Tweeting anime girls

>tweeting anime girls
>now tweeting this

It's fucking confirmed, Justin is LITERALLY /ourguy/. Why aren't you all in Tron yet?

because tron is a fucking vaporware erc-20 token

im more interested in what anime girl he tweeted though

it was fanart depictions of Tron-chan

>mfw JUSTin Sun literally causes WW3

>justin sun tweeting about the scam that is fiat currency
what timeline is this

wtf, just bought 100k. Tnx user.

So how exactly can dollar effectively serve as medium of exchange without being inflationary? Money is not supposed to be hoarded, it's not store of value. As long as it's stable enough, it's fine. And this drop in whole fucking 100 years is nothing.

This guy is such a retard I can't believe anyone bought this scam. It's bad even for normies

thanks brought another 100k

Yes déèr sire buy trons

Comfiest hold of 21st century

wait for the handle

>95% drop in 100 years is nothing

>it's real

>hurrr durrr people in 1913 were 20 times richer than people in 2013
is he really that dumb or is he trying to appeal to cryptobrainlets

I don't understand this meme about inflation being bad. Slight inflation is desirable for a currency, it's just best for the economy. It's bad when you use it as a store of value, obviously, but no one says you should keep your savings in dollars, let alone forces you to, and there already are good alternatives for a store of value, so where's the scam, and what's the point of crypto (in that regard)?

its part of a right wing conspiracy meme in usa. They think the jewish leaders of the fed print money in order to steal the money of hard working white people and give them to minorities

>in usa

oh yeah I forgot, Jews actually control all banks in the world except the ones in North Korea and Iran right?

Cuba as well

>talks about USD falling over 100 years
>his shit coin falls like that in day

He's still right though.

Rothschilds have owned my country (Britain) since 1815.

wrong. rothchilds are merely puppets

>. Why aren't you all in Tron yet?
cuz it's done nothing but tank since it's inception

But even if there actually is a group of jews in charge of the central bank printing money for themselves at the cost of dollar holders, that would be an independent issue and it still makes no sense to want a deflationary currency. You can just avoid losing anything by simply not holding dollars long term and you still benefit overall from the positive impact on the economy.

well thats what the fed is trying to do, thats why they have almost 0% interest rate. they are trying to make people invest or spend their dollars instead of hoarding them but people still want the dollar to keep their assets, especially other poor countries

>doesn’t understand why inflation is necessary for a national currency
I can’t trust this guy if he can’t into basic economics

He's a scam artist