At what point right now, would you start to withdraw profits that you're making in crypto?

At what point right now, would you start to withdraw profits that you're making in crypto?

Do you have mental limits and targets setup for yourselves?

Also, do you have a plan with your eventual profit? Will you take the gains and put it into new ICOs?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're stuck here forever. Cashing out is a meme.

Hold for a year and reassess (maybe withdraw a small amount to cover my initial investment and treat myself) unless it passes a specific set amount (I'm talking half a million).

I'm not greedy. If I can afford a house and go part time (I like my job) that'll do me.

Then I'll try to moon again with a similar small investment. That'll be my climb to the summit/lamboland.

When I can take out my initial investment and it not hurt my portfolio

I'm in the same boat as you. Although I'm concerned that in a years time, the market would have reached a mainstream level, and the volatility of coins would have subsided, reducing margins on everything.

These gains can't continue into 2019.

Then i'll be thankful for having done as well as I did.

Yes. 2018 is crypto's last year and January is already almost done. Crazy how time flies.

everything in the developed world will be digitalized into cryptos within the next few decades
All my money is in PoS protocols and i treat it like a retirement fund, never selling

at the end of the bull market, december 2017

Never selling

Hold till the end m8

I'm holding about $65k in crypto and am slowly starting to invest in smaller coins, then scraping off gains on that to sell to make ends meet. I have XMCC masternodes up and those are generating ~$175 worth of currency every 2 days, give or take.

I cash out using Zelle on LocalBitcoins. Extremely fast and reliable system, brought to you by (((your friends in the banking industry))).

Though I think I'm going to start using my XMCC masternode payouts to buy shitcoins. I'm planning on using the 18 XMCC I'm holding right now to buy some stinky linkies.

im accually a psychiatrist m-w 9-6 the rest of my time I do meme coins. eth has made me silly rich in the last 6months. but I agree with you, if you dont have some sort of job you become weak and listless.

This.
Also: Join the discord group.
discord gg/Z8P8VJp

Five figures. I was halfway there now back down to 4k. I feel like I've been stuck halfway all month.
Cashing out 5k evenly across my holds when that happens.

How do you host your masternodes? I am interested in getting started on that, too.

What ICOs should we be eyeing up next after WABI/ICX/VEN?

Takes like a year to make your initial investment back. They are fucking stupid considering the speculation of the crypto market.

Just go to masternodes.pro and see for yourself.

Sure, but assuming there is an impending crash for cryptos, would it not be a good idea to swoop in on some potentially valuable altcoins (good project & team, etc.) and start a masternode?

Not if the price goes up. It makes as much money as a miner does without any of the computational restraints.

I use XMCC. The way XMCC works is you push exactly 1000.0000 XMCC as a single transaction to a wallet.

Masternodes are two-fold.

First, you need a linux server. Ubuntu is the most well documented. There are no CPU/GPU requirements, just enough diskspace to clone the blockchain and a CPU that can validate transactions. I use cheapo $5 droplets from DigitalOcean.

Second, you configure your masternode config file to reference that specific transaction and plug in the IP and port. You send a signal to the other masternodes that that masternode is operational.

Masternodes that have just started are disadvantaged towards winning the lottery (because not all masternodes will be aware of its existence immediately; takes about a day), but all propagated Masternodes are chose at pseudo-random in a lottery conducted each block (150 seconds, I think) to win 4.5 XMCC. At the current number of masternodes, that's every 36 hours on average for each masternode.

I got into XMCC super early but I really like the currency and the team working behind it and I believe masternodes will be the new "in thing" for 2018. The GPU mining puts the control of the blockchain into those with the most direct access of liquidity and modern hardware. That defeats the entire purpose.

I should add that your TX funds must still be unspent in your wallet, and that you can close your masternode and spend the funds at any time. You are only a candidate to win the lottery as long as your server is up and processing transactions.

Thanks

My goal is 1 million and even then I wouldn't withdraw everything. I'd just put some into safer money generators that set me for life but in the end I'd probably put it back into crypto

The correct answer

When you get in to multimillions.

Take 1 million out and invest in stocks. You can use this money for living if you need to. If you don't live an expensive lifestyle you are going to be comfy in life whatever you do.

Buy a moderate and cheap to maintain house 100-250k.

Hopefully have at least 1 million left, with this the goal is at least 10 mil, and with that, you can be set for life.

I told you to stop posting 3DPD's already

Hey, that is the only 2D pic I post, because I like it, let me have my fun.

I mean 3D, damn.

Just don't do it again mate, this is loliboard after all.

Vampire lolis all the way.

You are not showing a great example, so nope.

and you need 1000 XMCC for each masternode you setup? seems kinda steep

>All my money is in PoS protocols
which ones? eth/omg?

eth is Proof Of Work not Proof Of Stake

>what is casper