What coins/tokens will be as big as companies such as amazon or google?

What coins/tokens will be as big as companies such as amazon or google?

ethereum, omisego.

BCH
Take the corporation pill. Chad scaling through sheer willpower and unlimited bitmain money

Some will like Ethereum and ChainLink. Most won't.

BAT 100% easy.

None in foreseeable future. You don't realize the scale of these companies if you're asking that question. A better question would be the crypto equivalent of what google/amazon is to the stock market.

None. Amazon sell real products, google is an advertising giant. Crypto is a gambling racket

Bitmain is already massive and growing fast.

In early 2017 the estomates were they make 100,000 BTC from their own mining per year. Thats without the profits from selling asics.

And Bitmain is 100% behind BCH. This is a nobrainer.

XLM

EOS

chainlink, unironically.

Ethereum, XLM, Cardano,

No one, nobody give a single fuck about blockchain technology in the real world.

We're running a overbought speculation game but don't tell around.

Skycoin. Literally will replace the whole internet.

I really think that BCH will grow bigger than BTC but i never buy it because is is really unpopular.

am i dumb?

DTA like improved version of BAT.

REQ

Who are those guys?

ETH, OMG, SLINK

I just bought 1 BCH desu
just incase

IExec (RLC). Not joking. They have full support from sciences institutions, they are dealing with IBM, Orange and more

Even if the estimates are correct, google is making 90 times that according to their 2016 quota.

ENG, ADA, ETH (all have lots of room to grow)

Happy McLink (M'LINK)

“The printing press is stupid

Nobody has real life uses for this anyway, everyone is illiterate”

You linkies digust me. You're so deluded you don't realize that link is nothing more than a simple Jason Parser that could be written in javascript in a few minutes. it doesn't even need a token. Speaking of tokens, link being more than $1 defeats the entire fucking purpose of the coin. How can you be this oblivious?

What real world use does link even have? Have you ever thought beyond the memes and the charts and really considered it? Nobody uses smart contracts because nobody wants to get involved in white supremacist internet funny money. Banks aren't going to adopt it because they make money off of things taking forever, and normies don't know any better.

And that's not even talking about the 'team', which is literally two people. They haven't even hired anyone. Did you miss all of the reports of Sergey fucking prostitutes and eating cheeseburgers after the ICO was finished? Hope you got your $32MM worth, retards.

This is also all completely ignoring the fact that link is just an ERC20 token. What other token has made it past, say, $2? Can you name a single one? Exactly, no, you cant.

Even Vitalik says it's not worth $32MM. Are you going to disagree with the autistic genius money skelly? Of course he understands the value of oracles, that's why he's going to include it in the next ETH update (cap this). Why the fuck would he leave something like this to a no-name shitcoin? Use your fucking brain manlets.

This is also all completely ignoring the fact that Ripple (XRP) will effectively put bank supercomputers in every major city, completely removing any use LINK ever may have had. If you believe in oracles, great, why not pick a project that has an actual fucking future?

OH LOOK, IT'S CRASHING AGAIN, SURPRISE. Fucking deluded stinky linkies.

REQ, LINK, ETH

i love this meme now

bitcoin cash is in its infancy, though.
if things run along smoothly, bitmain will be one of the most profitable entities on earth in a decade.

>because is is really unpopular
Ive been in bitcoin for 4 years and know a few other oldcoiners. The percentage of oldcoiners in BCH is bigger than the newcoiners.
Simply because they remember the old BTC roadmap, which was exactly was BCH is doing.

Most Bitcoin businesses that actually make a profit stand behind BCH

It being unpopular among newcoiner redditors is a godsent. When LN gets delayed yet another year and gets zero adoption the flippening will happen and we were able to accumulate at these bargain prices during the bearmarket.

are you serious?

ETH, XLM, and then get some NEO for that Tencent/Alibaba you are neglecting

BEGIN Holy fuck, are you all blind? Focus on a damn product which is set to revolutionize the whole space. The only product which has real blockchain purpose. Substratum is the future! And fuck John McAfee. He's a retard. But had it right for once. END

here u go. direct answers

BAR== Decentralized Amazon web services
NAS == google for blockchains

thei going to be very very big.