The marketing manager for xby officially resigned on discord but we already knew that because we knew he dumped his...

the marketing manager for xby officially resigned on discord but we already knew that because we knew he dumped his bags on the new round xbyimbeciles after shilling with fellow cohort pump and dumper extraordinaire yankeeruinx.

Do not get fooled like sheep to the slaughter over anyone hyping xby announcement.

do not be fooled by photoshopped business licenses that cost $500 usd to validate

do not be fooled

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=reJ405r8nP0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck off pajeet

dutchdude was a way better fudder then you ever will be

Thanks just bought 10k more.

facts are not fud.

right after the resignation announcement team members were asking for people to put up buy walls to hold up the price.

you suck, give it up. You'll never be as good as Dutch.

these people will attempt to have you fomo on a pending news drop that is nothing more than a mere development recap for the past month.

watch as it is released some big btc buys with no volume to follow.

do not be blinded by xby promises with no proof of tech and node owners still not even able to have their nodes running and earning.

do not be fooled

MONTHLY DEVELOPMENT UPDATE RELEASED
NO NEWS ON PATENT
STILL NO PROOF OF TECH
DUMP DUMP DUMP

there won't be news on patent for months after which they will say there has been a delay

crypto criminal revolution will then release a statement telling everyone to hold team members will leave on the next hype pump to dump bags just like master pumpers enki and yankeeruinx did and a new people will offer to help hoping to pump it up again so they can dump and the cycle continues

crypto criminal revolution dumps his tens of millions all the way each time til he is fully cashed out and quits

spending this much energy to fud

youre a loser

truth is not fud

Anyone still invested in this scam deserves to lose every penny

Yeah, but its not truth, its made up lies and conjecture pajeet

How is it not truth?

There is no revolutionary, new code. For the BS testnets they are using the bitmox code Lol. They say it's posign but there's absolutely no evidence that posign even exists

You clearly didnt read what the pajeet wrote.

>There is no revolutionary, new code.

Really? Do you have access to their private repo? Please show us. If not, then its more conjecture and lies.

Do you?

How do you know there is actually development going on?

Where's the patent pending that was supposed to be filed right after company was registered on Jan 11?!?

>Do you?

I'm not claiming that there is no new code. You are the one making that claim. So you need proof to back it up. Do you have any proof? No? Then dont deflect pajeet.

>How do you know there is actually development going on?

Oh I dont know, there is an active Testnet using Posign. You say there is no evidence, yet we have proof that suggests that the network is already fast.

>Where's the patent pending that was supposed to be filed right after company was registered on Jan 11?!?

Really? That patent was supposed to be filed right after? Do you have proof of a statement from the dev team?

Dont you know plans can change? They are allowed to change their roadmap and plans, you know.

You dont have to invest if you dont feel comfortable. If you want to invest in something safer and dont have the balls to invest in a project like this, then be my guest. But you cant claim that its a scam without hard evidence.

Yeah you can claim its a poorly run project I guess that doesnt reach deadlines, but claiming something is a scam is a pretty big claim and you need solid evidence to back that up. Right now you dont have that, just bogus claims of "no revolutionary code" because the repo is private. Fuck off pajeet.

Here is your video evidence of the testnet. If that doesnt make you happy then you are free to fuck off to another project and not invest, and then post your pink wojacks later.

youtube.com/watch?v=reJ405r8nP0

Wow a video showing fast txs but takes minutes for confirmations. Yawn. Nothing special at all

Can't even post a video

instant tx on a network is not proof of new tech stop being blinded you are to emotionally involved in your investment to see the truth

i warned you that enki and yankeeruinx were gone and was labeled fud

do not be led to slaughter

and this

do not be led to slaughter

Hahaah holy BTFO batman
You MUST be down accumulating by now Dutchy. No one has losses this bad

yawn another fud post. Dont invest a penny in this.

>Being this delusional

Cocaine is a hell of a drug

FUD you mean truth?

You xtrabrainlets have OD'ed on ccrs Kool aid

Truth in what lmao. You said nothing of truth. I'm still waiting on your hard proof that xby is a scam, pajeet. Do you have access to their private repo? I'm waiting.

blah blah blah blah blah overused pajeet fud, but this thread is helping to spread awareness of xby, so its all good, the bumps are welcome

be led child the slaughter of your flesh is upon you, owe essence to the CryptoCrimanlRevolution, your blood fresh used as bait to lure more to the abyss

thanks for the bump pajeet

slide it in your open hole enveloping the thick rod of the CrytoCriminalRevolution, as the seed drips from your open wound and is lapped by the other members of cult the infection spreads.

awaken and escape there is still time

how fascinating and enlightening.

They are starting to wake, discord is calling for dumps but they will not buy.

down xby will go until the next pnd round

Nice, sold 100k!

Ask them what zoltchain actually is, why do they need zoltchain

LOL why do they make it so easy, the claim tx speed for a second when it's actually 10k tx per minute hahahahahahahahahahahah

do not i repeat do not trust anything about xby

You seem mad that you missed out on this. HOWEVER, I agree that there are some red flags, and therefore I have identified Yankee Ruin X real identity on Facebook and taken screenshots, just incase he suddenly disappears from the internet.