Why do you call it nujak ? It is an improvement of the old wojak. More beautiful and more realistic...

Why do you call it nujak ? It is an improvement of the old wojak. More beautiful and more realistic, it should be called wojak.
But more importantly, why are you still posting that ugly shitface old wojak Veeky Forums ?

FUCK THIS NUJAK, I HATE HIM. HE LOOKS WAY TO PROFESSIONAL, ALL THE ESSENCE OF WOJAKS BEEING AND WHAT HE STANDS FOR IS LOST IN THIS STUPID PIECE OF SHIT

Who created this new one/where did it originate?

Top fucking kek

It's actually called soyjak, and it misses the point of pink wojak. Pink wojak isn't supposed to be beautiful. Wojak in general isn't. If wojak were beautiful there would be no reason for the crippling depression that is his defining characteristic.

Fuck that is cringeworthy

Beta NEETS need to bow down to the superior alpha nujak.

If you Google image search a Nujak it will say "Finance"

So it's official. Wojak isn't finance related but Nujak is, I'm gonna ask on /qa/ if we should start reporting Wojaks for being unrelated to the board.

So basically bitcoin and bitcoin cash lmao

I wonder why OP

So is this dumb artist trying to shill his trash on /tv/ as well now?
Most autistic thing I've seen since /a/ this summer.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I saw "fake wojak" and thought it was good, but then I saw "fauxjak" and I think it's even better. It sounds/looks fancy, but in the end it's still worse than the original (faux = fake).

Why the fuck they feel compelled to always do this shit when taking pictures?

Nujak cash was created off of the real, original wojak as a way to undermine the purpose of the meme. Do NOT support nujak under any circumstances.

I see you're not a real finance techie.
Finance techies enjoy complex and well polished memes. We're not interested in your bullshit.

Soyjack
Also, sage

The fucking ear i think is the part that makes nujack so weird looking so here it is without

Top of his head looks like a facehugger egg.

I swear if you post that shitty edit on Reddit I'll downvote the shit out of it

DAE remeber original soyjack?

*calm sage*

that's not a nujak though, removing the ear would be yet another fork

>DAE

Nujak is reddit and shit.

Your opinions are bad and you should feel bad

Autists were actually able to dox the artist because he couldn't resist shilling his other art along this nujack. He's unironically from a third world shithole (Philippines)
Somebody post the archive link

it's nujack. it's ugly. old wojack helpsw to cope with bad emotions during crash. nujack is I don't know there is no purpose and it's of lower quality from an aesthetic point of view. it looks more cheap.

new one seems like a bad cartoon network bullshit trying to be anime

nujak is too professional looking, which reminds people of jobs, which reminds all the NEETs here how much of a failure they are even with all their crypto gains.

Dude, who cares?
I love Filipino women

>It is an improvement of the old wojak

I love how triggered this is getting everyone. Big bad Veeky Forums, no soul, no empathy, laughs at every tragedy, trolls snowflakes. Immune to everything.

Except this one weak spot. Your memes. The memes that bind this place together. Attack those from within, and it hits the one weak spot you never knew you had.

He's not a Filipino women tho. Not even a female (male)
A literal south east asian pajeet

DELETE THIS

t. Bcash supporter

Some people don't get that we are all in fact trolling the soyjack creator because it's almost funny how he missed the point entirely of with what actually makes wojak funny and ruined it with this numale drawing style.
That attitude and style that's extremely representative of r*ddit. Just being out of touch and being a faggot in general.

I cannot for the life of me figure reddit out so don't worry

god. nujak looks so 9gagish stop this shit

Look guys I know you guys have your habits but it's 2018, aka the current year, things need to sharper! More realistic! More witty! Sorry but everything needs to be upgraded and Realistic Wojak is part of that.

>people still post old wojaks

This. Fucking normies using chad pink chad as wojack. I just have a seething hatred for normies

leave, this is our board now

buujack

The old wojak is of a better style. The new one looks like plastic meme shit from some shovelware mobile game company.

The person that made it has a long way to go.

Im just going to hide this meme because its dumb anytime I see it. sage

Less is more, OP.

*saved*

GET OOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUTTTT

triggered

I agree which is why I'll be going to reddit where folks are more discerning. If you go back as well I'm sure you'll get many upboats for this nujack.

Honestly what can you expect from a site that doesn't have upvotes and can't understand Rick and Morty?

;_;

For any fags that weren't there
This was the inception of nujack
Shame u don't lurk enough to find every new meme that is born

This was the thread

Pink wojaks don't have ears.

This makes me sick to my stomach please stop posting this thing

legend *jaks history

kek

>one giant tooth with a semicircle cut out for cartoon cuteness
You call this a fucking meme? It looks more like someone’s art school homework.

MS paint and mouse, that’s all you get. Don’t even think about using a drawing tablet.

By the way the anatomy is wrong here, he has no chin. If that user is around

reddit vs Veeky Forums art styles

Is that a pink wojak fork? how much is it trading atm?

fucking reddit psyop

The MS Paint crudeness adds to the satire and it's easy to iterate.

For the love of everything kek, please make this stop

very hard to stop something like this at this point

the creator didn't intend this (or he was playing 4d-underwater chess)
its an ironic anti-meme
if its an psy-op you'd have to commend reddit for fucking playing all of you and all the people that rage play right into their fucking hands

embrace the nujack

Delete this what the fuck is wrong with you

Looks like a pink nigger

Well it’s also because his head looks like a stretched ballsack and someone clipped part of his teeth out with a nail clipper.

lol I'm not even serious about all the nujacks
I just like how triggered everyone gets

The whole point of shit like pepe and wojak is that they look unprofessional, being self deprecating is one of the things that keeps them from being shit normie emojis.

This shit looks like it was made by Adam Ellis it's fucking horrible just let it die already.

the point is to trigger
you automatically lost the moment you posted

"triggers" come on this is Veeky Forums if someone posts dogshit you call him a fag that's how it works.

The fuck is wrong with you faggot?