XBY HUGE PARTNERSHIP GETTING ANNOUNCED

A huge partnership is about to get announced on the Telegram in 30 minutes. Get ready guys, this is going to take XBY to the moon and beyond.

user don't miss out on the ETH killer here!

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

telegram link pls

LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS user, THX

woah sick

Search up "Xtrabytes Official" on Telegram.

Where's that curry smell coming from hmmmm

Dear sir, it is your benefit to be a participant in this announcement. This partnership will change the the whole industry.

user, maybe from your mother's twat?

user, i am so ready!!!

Multi vitamins on blockchain confirmed!!! Game changer

i hope a partnership with either wanchain or icon, sir

there is no partnership announcement this is just clever fud

who are you?

No partnership
No patent
No tech
Time to die

Oh come on.
Anons, you better join the discord group.
discord gg/Z8P8VJp

a real investor in xby. This thread is BS, we just had a dev update. There is no partnership OP made it up

CCR was so excited that he slipped his tongue a couple of times. As an XtraBeliever I was able to piece bits of information together.

>rd gg/Z8P8VJp
user, will this partnership be confirmed on telegram chat?

^can we ban this guy here?

Telegram is the place to be.

Forget to take your meds again Will?

You really got nothing better to do than continue xby fudding you little cunt.

user, you on meth? there is huge new coming and you have nothing better to do than to fud!

fuck off pajeet

samefagging willdono

fucking pathetic weirdo that is obsessed with fudding xby

i hope so, you're promising a moon for like 1 month

Go back to plebbit you colossal twat

mfw itsnothing and the dump begins

Lmao fake news

The partnership is getting announced in 2 minutes. Be ready.

game changer

XBY ANNOUNCEMENT [Forwarded by CCR]

Hello EVERYONE, as we ALL know, XBY has the potential to REVOLUTIONIZE the cryptoverse . To expand brand awareness, we have decided to partner up with one of the most AMBITIOUS crypto projects in the blockchain industry - Turtle Coin. We are OVER THE MOON about this, and I feel OUR partnership will be of massive benefit to both parties involved.

There will be more information to follow, but the addition of Turtle Coin nodes as a secondary layer to STATIC nodes is our ultimate ambition. More information from Borz on this COMING SOON.

Thanks TEAM.
Dave and Borzalom.

finally good news

welp this thread led up to a garbage shill. please kill yourself

shut up aqarius

go home pajeet

why are they testing stuff on the old chain, what is zoltchain

there is no partnership
there is no real business
there is no patent
there is no longer a marketing team, who were just pump and dumpers anyway
there is no ability to actually ask questions without being labeled fud
there is no 10k tx per second refer to pic it's per minute hahahaha
there is no new exchange except for a low volume shitter called next
there is no value in xfuel, look at them trying to peddle it for .9 xby now they trying to offload desperately
there is no static nodes online except the devs which are collecting fees so they can continue to dump

cryptocriminalrevolution is on holiday at your exepense again

This guy just ethered this shitcoin

user, i have nothing to add...it is true

Thx for the BS, but I'm an #Xtrabeliever. Please, stop FUDDING and marvel over the huge partnership XBY just got.

the 777 isn't even answered by borzalom anymore, the xtrabytes team just make up questions and answer them themselves. the entire point was access to the elusive main dev and to ask him real questions to better understand xby

there's many more flags but continue to let CryptoCriminalRevolutions sausage slide down your throats

Holy shit user, I used to be an #XtraBeliever, but from reading your post I am having second thoughts. fkk, that's so red pilling. I am all in XBY. I bought at the ATH, what should I do? Please, help me man. This vaporware scam, it's going to pump again right...?! Please tell me CCR has more tricks up his sleeve to pump with noob money to 7k sat.

sell at the next pump....greedy marketing pump duo will pump this shit in feb/march....stay stron user

>patent

is this their latest meme? clever, the community went fucking ape shit over the company registration, the community corporation i mean

Went all in, lost $400 so far. Welp! At least I tried.

Feels like XVG all over again

Nice, sold 101k!

Looks like the XBY jig is up

The biggest pumpers have abandoned the project and this scam will bleed out

K, KEEP ME POSTED

this pump and dump is planned well in advance..prolonging strategy at its best by ccr multi level vitamin seller...

ask them how they expect to handle the cease and desist from using other companies logo

OMG

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HASHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*God's breath*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
this is extraordinary fud haha
Post A N Y source to that

Ahhahahahahahahahahaha I can't I can't

The guys who pumped XBY from shitcoin to its ATH dumped their bags you twats get out while you still can

will report that to ero...explain yourself ccr scam cowboy

never a FUD was so real that nobody can aswer or meme it

they made yuge money with their coordinated pumps... el chapo of this gang is ccr

Heed the warning the dark one presents himself, releasing a statement telling people to hold while he and his cronies dump

Nice, Will! Sold 103k!

smart move user

go ask the team how they are dealing with the cease and desist, and why they stole a logo anyway

Sure Will, right after I sell 104k!

I posted in the other thread, but I agree with some of the red signs. I have found Yankee Ruin X's real life Facebook account, and have saved information from there incase it turns out it's a scam

i installed a tracker on his lambo a few weeks back, don't worry he's not going anywhere without me knowing

Hah, genius.

how can these scammers be so amateurish?! we must do somenthing..we can not accept to be played from these pump and dum scam goup.. i also got Enki's rl name and address

Lol did on xby doesn't get archived but real posts get booted LoL

i have a crate of dildos and an old 1990's ice cream van, i say we give them an old fashioned chocolate swirl

XBY fudders a literally mentally ill

$100 XBY in EOY

Mods are biased

TRON has delivered nothing.

XBY delievered far more in just a month.

Therefore, XBY is undervalued. It has a real team and has fulfilled the plans so far.

Also, test net actually works. This week will be amazing with new stress tests and stats.

BUY XBY

go ask them about this the answer alone will indicate their competency.

lol kys

The Logo was not stolen. You can literally reverse search any coin's logo and find thousands of images that resamble them. Internet is simply too big and a good abpunt of all possible logos have been invented or used.

Stop being so retarded and embrave the CryptoCurrencyRevolution of XBY. God bless.

I asked about the logo and they said:

>muh verge copy
>muh many shitcoins copy that logo

Definitely, Will! Selling 105k as well!

> 22 posts by this ID
> 10 posts by this ID

KYS faggots

3 more nukes for Bangalore.