NIMFA is margin trading for normies

NIMFA is margin trading for normies.

How can this not moon.

Seriously think about it.

Normies is tired of hearing about crypto and finally decides to invest. Buys bitcoin. Makes some minor gains. Hears that he can easily triple his profit by using the NIMFA platform. Instantly moves all his money over.

Just look at the web interface. There are no graphs, no confusing numbers everywhere, no hex addresses. It's just nice and sleek and simple. You don't even have to know what margin trading is. All the normie knows is that for every Nimfa token he gets two extra.

This is literally going to $10,000.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/nimfa/comments/7rzvnv/a_bunch_of_questions_about_nimfa/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this board is legit cancer

Why are you upset user-kun.

>this board is legit cancer
Salty nocoiner.

Imagine being enough of a brainlet to buy this russian exit scam.

Ok so when they loan out these coins it is just going to deflate the price of coins. The only thing that matters is supply and demand. When you increase a supply x3 without that supply having intrinsic value then you really haven't been lent anything at all.

>giving money to three 16 year old Russian teenagers who want to build a crypto loan company

Everything checks out here

bitconnect 2.0 marketed towards aging white homosexuals smitten by their "beautfiful boy". there's money to be made short-term though, so count me in.

This

OP are you retarded?

It's three russian underage boys in this project.

Just buy KYS coin fucking retard

where are they getting the bitcoins to loan out

When the only downside you can possibly mention for the entire coin is the nationality and age of the developers (who are 25)

>FeelsGoodMan.jpg

They won't be giving out coins you utter brainlets, they'll be loaning cash which the person uses to buy coins. When the total net worth of the portfolio dips too low they get margin called and told to put in more cash immediately or get liquidated at market prices. If you get Bitconnected you legally owe them money.

reddit.com/r/nimfa/comments/7rzvnv/a_bunch_of_questions_about_nimfa/

Are you mentally deficient?
There is a stop loss. You will never owe them money. If the value of your investment falls below 33% they take the collateral you put up.

>release delayed in December because of ED hack
>releases platform 2 weeks later that doesn’t even work

The platform was fully functional.

The community personally requested a change in the platform (having the loan be backed by Ethereum) so the devs listened and are implementing the change.

jk, I just wanted to dispel this FUD sent by someone secretly wanting to buy my bags

I didn’t take the screenshot btw. It’s not me

Accumulating rn

The rest of the faggots on here are going to regret missing out on Nimfa

honestly this is a good buy.

this sounds like a great idea but could easily be a scam

Lol @ how much ez $ biz passes up

We've been here before lads. Confido 2.0

another bitCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECCCCCCCCCCTTTTTTTTTTTTT

How could it be a scam?

Devs have been working on this for 2 years already hitting every goal on their road map.

honestly OP there's no point in trying to shill this here, it'll go up regardless once we get listed on other exchanges and the marketcap shows on CMC.

biz fags are just gonna take one look at it and assume they know everything about it because
>muh russians = scam
>muh 16yr olds

this shit is gonna moon 100% just from speculation and the small marketcap compared to other lending platforms. I'm sure we'll see a lot of wojaks here in a few weeks time.

>Nimfa marketcap: $2mil
>Salt marketcap: $600mil
>EthLend marketcap: $160mil
>Ripio marketcap: $150mil

you're not gonna make it

The team has their social media profile on the Nimfa's website. People could go easily after them if they were to exit scam them. Max is real, man. He made a video discussing the future of the platform, which is pinned at top in the Nimfa telegram.

More like infantmoney

biztards would rather call it a scam than find out the information out for themselves. It's a lot easier not to use your brain and think

25 NIMFA reporting in lads, Part of my small 1 ETH etherdelta speculating fund.

Serious price manipulation on ether delta. People are clearly trying to accumulate before it goes.

I have 40. Am I going to make it?

all you mongoloids buying this bitconnect 2.0 deserve what will happen. lol.

This. Literally saw as a bunch of sell-orders popped up for 30 eth trying to keep the price low.

i threw a bit of ether on it

WASSUP WASSUP
BIIKKKOONNNNNNNNNNNEEEEKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!

Gotcha, if Nimfamoney was a true scam, then that would make BitConnect a bunch of spineless pussies who have never showed their faces.

I don't think this (NIMFA) is a scam. I bought 40 of them which is not a lot of course. Very interesting idea and pretty sure this will go up.

I feel bad for Carlos

why does blockfolio say this is mooning when it isn't?

Keep Fudding this so I can accumulate. Thanks guys

predicting the future