What's REALLY Happening In the Markets (And BTC In Particular) And What's Coming Next

Most of you like to refer to "plebs" and "pajeets" and "normies" as though they're inferior creatures, but you people are fucking retarded with quite literally an average IQ of no higher than 90. I mean that.

Because of this, I'm going to do you a favor: I'm going to explain what's happening in the cryptospace and what's coming next.

The market is manipulated. All of your Libertarian ideas about "decentralized" everything literally makes me laugh at your stupidity and naivety. BTC is the single most manipulated asset on any market.

I have limited space to type, so I'll leave that alone and explain what's happening; BTC is being sold off in anticipation of the market shift. YOU (the "people") have ZERO impact on this market moving up or down. Buying and selling for you is simply to participate in the direction, because you're not influencing SHIT.

The miners know what's coming, and they're dumping their bags and taking profit. Oh, you thought I'd say Wall St? You thought I'd say "whales" you fucking retard? No, it's the miners in collusion.

What's the market shift? BTC and ETH are both HIGHLY overvalued due to the fact that they're the "on-ramps" to get into the crypto space, meaning you must buy one of these in order to buy other coins or ICO's. This artificially inflates their value like a motherfucker.

These days are OVER. Decentralized exchanges like FairX are coming, and are going to allow anyone to trade anything for anything. Any fiat for any fiat, any crypto for any crypto. You can trade anything you fucking want. It's not just going to change crypto markets, it's going to buttfuck FX markets too. This is literally the biggest thing that's ever happened in financial history, wiping the ONLY use-case BTC has (being an no-ramp) off the map.

Everyone knows this. Crypto is not dead, but BTC and ETH are.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CollusiveCrypto
tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/6GuxadAx-Manipulated-Dump/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nice, just bought 100k

btc maybe, eth not a chance

Nice, just sold 100k

2/10 for effort.

So your saying REQ will let normies buy any coin as easy as coinbase does for the big three?

You are literally retarded

How big are your tron and ripple bags?

y-you mean the miners are jews too?

So what you're saying is, my ICX is gonna be worth a fuckton?

twitter.com/CollusiveCrypto

tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/6GuxadAx-Manipulated-Dump/

>eth

Retard. You fail. If you kept it to btc u had a chance

eth is the slowest fucking network on the crypto. Its so overpriced its founder even said so

thanks jut bought 100k xlm

Why would that affect icx? I thought XLM was the chosen crypto for fairx.

Durrrrrr me op me big faggot

Asshole this shit happens everyfucking january

>BTC and ETH are both HIGHLY overvalued due to the fact that they're the "on-ramps" to get into the crypto space, meaning you must buy one of these in order to buy other coins or ICO's. This artificially inflates their value like a motherfucker.

What you are saying is that a coin's utility ARTIFICIALLY affects the price?

>btg

Do u realize how retarded this fanfic is

Yeah but apparently we're the brainlets.

he doesnt know that he can get icx from fairx without the enormous fees like binance

Which is why I'm in BCH and XMR

That isn't a utility, it was an artificial stop-gap that's being eliminated.

Again, average IQ under 90 confirmed.

yea people also though openbazaar would replace all DNM. didnt happen.
Centralzed services are simply more comfy and normies will still flock to the good old exchanges.

You know bisq? has existed for years. Its a fully decentralized exchange

You = brainlet and probably necklet

>People have no influence
>Only reason btc and eth are high are because people buying it as an on-ramp

Well which one is it you retarded nigger

You stupid count. Do you know how many fucking pairings you're suggesting? Do you think every pairing will have sufficient buy/sell offers? Have you even tried the kucoin neo and kcs pairs of lesser known coins? Go ahead, try it, I'll wait.

Yep. XLM is gonna blow up ethereum style.

>things a coin can do aren't a utility

just bought 100k fairx

enormous fees? ICX costs .05% with bnb just like everything else. WTF are you on?

Ignorance is an optional aspect of life, which you have obviously chosen for yourself quite willingly.

You may want to educated yourself a bit; namely on how Stellar makes this possible.

IQ under 80 confirmed.

what to do then? tell some of us brainlets what you would do personally, i have only 1k cad in hand in quad, .05 btc standing by waiting for 8k +/- btc. i have a feeling that this will take weeks or month to hit the lowest point at this rate, maybe might even dip to 3k. but what other save heavens are there? last time around alts actully did well when btc went shit, dosnt seem like it will this time aroumd

Yeah I think you are right. When people buy into a sell-wall thinking they are taking DOWN a whale? No, No No..... don't do that! I think whale's are just lazy to make the sell wall obvious, or are signaling to other whales.

Predicting market manipulation is how I make all my big gains. It is manipulated as FUCK but if it weren't it would be too confusing... how do you even regulate something to NOT be manipulated as fuck?

Really had me going op. Eth has too many high level government and corp interests for it to fail. I don't even like eth, it's my lowest invested coin but it will be the only coin beside xrp that would surpass btc.

>all this for an xlm shill
no one wants your bags pajeet

I've thought about this as well, I've actually been fearing fiat exchanges, but really if you thin FAirX will be a major player, then can I assume you are long or goign to go long on XLM?

Blockbuster had a good run too when it was the king of that new thing called "video stores."

op is a faggot but op has at least a point.

Correct. What are you sources though? Or did you figure this out yourself?

>Durrrrrrrrffffffpppppppppooofpfpfffff

... but ETH is faster than BTC?

im talking about withdrawal fees. Also Binance cucks you more whenever you trade by leaving you with 0.6652 of said coin.

It's a prophecy. Check em

>mfw its not a joke anymore

But this guy calls XLM a useless shitcoin.

This is what I've thought is keeping the price stable for a while. There are still gains in alt markets and folks want to invest.

Decentralized exchanges are not here yet, and won't be here for several months. When that happens it will be time to bail. Right now, getting into small coins seems like a great idea. Moving into the correct alts right now is like buying bitcoin two years ago.

Eth is a good alt to be in for the coming year. It already powers decentralized exchange. That's why it's highly valued. Think about that.

He is fucking with you because you are stupid. Jesus Christ man cash out and give your money to your mother.

Listen fairx.io is already priced into XLM. Otherwise XLM would be floating around .09. My question is what if fairx sucks? What if I want to trade coin a for coin b but I can't get the price I want? What if the volume is too low? You really think next month fairx will roll out and every currency and every coin will exchange flawlessly? Just because IBM yada yada yada? XLM is a shit coin. Sorry you got stuck with it. I bet you thought really long and hard for this shit post.

>written by someone with an IQ well below 90

literally kill yourself faggot