Anyone else here successful, love women, and not racist and homophobic?

Anyone else here successful, love women, and not racist and homophobic?

Congratulations, seriously.

I truly feel sad for those that write the discriminatory shit on this website, even if it's as a joke. I hope you hold your coins this year and make it. Use that money to educate and clean yourselves up so you may finally blossom into a normal human being that doesn't hate everything this diverse and beautiful world has to offer.

Cuck

you have to leave.
kill all niggers
women are obsolete fuck holes that unironically belong in the kitchen

cuck

this

thanks redditor OP

quality post, really activated my almonds

white sharia just arrived

Yep. Took me a while to get out of my edgy teen phase though.

everyone is racist though, black, white, etc.

Yes. Once you become successful, it's hard to blindly hate everyone because you cant get laid.

Fucking cuck holy shit

What a waste of trips

Your not better than anyone else you dumb nigger
I can type every offensive thing in the book on this website and still have 10 times the virtue, courage, fortitude and stamina as you.
Weak cuck faggot that you are. Fuck off.

KEK
U
C
K

were not born racist moron

>Moderately successful
>Hate female personalities, love women
>Believe racial stereotypes to an extent, but some break the mold.

Only newfags are right-wing, Veeky Forums used to be all libtard.

Kucc

How's that soy milk op?

Veeky Forums used to hate all government and authority
Is funny seeing these newfags polguys worshipping Republicans and police acting like Veeky Forums is site for boot picking bitches or something

all that shit for 4 guys and a tank

Atleast you tried, Shlomo Goldzweig.

cuck

kill yourself

you're right, it comes from first hand experience of watching how certain groups of people behave.

Well, /pol/ always loved their lederhosen but when's the last time you've seen a guy fawkes mask? Shit, this new generation of shitheads is so useless.

No it comes from browsing /pol/ and /r/The_Donald and brainwashing yourself.

Fuck off with your fake jews, newfag.

Veeky Forums consists 97% of edgy teens and social rejects. They say all this shit on Veeky Forums because they have no real life interaction.

Thanks OP.

Why are you homophobic?
You know, the most homophobic people are usually homosexuals, right?

a lot of unironically angry people here have shitty personalities and it makes their faces, especially eyes, uglier than they are to the world at large (incl. themselves), which just makes their personalities shittier.

i've met really nice people who came from horrible backgrounds.

even if their dad raped them all throughout their childhood, these dudes are really just lazy about fixing how broken they are. fuck 'em.

God-tier human checking in.

I don't hate those things you said.

I just hate YOU. You are a piece of stinking shit. Please leave and don't ever come back.

It used to consist of 100% edgy teens and social rejects, who still somehow managed to change the world. These days it's just retarded masturbating to big government. Fuck you even have to fill in captchas eventhough half of us are russian bots regardless.

also, i'd wager a lot of people here are on the adderall/vyvanse meme and literally are not real people, just drugs acting out. so cute. :>

That why you'll never be rich

upboated good sir. What these other anons do not realize is that discounting women will COST them money. Diversity is our strength, is it not?

this t b h famalam

racism is the new religion this whole world just fights for it

>These dudes are really just lazy about fixing how broken they are. fuck 'em.
Thank you for your insight to the human psyche, especially your own twisted one.

>racism
>new religion
do you graduate from hs this year, user? best of luck with your exams!

If yours is the only race that isn't racist, your race will be destroyed. LIterally cuck mentality.

pre-2010 Veeky Forums was liberal as fuck you fucktard.

REDDIT IS HERE

/leftypol/ SJW checking in. Had great success with crypto over the last two years and was able to free myself from wage slavery and set myself up very comfortably. I still play the game but I donate most of my earnings to organizations like the DSA and volunteer a lot of my time with far-left activism.

It’s sad how so many people here recognize the inherent injustice of “wage cucking” under capitalism, but have no interest in building class solidarity or doing anything to undermine the socioeconomic system that has alienated them to such an extent.

I sincerely hope all you guys make it and realize that there’s nothing edgy or intelligent about posting bigoted shit and being a useful idiot for the ruling class. Crypto might be your only shot at a tolerable life, due to an astronomically increasing wealth gap and the rise of automation. Leftists are the only ones fighting for a world that isn’t divided into winners and losers, but you’re going to have to get over your weird hang-ups about brown people and women to see that.

Why do blacks have significantly higher homicide rates and much higher rates of refusing to raise their own spawn?
>inb4 the hwat manes sistim

>Anyone else here successful, love women, and not racist and homophobic?
>Not racist and homophobic
>And homophobic
I truly feel sad for those who lack a grade school education and can't tell when to use "and" or "or".

Your linebreaks belong on reddit fag.

/pol/tards heard they could get rich quickly, thats why this board is so shit now, it used to be way more liberal.

gay

You can tell because of all the edgy rthedonald refugees, r-right?

this wojack takes the fucking cake lol

I can understand it, though. I browsed 4chin between 2005 and 2012, after which I left to plebbit and loved a normal life. I can back in the last year because I’m so tired of plebbit and their bullshit. I’m tired of this planets bullshit with everyone needing a safe place. I feel welcomed here again despite being called a nigger, pajeet, faggot, or brainlet because I know above all else it is a stupid joke used to ward off thin skinned PC fucks and it is great

post tits

Majority of posters here are edgy teenagers or uneducated working class beta males who only have their white supremacy to hold onto as a form of superiority. That's just a fact of Veeky Forums, I've grown used to it now, it is never going to change

Because their communities have been systemically destroyed by alcohol, heroin, crack cocaine and automatic weapons since MLK Jr was assassinated?

I am, I just say that stuff on here because that's the culture. I don't really mean it.

Lol yes their communites, in every single country in the entire world. You're right it's society's fault.

They have deep anxiety that a greater quality of life for minorities will come at their own expense. Which is actually somewhat true under liberal capitalism, and that’s why they should organize with causes that seek to fundamentally restructure the economic system we live under.

/this unironically

/thread

here you go, user
it's me on a good day
bbiab, shoving rocks into my sister's vagina

Africa has like none of these tho

>oldfag boasting about being an oldfag

Yeah, he's not an oldfag.

Tell us more about how virtuous you are

That's the excuse, but I can guarantee you that this board is filled with mostly racists.

Maybe they should join the rest of us and stop living in their communities. That would require working which some manage to do despite the odds, look at Oprah, whats the rest of these faggots excuses? Same goes for all races, colours and creeds.

>reads harry potter
>lol i used to be an oldfag guise

you're right, they've AIDS, corruption and rape

I am. My brother is gay, and he is the most honest person I know. My GF is a much nicer person than I am. And so on.

I just play to the tune here, calling everyone a nigger and gay. It's like you have to impersonate a red-neck to be allowed to talk here.

Yeah we are lol, I remember going to Honduras and the little mountain children cried their eyes out seeing white people for the first time. Inherently disliking people who look, speak, and act differently than you is human nature.

:)

Yeah its not like centuries of imperialist exploitation, colonial atrocities, and CIA-backed coups would have even more of an impact on a people than those things.

*single-line write-off because I can't dispute any of this*

Checked

Oprah sold her own race out and is praised by niggers nationwide
Really activates my oldmans

good post

Most blacks are stupid and the civil rights movement of 50s and 60s was somehow completely shutdown in the 70s.. who knows why

Women hate me because I'm a short fat nerd

That’s true, the old Anonymous is gone. I miss him.

Unless you can prove it which is pretty much impossible, as your defacto lawyer I'd advise you shut the fuck up and stop making yourself look like a moron

sincerely Solomon Lawyerstein-shekelberger

Preach brother
I'm from /g and I'm interested in crypto fi the sane reason - it enables human freedom and liberty from big go.

No

Nice hat tinman
>da sekrit gubmints doed it

Plebbit fags are heavily infiltrating this board

Brown people may replace white people, but I can at least be content that you will also be replaced.

Truly. We've seen a massive influx of rthedonald trash since like September

Yeah, so what? Reddit is like the grown-up brother of Veeky Forums.

They were literally left with all the infrastructure they needed to become a first world country and taught how to use it and they fucking destroyed everything.

>Anyone else here successful,
Yes!
> love women,
I am a sex realist
>and not racist
I am a race realist
> and homophobic?
I am a faggot realist.

I'm not even leftist, I think communism is a cancer, but honestly, it surprises me how bigotry seems to actually drive some people. Liberal capitalism isn't the problem, it's just simply a lack of education and clinging onto the idea of superiority that they don't even deserve. It's an easy one, race, because they don't have to fucking work for it.

Brainlet detected

>Obey God, not man
>All claims about what God wants came from man

EASY mark detected