>going in with that amount of a shilled scamcoin

Fucking why?

>Bought 27500 shares of DBC at 0.61

you bought coins, not shares, retard

fucking newfags i swear

>Coin
It's not even a real coin it's just some pretend internet numbers

Buy high - sell low.
That's Veeky Forums's secret of trading. You can continue doing that and get a goddamn beggar who lives in the streets eating dog shit. Or you could join the discord group and invest as they recommend and build up wealth. It's up to you.
discord gg/Z8P8VJp

>holding for weeks
Nigga you literally held for one week. Make sure to save DBC in your blockfolio and add price alerts because the end of the month conventions will literally make DBC $0.80

and you willingly bought into it at its ATH

>He sold! PUMP IT AGAIN TONIGHT!

He spent over $16,000 to buy pretend internet numbers at all time high when he could have sold to break even in 5 days

discord gg/t6zTw5

Dont be left out next time brother

If you thought it was worth buying at .61 you should think it's worth holding for a couple months. It's got a strong team behind it, it solves a real life problem and is a unique coin.

I love how crypto rekts normie retards every time

>Weak hands can't even hold for a few months
Never going to make it. Someone seriously needs to explain to me why Veeky Forums has so many ADD individuals on it.

SHARES?! HAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAAH

lmao CHINKED

sounds like you
>bought high
and then
>sold low
congratulations, you've failed step 1

I love idiots like this. Thanks for making my night OP.

Thanks just bought 27,500