Millennial and hype beasts will buy anything to do with this fucking brand...

Millennial and hype beasts will buy anything to do with this fucking brand. Why has no one made ‘SUPREME’ coin with a highly limited supply, you know these kids would be racing to spend their parents money on owning one if it got painted as this super exclusive shit. Can someone get this going.

Other urls found in this thread:

grailed.com/feed/ubOkrvZ8sg?page=1
stockx.com/louis-vuitton-supreme-dice-key-chain-red
stockx.com/search?s=Box logo
trademarks.justia.com/854/24/supreme-85424627.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good shitcoin idea user, buy why not try to make it happen yourself?

No money or knowledge on what to do. If this was executed properly, you know normies could go apeshit for this.

Actually been considering buying a supreme bot with crypto gains.

You should consider it. I have a few different bots for hypebeast brands. I don't even wear that shit, but you can make a lot of money by reselling it. I usually make $1000-$2000 a week

Any bots in particular you would recommend? I follow the brands and would wear a few Palace t-shirts because I like the design but been thinking for ages reselling is an easy money maker.

You’re only allowed to wear palace if you skate.

>shit talks millennials
>No money or knowledge on what to do
>wants others to do their work for them
Want to know how I can tell you a boomer?

What the fuck is a hype beast?

because supreme kids care about authenticity, so unless the token was made by supreme themselves the hypebeasts would just regard it as fugazi

What the fuck is a hype beast bot?

heard about supreme from one hipster on a hipster youtube channel... what is it?

Thats what I do to maintain my neet lifestyle while not being broke and being able to invest in crypto

I flip supreme and yeezys because people will pay a retarded amount of money for this shit.

Last season I copped a north face supreme collab jacket for 450 and resold for 1480. Also copped a box logo for 150 and resold for 1000.

Easiest fucking money on the planet

Someone obsessed with "hyped" streetwear. Yeezys, supreme, bape, off white, etc.

>ywf when getting raided by even /fa faggots and pajeet mod busy sucking dicks on /pol

No, just a non hipster/Millenial fag by the sound of it

You'd get shutdown for trademark purposes.

a 16-24 year old male who wants to attract the attention of other males.

If that were actually true 95% of their revenue would dry up. I agree though, it is pretty wack. Still have to give mad respect to Lev and his whole team for the dynasty they've built. They came up and kept their identity along the way. Now they've made the jump across the pond so they basically won the game and get to do a new playthrough. The fact that these brands survive with an overwhelming majority of their customer base being so cringe worthy is an accomplishment in itself. Holding some mad rare hypercolours, hermes/chanel/versafe rips, and a couple tri fergs from back at the very beginning.

wrong they are literal kikes who plagarized everything in the first place

a fag thing
like hundreds of $ for a t shirt and stuff like that
fags

can someone explain to me what the fuck a hypebeast bot does like a simpleton

>can't google hypebeast
>doesn't understand what a bot is
Holy fuck lads the state of Veeky Forums

>can't explain it
>doesn't understand what an imageboard is for
you are the state of Veeky Forums

I'll explain it
Hypebeast = Someone who buys clothing just because the piece of clothing shows off signs of wealth or status even if it looks ugly
Think of it as someone buying gucci shoes, supreme box logos (literally a small logo with supreme on it which is going for 1k+ resell) just because it is expensive

bot = something that buys things quickly
so supremes hyped items always sell out within

we can do this collectively as Veeky Forums, manipulate the normies into giving us profit

who buys the shit? does the bot sell it automatically too?

Bot makes sure you get one from the supreme store website.

You resell it wherever you want, grailed is the best, ebay works too

Hypebeasts, 12 year olds with rich parents etc.
The fact that they keep the supply limited and it always sells out within 8 seconds should indicate that it's wanted.

Grailed for example is a site for hipsters/hypbeasts to buy clothing, just take a look at the prices.
grailed.com/feed/ubOkrvZ8sg?page=1

They've done collabs with Louis Vuitton:
stockx.com/louis-vuitton-supreme-dice-key-chain-red

And these are the lowest prices on another site for box logos.

stockx.com/search?s=Box logo

thank you kind anons for enlargening my brain.

Do you flip replica yeezys or real ones?

As someone who used to buy and sell Supreme, OP is a fucking idiot.

where do you grab the bots from? DNM?

Thanks for this idea, i might just do this. But I think it has to be highly anonymous, since supreme will sue my ass.

they can't trademark a normal fucking word

>ITT: OG grandpa markets a Bitcorn

this how the FUCK can you flex cryptocurrency

If you do user, please post here and let us know.

Firstly, you’re a faggot. Secondly, if you don’t realise that ‘bitcoin’ is the new trendy thing to these kids and if they could brag to their mates that they hold ‘supreme bitcoin’ etc. It would so obviously happen. The fans already act so cult like and buy anything supreme related, real or fake. Supreme are even really taking the piss out of their own buyers by selling a fucking Supreme brick. Hype beasts would eat this up if it was extremely limited in amount, they might even use it to fucking sell their overpriced clothes to each other. These kids buy ANYTHING supreme related, especially Asians.

this is the gayest post i've read all week, and i've been in that soyboy thread where they brag about being far left sjws
you sound like some freakish combination between a wigger and a hipster
please be under 20

Actually Vechain would make reselling hypebeast clothing easier
Its really annoying to do since there is so many pajeet fakes

I can't count the amount of little punks wearing this hype shit that I've rolled
Fuck touching them for their Iphones or wallets, shits antiquated
See some punk bitch going through kings cross early in the morning, draped in supreme or whatever, like shit all I gotta do is coat hanger from behind, steal the Bustas hoodie and fucking oath there's an ez $1000+

And you know that it's always gonna go sweet.. no hype beast bitch is going to try fight back

Do you bring your keyboard with you? Might have issues when you're not just typing words

When did 14 year old London rude boys find biz.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Depends, how many people would buy in? Who's gonna take care of the marketing?

It would be nice to have supremecoin with an insanely low supply(30-40k) and maybe without dividing it into decimals. That could pump the price tremendously.

Yeah so, low supply, no decimals.

100 ETH max cap. I can do this.

I can have the website up within 2 - 3 days.

I feel like I know you IRL

sick larp bro wood read agin

It would be great.

I'm just afraid of trademark shit, you see registrar registers names. I can change this, but if they go for the ISP, they will give out my info.

Also, do I just use the same logo? If I change a few things, would people still buy?

You can change the font of the logo on the web site, but shill the coin with the original one. No big deal.

Ok. I might close the website after they're sold though. After that I will invest 30% of the earnings into marketing. And buy a domainname anonymously to put the content up there. After that it's all on you the consumers. Since it's rare as fack.

Just use an S as the logo

font is futura condensed extra bold oblique

YW

This
I have a chinese DN source of replica Yeezys and NFL jerseys going for cheap as fuck... Think the shoes are $30 and the jerseys $20

SOUP-REAM... the cooooooool kid coin

This might be the best thing to come out of Veeky Forums today.

A simple coin on github tech, slap a designer logo on it, find an easy way for people to flaunt the fact that they can flaunt the fact that they own it, limit the supply to something ridiculously small, maybe 1k-10k, hold back 1k of the coins, and boom, you're a billionaire.

you've created nothing, but a bunch of idiots are reselling your limited supply coin just so they can prove to other people that they own it.

As if supreme isn't doing the same thing

Good enough? Also, checked

kerning is badd, hand kern pls

no that's exactly what they're doing

we would just be digitizing it

Nah needs to be exact, just steal it and paste red ovr it no need to recreate

search google images for supreme app and that'll give you an easy start point

i cba to photoshop for you soz pal

Your only allowed to wear Jordans if you play basketball.
Your only allowed to wear Ralph Lauren if you play polo.

cool kids only

Except Supreme are fucking retarded and it's not even trademarked.

das it

It's not trademarked?

trademarks.justia.com/854/24/supreme-85424627.html

What is this?

We could also build a shitty marketplace for those millennials were you can only trade with the shitcoin, and distributed part of the profits of the marketplace in the form of a game where every month the 3 best players earn some shitcoin

we could pay just like 10% of the profits they wont even care, all the press and media will be calling it "The bitcoin you can earn playing a videogame" thus helping the marketing

>Millennial and hype beasts will buy anything to do with this fucking brand
>millennial
Millennials are in their late 20s and 30s dude. You're talking about Gen Z

Not gonna read that but done some research and it is now trademarked. For a long time it wasn't.

Fixed the trademark issue

alreight guys, if I get sued, fuck you guys. I'm gonna start on it and shill on biz when the ICO starts with pajeets for marketing.

Wish me luck

faggot detected

this

Good fucking luck. Will shill on basement, wavey garms and supreme talk. ICO will sell out 20 mins.

ban this underage faggot
no one is this stupid

I think he's just pitching ideas edgelord. No reason to make assumptions.

Make physical coins