Hacked the twitter account of a shitcoin thats on Binance, how do I make it pump without it seeming fake...

Hacked the twitter account of a shitcoin thats on Binance, how do I make it pump without it seeming fake? last time someone hacked a twitter here he fucked up.

Announce partnership with Bogdanoffs

Put a reasonable sell order, post a fake partnership (big company) and wait

Yes. 'Bogdanoff advisory role and capital investment'. With the phone pic

it would probably be much easier to dump it than pump it

you can announce some terrible shit news, then buy it on the low when they say their twitter was hacked and coin recovers you make the profit

tell us the coin pls im desperate

Post a critical security flaw. Then buy the dip.

Oh that's good and pretend like you're also talking to people who lost their coin.

Bogdanoff partnership

Now

Tell us what it is first and then FUD the shit out of it so we can buy in cheap. We've become the Jew.

This

>@coinmarketcap we've found out that we actually have a 5 times higher supply than previously thought. Please fix this immediately.

Just a joke and I recommend not tweeting anything and instead giving it back to the rightful owners.

This

For a real pump, just announce a partnership with microsoft/google/amazon/...

>Just a joke and I recommend not tweeting anything and instead giving it back to the rightful owners.

you have to go back.

I agree.

Depends OP, do you know what the coin does? For instance, if it was some sort of shipping coin. I'd announce that a partnership was in the works with some third world humanitarian aid organization, that would be difficult to contact via the internet for confirmation

go back to r/trader

You're irresponsible and reckless. This isn't funny anymore. Some people could get really hurt by this trollage if OP is serious.

This.
Any hints so we can buy the dip?

This you nigger

holy fuck. piss off to reddit you stupid nigger. lmao @ morals in ponzi memecoin market

kys faggot

Tell us immediately when you do it. We can make this much louder so we all profit from it, also what this guy said

If anyone send me 1 ETH I will tell yall what it is 5 minutes before pumping it
0xf195F7469F9A0D52931aBBeA26393F532FA162e1

Too obvious

its a shitcoin, chances are it won't go up much after dumping it

post something about Ven
so the normies can pump this to $10

We recently found a security flaw which could allow a 'double spend' exploit to be utilized by bad actors. Please refrain from trading while we look into this matter. Thank you.

go fuck yourself OP

fuck your mother you indian little insect

Partnership is the way to go. Announce an upcoming livestream where you'll talk about a new partnership

Kys scamming pajeet

Nice pajeet scam OP

sent

Don't pump shit coin OP.
And right now, the only coin that is going up is VeChain
if you do shit coin, the gain won't be noticeable
and will drop within a few minutes

The soul of the wicked desires evil; his neighbor finds no mercy in his eyes. (Proverbs 21:10)

Im sure anons will contribute if you deliver

OP you should probably tell the devs how you hacked their twitter and get a bugbounty from them.
Not immoral and likely a nice few bucks for you

POO

Announce that the dev team is starving or whatever
“Any donations are appreciated thank you all (address)”

Any money you do get is risk free. I think you’ll have a hard time trying to move the price in these market conditions

Be sure to post an XMR