Normie friend is part of every moon mission and the fucker doesn't tell me where he gets his info from...

normie friend is part of every moon mission and the fucker doesn't tell me where he gets his info from. i thought Veeky Forums would be a good source but coins get noticed here only after they done mooning.

best example: telcoin, that fucker filled his bags with 13M TEL at the ico and is already x10, while Veeky Forums only now realizes this shit exists...

so ye what should i do to not miss out like this again, where and how do i research?

/biz used to be bro but yea nowdays mostly faggots shilling to dump their bags

turns out your friend isn't actually a normie then.

he probably literally just bought tel on day 1 after it got on kuckcoin, there was no research involved.

Could it be DYOR?

Some people are just smarter and more talented than you. It's how they manage to do shit like that while also appearing as a "normie" among the dumber people

that gif. Underrated

I know for a fact Telcoin was getting shilled on here like a week ago.

The problem with this board isn't just that it's getting flooded with normies; it's that normies ignore the correct shill threads in favor of garbage threads (like the 100000th TETHER IS SCAM thread or Pajeet "I give u free coins if you spam this referral" threads)

stole from reddit which also is shit as information source.

a week ago, ye but not one thread while the ICO was going a month ago, with huge ass bonus.

i swear if the same happens with pundix in a month (which i know he invested in today), i will fucking quit this useless board.

Get into live edu ICO. It has a hard cap of only 10MM. DYOR. If you decide to invest use my refferal link (/ref/P552Za9wE7MMwVgs)

It's one of those hidden gems. It is supposed to become a blue chip token, listed on major exchanges.

I'm a retard and can't sift through the garbage. help

overshilled on Veeky Forums is a sure sign it will turn to shit, so i will pass on this one. maybe i will learn a lesson.

Is the ICO still open? Your friend seems to know what he's doing!

Most decent ICO's require KYS, and most of the board is Americans.
So you don't see good ICO's posted anymore.
CoinMetro for example.

EDU space is always a loser if it doesn't have government subsidies.
So, thats a no.

dunno if still open, just google it. and ye i went in with 5ETH, sounds actually good.

You were complaining there is no good info on biz. It has a Market Cap of only 10MM and is about to be over. The reason it's over shilled is because of the referral commission. Do whatever you want, but you can easily 5x when it hits the exchange. Good luck with whatever you decide to do though

yeah, 80% complete, hurry.
/ref/P552Za9wE7MMwVgs

look at Udemy, Cengage, Chegg, all these courses offered by Youtubers. LiveEdu focuses on technical courses like coding, creative work, business that can be monetized and have a huge market.

>Most decent ICO's require KYS
>require KYS
>KYS

everyone is a genius in a bull market mate
telcoin is a literal shitcoin, the thing is, in this market it's not uncommon for shitcoins to 10x, you either join the rush and take the risk or take more care in coin selection.
The thing is, you can't be a part of every moon mission, pick your choices with care and hold, you should have no reason to doubt yourself if you chose carefully
you might not make it to lamboworld immediately, but you sure as hell made profit, and that's better than many people do.

I know, I've been typing it too much today to on here and discord pajeet's.
Caught the error, figured I'd leave it up.

Yeah. Made me chuckle though

so literally the best places to look for gems is Veeky Forums and reddit? come guys, there has to be some place better...

Yes, go back and get those upvotes.

There's not a listing of secret projects that you need to enter a password for invite to. It's all there for you to make your own choices. You seem like you want someone to tell you what to do with your money.

No, I want leads. I can read and evaluate if I want in or not my problem is that I find out about the damn thing when it's already 3 cents. I want to get in early, I'm spending so much time trying to find promising projects I can get in early on.

Then look at listings of ICO's and then make a thread about one that interests you and get feedback.