smartcontract.com will be behind both of the tokens and it will use the same mechanisms in their networks so slink used by banks also goes to show legacy link is very stable and safe

I love how this FUD has its own fucking lore. Top kek

Will there be a technical difference between the two? Why did Swift want it? Why will slink be used by banks instead of link?

>slink
>stinky slinkies

ShadowLink is old news. We're at McLink now.

You can literally create your own erc20 token and call it whatever you want

Anyone worries about OPs post should drop their bags. They don't have want it takes to hodl link

There is going to be alot more fud before the inevitable andromeda mission

There's not much info about this yet, but from what I've understood SWIFT wanted to have more of an internal token. If you look up for the top wallets of Link you notice how concentrated the possessions are also there's a possibility for node operators to hold on to all the tokens they get paid. This + being able to trade in an open, completely unregulated, market was a scenario SWIFT saw as a vulnerability in the network. I believe Slink will be distributed only for API providers SWIFT classifies safe (nodes could still stake the penalty payment) and will only be able to trade or receive tokens through SWIFTs semi-private permission based market. This way they will stay in complete control of the token price, distribution and ownerships

guys i sold my 30k LINK with loss, im trying to buy this shadowlink but i cant find it anywhere??? im literally fucking shaking right now did i fall for a Veeky Forums meme??? pls tell me this shit is real or else i might kill myself.

Buying now

It's all FUD intended to get you to sell your LINK for cheap. Btw, thanks for those cheap bags you sold me.

You guys are taking this shit way too far.

Sold all my links for slinks

Man, the FUD is getting extremely creative. If you fools sell your LINK because of this...

Everyone sell your link and get ready to buy ShadowLink right now. This is not a drill.

stinky legacylinky gonna get assblasted when SWIFT makes this official.

Sergey doesn't even dare show his face.

already being traded.

Lmao this is some next level meme shit

Gib airdrop now

i already bought a bunch just to be safe

The fud against Link is unparalleled. This obsession is what happens when you stay in your basement for days on end and are too fat and disgusting to even walk up the stairs and have a shower. Filthy pigs.

>literally a SLINK fudder
nice try, pig.

>meme goes too far
>Shadowlink delivers oracle solution before Link
I can see it happening

it's over.

LINK is done.

Join the McLink Discord to make sure you dont miss the airdrop!

McLink_ shadow4rk

The shadowfork resides in a private fork of ETH, and trades on a shadowfork of ED. Anything else is just a scam.

Exactly, the tokens are residing on a private SWIFT-based ETH fork. I suspect that they trade, if at all, on an equally private fork of ED.

>This + being able to trade in an open, completely unregulated, market was a scenario SWIFT saw as a vulnerability in the network.
gets listed on etherdelta lol
Pajeets are on a whole other level with this FUD.

anything can get listed on etherdelta you dumbfuck

this is fucking beautiful, gj anons

lol

Someone for the love of god please tell me if it will support shadowETH?

Half are LARPing but I bet some of this is serious in an attempt to scam people with a fake coin. Probably one fo the Veeky Forums discords or some literal pajeets. Sad really. Bazingacoin 2.0. It is almost certainly the same group who started the chan coin or that pink link coin and things and this is just their latest one. The autists on Veeky Forums are going along with it but some people will genuinely believe it with this amount of shilling behind it lol.

by the pajeets who made it, yes. Only a brain-dead idiot would actually buy it.
>swift didn't want a traded coin
>adds it to etherdelta

This insane FUD campaign just confirmed to me that LINK is 100% legitimate and valuable. I'm buying.

Here ya go faggot

This is getting interesting. SmartContract and SWIFT shadowforked Link and some biztards create a fake token with the same name and now it's already traded on exchanges. This shit will get confusing as hell when the real link fork gets released. People will get scammed and people will mess up and buy legacy link or the fake fork when trying to buy SWIFT link or shadow link or whatever it's eventually called.

I'm grabbing some just incase, strange stuff. Hope sergey wasnt forked like a pork :/

the virgin chainlink vs the chad shadowfork

oh my god you fucking kikes, your deciept attempts are pitiful. anyone who sells their LINK for any reason doesn't deserve what it has to provide for you in the future. HOLD LINK and ignore anything saying otherwise.

So which shadowfork is the best to buy SLINK, LNK or stick with the legacy LINK?
Bumed out LINK will be much scaled back in its usage but you've got to roll with the punches.

havent seen FUD this hard in a while, if anything i' ll be buying more on the daily

buy back any link you sold now if you are not part of the pajeet P&D (D&P) group!
TAKE THEIR LAMBOS FROM THEM, PUMP ON THE BASTARDS SO THEY ALL LOSE THEIR LINK!
considering there is only one LINK and the rest are pajeet fakes, what do you think?

Desu, setup another thread for ppl to post addresses, and start the airdrop.

someone make a stinklink fork

I don't know about LNK, I believe SLINK is the fake one and LINK on Binance is the one for start-ups. Shadowfork by the original CL team is not released. Correct me if I'm wrong?

BUY EVERYTHING

LOOK AT ME...I AM THE WHALE NOW

can i get some airdropped to me?

pls im FOMOing hard, i need a piece of Veeky Forums history

They are desperate for enough people to sell so the outer circle of their group can make a profit.They are going to end up getting pumped on by the inner circle of the group soon as not enough people are selling on biz lmao.
HODL! DO NOT SELL THE PAJEETS YOUR LAMBOS! You might get lucky but most of you selling will lose at least 1/4 of your stacks. Buyback now and screw the pajeets over if you were foolish enough to sell.

There is only one LINK. The rest of Pajeet fud and LARP!
Soap will be provided after the war is over marine, so you can wash the poo off your LINK. No wonder they call us stinky linkies with all this pajeet shit on the tokens we take off them.

I'm sorry but what retards are actually falling for this?

I've been away a week and know nothing about this fork or whatever it is. Can I get a rundown?

it's a shit meme based on some FUD a couple of months ago

there is no actual shadow fork

Pajeet fakery. I have a million Bazingacoin if you want to buy those? same thing.

(((Sergey Nazarov)))

Jesus, calm down. it's just a meme. I literally used 4$ of ETH to get 2million shadowlink just for meme purposes.

how do i get an airdrop?
do you have a twitter?
dev team should be 50% the size of LINK right? so im expecting it to go to 50% LINK price soon

Jason isn't the only one confirming it, pic related

Someone in a thread said that they could shadowfork the coin if they didn’t want people to have it. The way he said it was not typical FUD and he seemed to really believe it. Needless to say, he was torn apart and mocked for it by everybody. Ever since then
>”shadowfork” has been added to FUD memes

SWIFT and other institutions working closely with Surgey behind the scenes DO NOT want you or the average joe getting a slice of their pie. Surgey fucked up by going public and they are trying to mitigate the damage he's done through ShadowLink. The news is early now but as more people catch onto what has happend behind the curtains which is the only logical explanation, there will only be the most deluded linkies holding the bags as useless as Tether in the end. You've been warned anons. You won't be able to get your hands on SLink, better sell off any bags you have when you still can and buy VEN or something.

I genuinely don’t know what’s better. Pro-LINK memes or LINK FUD memes. This is the best timeline

Sergey didn't want a bunch of NEETs and autists olding a monopoly on the circulating supply of chainlink so he and his new dev, Jason Parser, shadowforked chainlink (just means they forked it very quietly). So now we have shadowlink.

That's how it starts...

The fever, the rage

Better?

no. use this

Lol shut up you faggot

Sergey of going to end up announcing something like this at the conference, isn't he? A bunch of fucking autists will have accidentally been right whilst trying to FUD Link. Screencap this.

give me a quick rundown. wtf is happening to link.

the recent dump of link is the smart money moving over to shadowlink.
any investor worth their salt knows this.

Nice, bought 15M

How can I buy shadow LINK? Willing to pay $5 ETH.

etherdelta.com/#0x877fb817d5de492d20ec3190a812f6430e8faeba-ETH