Ywn experience dec 2017 normie hype again

>ywn experience dec 2017 normie hype again
Sadly, after normies hype something once, they can't hype it again. So we are left with three options for crypto:
>1: crypto stabilizes and becomes a regulated market like forex or others with no mooning anymore (most likely)
>2: crypto crashes to the fucking ground while more and more governments ban trading it (less likely)
>3: crypto moons once again and becomes the new forex (in your dreams, faggot)
So which scenario do you think will hapen, Veeky Forums?

I think crypto will have 3 trillion dollar market cap by june 2019, and I think Im going to go put another 10k in pot stocks right now.

crash
there is not enough money coming in and too much shitcoins
we need a reset unironically

>3 trillion
at least several coins would literally have to become an official currency to achieve that level

Son, crypto hasnt even started crypto is going to be a trillion dollar market were like kaioken times 3x in the saiyan sage.

The dream dies when crypto to crypto trades are taxed. I thank Khan Sale every day that this is not the case in Fingolia yet

no. USA has 3xx mil people? Say each invested $1000 in bitcoin (unlikely) thats 3xx billion not including the institutional money that has been funneling in and will funnel in. Global scale, it will grow over time and the values of crypto with fixed coins will too.

Did you just say Normies don't repeatedly hype things? That's all life and the fucking news cycle is , Repeating the same bullshit every few years. Remember when it was crazy that bitcoin were worth $1,000 a bitcoin in like 2015 ? then the same story just much larger in 2017 with them being worth 17K?

It's basically a fantasy / wish fulfillment story tha allows people to imagine a better life just like when the lottery is worth 400 million+ and people rush out because everyone has a " good feeling" and then they see they haven't won and wait until a few months to a year later when the same damn thing happens again .

You underestimate the normies.

Name one (1) fad which got hyped repeatedly.

I honestly think that shitcoins keep the entire crypto market healthy. Investors get greedy when they see random shitcoins doing a 10x every few days and 100x a few times a month so they keep pouring money into the system in hopes of hitting the jackpot.

>.t crypto newfag who's been in the game for a couple of months and thinks he knows how the entire cryptomarket works

raozor scooters

It's not about being a fad it's about seeing an easy way to become a billionaire and normies not being able to resist. The normies hyped it after Bitcoin blew up . It didn't blow up because the normies were hyping it . that was the reason it kept going to 20k before holders started taking some of those sweet sweet gainz .

Also have you ever seen the fashion industry or even better the shoe industry ? their entire existence is maybe tweaking something maybe not and regurgitating it to the fucking normies .

you don't need 3 trillion to enter the market to have a 3 trillion market cap, you know this right?

I've been in crypto since 2013, septemberfag
Literally who

Yes, because you can sell crypto to normies as a new thing every few months.

>he didn't mine bitcoin back in 2009

I think we will slowly bleed and we will go to ground level and only innovators and enthusiasts will stay in this scene. Normies are now getting out, there is no new money coming in because december was the top of this bubble.

crypto lol
I was there in 2013
it happened TWICE in 2013 alone. newfaggot

This. Crypto might crash hard now, then later starts getting real mainstream adoption. Then we get another huge boom/hype cycle.

It’s 2.5. There could be a second coming but it would be the last hurrah before dirtzone.
>crypto stablizing
Funny and least likely, volatility has been increasing with no sign of stopping.

>some traders hyped this weird fad
>MAINSTREAM
do you even listen to yourself

The only shitty part is we dont know where the bottom is and how lit will take.
Bottom might be 8k, or 3k and it may take 6 months or 12months or 2 years for next cycle.

Just sit tight and accumulate anons.
Remember the ones that really fucking made it in dev 2017 were the ones that accumulated in 2014-2016 when every normie thought crypto was dead.

with every cycle its more mainstream

Im glad to already see capitulation posts on Veeky Forums to be honest. That means I can buy in a few weeks. Thanks

no this is a really small percentage. Most of the "get rich quick" guys are those who invested a shitton of money in may after bitcoin really started to pick up und are now dumping it like crazy.
>Im glad to already see capitulation posts on Veeky Forums
Remember november? Remember September? This is just biz being biz.

Didn't Ripple just explode because Normies thought they were buying " The next bitcoin" It doesn't have to be entirely new , the fashion industry doesn't reinvent shoes it says " This is the latest in shoe sexiness normal fags BUY BUY BUY". That's definitely possible with Crypto.

>Decentralized, private exchange is created

How to regulate?

>Remember november? Remember September? This is just biz being biz.
Whats your point? buying when biz capitulates would have been a great move back then.

Your other sentence makes no sense. Its without a doubt the one who accumulated in the long bearmarket who really got filthy rich in the 2017 bullrun.

Not really. Its only a 5x from our current volume.

Crypto you fucking mongoloid, its been hyped by normies 3-4 times already, are you a 16 year old thats only read the news since last year

Weight loss diets. Weight loss pills. Weight loss books. How to get rich sells by on eBay. How to get rich flipping houses etc. come on man. Any fad that will get you money or looks the lazy way will continue to be hyped for all eternity

Name one normie who endorsed crypto in 2013.
I can name you at least 20 for this year.
No ripple exploded because it was a good idea and large institutions saw that

I’m not really sure what will happen now. We definitely saw it hit the normies. Coinbase was a top app in the AppStore. Everyone and their mom was buying crypto. Many got burned and left. Some stayed.

Like others said, there are waves. However, this wave was definitely THE mainstream one. EVERYONE I know knew about it or was trying to buy it. Yeah you can’t make that assumption it applies to everyone based on my experience, but I’m presuming this can be applicable to all you guys as well.

The only thing I’m waiting for is large investment money. Maybe private investors have joined in, but I have yet to see the massive flood of Wall Street money come in. And maybe they won’t. How are they gonna explain to their clients “oh sorry, your investment is down 40% because some fag came out with an article saying Korea might ban crypto”

I don’t know what’s going to happen. All I can say is, the CEO of Binance is saying that due to the demand of sign ups, they only allow temp (as you all know) which is a good thing. AND, they are working on creating corporate accounts (another good thing).

So I’m not sure if we have another couple years left. I’d like to hope so. I’m at 200k and I want to hit a mil or 2 REEEEEEE

wow. Thats not why the price would go up you faggot retard

If we go to 3 trillion its because all drug and money laundering cash flow entered crypto, which is the only reasonable way, and it would go to XMR

this
but also proof or gtfo

>Name one normie who endorsed crypto in 2013.
snoop dog

Yes, snoop was in before you

Crypto itself has yet to get hyped by normies. Mostly bitcoin and few others.

Plus most of the other tokens and coins still have yet to have a true working product that trascends crypto itself. This still has a good way to go.

I doubt it will become like forex. If anything it will become more like a standard penny stock market which still pumps anyway.

People compare crypto to the larger stock markets but in reality when you look at the marketcaps of these coins, they would mostly be classed as penny stocks.

What you really want is the top coins - lets say BTC, ETH and LTC to trade sideways for a year so people chase better gains in shitcoins.

But if normie money stops flowing into the space it could spell a big problem. A lot of people go on about institutional money coming in but they won't be investing in utter garbage like we all are.

My advice is get your cash in good projects whilst taking on various levels of risk. Then keep like 10% of your portfolio for trading on utter normie shitcoins and try make it big.

How can you spout such baseless shit?

>crypto stabilizes and becomes a regulated market like forex or others with no mooning anymore (most likely)
I don't see how crypto can stabilize without crashing to near zero. Once the gains stop the crash is inevitable as it is propped up only by people seeking those gains. The value it will retain due to actually being useful for other things is tiny by comparison.

You didn't mine bitcoin in '09, shut the fuck up.

>The truth hurts my feefees

Maybe because Im not deluded newfag who got into crypto in december.

Kind of agree with the guy.

Well you can count me in. Pulled out basically 100%, this isn't going anywhere and no matter how good coins you hold, they'll be dragged down with BTC. Better just sell than sink with the ship, maybe buy back in the absolute bottom.

crypto goes through hype cycles, it hypes and normies flood in then it crashes and normies flood out, some making money but most getting burned.

Then it lies low for a while and the cycle repeats.

deep down you know its true

Im with you. I kept 10% in coins I fundamentally believe in. As kind of a hedge in case Im wrong and we moon short term.

With 90% im waiting for rock bottom deals

Mind explaining why that date and that amount?

>ywn experience 1997 normie hype again
Sadly, after normies hype something once, they can't hype it again. We will never see something like Windows 98 again. OP is a faggot.

>Being this retarded
Go play lotto with the kiddies

to be a regulated market like forex it still has to at least 10x overall by the way

>to be regulated it has to be big
what

regulation is good faggot. if exchanges are reputable businesses we will grow automatically as more people will feel comfortable putting in big money

What even is the point of this thread. You scared and want to be told we moon tomorrow? No we wont. We will bleed for months but long term crypto will be 10+ trillion. 2025 perhaps. Maybe we go 1T in 2019 or december 2016. Nobody knows when but it will happen.

And scratch your fears of government spoiling the fun. Crypto is the next step in their globalization plans. It will be the one world currency to go with the one world government

Betting on crypto is betting on the powers that be. And they never lose.

My head hurts from that much stupidity. I think you made like 5 or 6 contradicting statements in that paragraph