18 yeard old, NEET for several months now, this year I must work or go UNI...

18 yeard old, NEET for several months now, this year I must work or go UNI. The idea of even doing one of these are absolutly scarey it makes my heart hurt when I think about doing it. I have about 1 BTC and I'm trying to make enough money to retire in a single year, I'm trying to "make it" like you guys say. But I want some advice on how to make it, do I go big on ICOs? Do I just hold BTC and wait for it to hit 100k? Or is Crypro going to crash and never recover and I'll only have the choice of necking myself?

the necking option looks solid for You

fug I'm in the same spot, pretty much. 19 and soon to be neet with about 1 btc. haven't fucked with ICOs yet, but I've had my eye out for them lately, I wanted to get in on XNK but I was too late signing up.

I'm too scared to end it all yet

What's so bad about uni? Get out of your shell, boy.

REDDIT DETECTED FUCKING GAS YO SELF RIGHT NOW YOU NIGGER JEW

>9k debt every year
>have to go outside
>Meet and talk to other people
>having to study and work on stuff I hate and find boring
>Stress and depression with studies
I feel like I get PTSD everytime I think about responsibilities and work because I was depressed for year since I was 8 years old, I hated school so much, 5 days a week for 6/8 hours and waking up early feeling like shit almost everyday. Anime and visual novels was my escape.

Getting rich off crypto would actually be devastating for you if it prevented you from developing basic level normal-function human skills.

You need to do those basic human things and challenge yourself, or you will most likely never be happy or fulfilled.

Its okay to be afraid of those things. It's not okay to let your life be ruled by your fears.

Good luck user. May you find the way.

Get a job. You are 19. There are benefits to eorking for a while just not wage cucking

Listen to this guy

Right, you burgers have to pay for education. But besides that, you will never find happiness in your comfort zone. It will leave you even more depressed over the years. Comfort kills you know. You can choose what you want to study, how about something Business related, it goes hand in hand with your interest in crypto. I also had anxiety like you for 21 years of my life but I finally defeated it.

Just short BTC with 10x leverage right now and you'll have 2 BTCs in a few hours.
If you want lambo in 1 year you will need to do some serioudly risky shit anaon

> holding 1btc and expects to make it
user please the only way to make it now is to go all in on a shitcoin after the dip is over. Or short bitcoin

how can you be fucking depressed as 8 y old kid, holy shet. was ofc joking with that necking but now Im wondering how big looser You need to be to be afraid of life and people from 8th year of ur life..jesus.

You can't expect to ''make it'' in crypto if u don't have any tiny balls to ''make'' anything in life. animefag, everything's clear now. Hide in ur bed with your waifus hahaha

wtf man

im a newb

explain

He's right, OP. It's fine to invest some in crypto and hope you end up rich (we all want that) but you also have to put in effort in the "real world" and get by somehow. Find your own way. 1 year is a lot of time for crypto, but not life. It will take time and you will face difficulty, but you will improve and grow stronger as a person.

Go to uni bang some bitches and do drugs, get rich on crypto..

Just find a drug that makes life shit ez, works for me

I wouldn't call someone with almost x 50 gains in half year a looser. But yeah I understand that You think if someone doesn't suck at life means he suck at crypto. NOPE
but how do You expect a pussy to slam another pussy? impossibru