I just cashed out my $3.4 million cryptogains tax free due to the government shutdown. Ask me anything

I just cashed out my $3.4 million cryptogains tax free due to the government shutdown. Ask me anything.

Which ones are the cryptos to hold this 2018? Thanks in advance.

If the dollar drops, gold should rise, this most likely won't help bitcoin.

Ill be putting a little bit of money on ICX and LINK.

i hope you are a paid shill because being this retarded on spare time is just sad

You're definitely out of crypto?

"Government shutdown" just means non-essential federal employees take a break and their paychecks get there a little later. Shit happens all the fucking time but the media always pretends it's this massive thing.

It's great to sneak into national parks during this time since normies think you can't get in. I always leave an envelope that I slip under the door with cash under the park rangers station when I leave because I'm not a nigger.

>not having the $80/yr America the Beautiful Pass
it's like you don't even love this country or our national parks

Not entirely but essentially yes

If this is real, congratulations for making it, and live a great life for us. With how much did you started? I have 450€ in.

>the posters in this thread

How did you make it?

Currently have only 750 ICX, but dreaming of making it some day.

Daytraded a bit then the rest was luck I suppose

How much did you started with?**

If you're serious, congratulations on making it.

Whoops, went past your message. I started with $500 I had extra then probably added another $500 overtime with money I earned. The rest was daytrading and holding.

>I always leave an envelope that I slip under the door with cash under the park rangers station when I leave because I'm not a nigger.
>be Amerishart
>forced to tip even when the employees aren't there

LAND OF THE FREE

inb4 buttfucked by irs

What a stratospheric growth! You're an inspiration.

Now be careful with the IRS, and be sure that you avoided them definitely.

As a Eurofag, how would a government shutdown allow him to do something like this? Why would that matter one bit? How did he cash out?

it doesn't matter IRS is still open

>lock price at ATH on ledger
>cash out during government shutdown.

for now