I invested a sizeable chunk of my money in Ethereum on a hunch, what do you guys think it's going to do?

I invested a sizeable chunk of my money in Ethereum on a hunch, what do you guys think it's going to do?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

flip bitcoins and eventually destroy the market or renew it

well if you bought recently, you bought at an all time high (x3). so don't expect to make money tomorrow, or next week, or even this month. but in several months you'll have great returns.

you have a shit taste in cryptos and women

I bought it today at a lowish point, could have been like 40 bucks lower if I waited but I feel like I got a good price. What sort of returns do you think I'll get? I'm not going to panic and sell at the first dip, this is money I can afford to lose.

Nodody knows if it's gonna go up, down, sideways or in fucking circles.

short term it will go down. back to 600 or so
welcome to bearmarket

probably 3-5x eoy

best case scenario, x3 by end of the year

equally likely, you'll lose all your money

A 12% increase easily.

>on a hunch

Interesting. So what exactly do you keep your money in? Surely it's just another shitcoin that could end up taking all your money to the shitter as well.

It will make you happy. But to be even happier with your invests, you should join the TA discord group.
discord gg/Z8P8VJp

You'll be fine it will be 3-5x by eoy

bitcoin

is Jupiter transiting through your house 2 or 5? If not, just cry and consult an astrologer

That waste of a fucking coin has to go.

Out Out Out.

As far as cryptos go its an established coin with good tech and good exposure. Noone knows what the returns will be so don't get hung up on that. Hold it for atleast a year.

she looks like a brainlet wojak

Keep maisieposting OP.

I was going to buy bitcoin but the more I thought about it, it sounded like it couldn't really work as a practical currency. Ethereum is designed to be more fluid, I think when crypto goes more mainstream bitcoin is ultimately going to be left behind.

you really don't understand how normies work

I get that bitcoin has more name recognition, but its ten minute wait time is not going to work for actual everyday purchases.

sure, but really, it's way too early to talk about everyday purchases

It's going to hit the floor again in the next week or so, then you're good after that

I don't know, technology changes fast these days. I think by the end of the year that will be the big discussion.

>buying when it's crashing
Full retard

Etherium is like Yahoo. it'll be huge but be replaced by something even better (XLM)

It's gonna sit around and do nothing until you use it to fomo into turtles so it would be smarter to just buy them while they're on sale.

we all were newfags at some point, ethereum will go back up anyway during the year

If you bought recently you bought near ATH, don't expect nice returns anytime soon. Better hold for 1 year+

>ATH's meaning anything in crypto

Holy shit, puberty completely ruined this girls looks. God damn, she's ugly as sin.

>implying she was ever decent

She was a qt when she was little (no pedo). You'd think she'd grow into an attractive woman but no.

I understand it's subjective, but never ever I thought she was fuckable

Does she have some kind of medical condition?

Why is her face so deformed? I find it hard to believe a face can look like this, without there being some sort of 'condition' responsible for it.

Either did I, but I never thought she'd turn out this ugly. She's a solid 3.5/10.

We agree then, she definitely turned out as ugly as she could

>6793600

God damn you nerds wish you could even bang her just stfu

Short-ish term it's going down like all other crypto. But long term it's the coin I think has the most potential.

My gf is much better. And she's a 6.