CARDANO (ADA) to hit $1 before Jan 30

>CARDANO (ADA) to hit $1 before Jan 30.

>Debit card to be announced soon.

Once this happens, it wouldn’t be crazy to think ADA could reach US$5 or even US$10 by the end of 2018.

Disclaimer, I own 1K of this shit.

Discuss.

stocksgazette.com/2018/01/20/once-this-happens-cardano-ada-will-go-to-the-moon/

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cardano/#markets
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1k isn't a serious amount.

This is a good healthy 80% gain.

I only own 200. Will I have mega fomo?

The only regret you'll have is not buying more.

Any ADA holders here?

u called?

This shit alows mining or what?
Worth it?

Hold about 3k, I think it has the most room to grow among the large caps, even if the price is currently inflated. It's last rally was cut short by market factors so it definitively wants to be in the .80-1$ range with a peak slightly higher.

It's a very easy short term 1-2 month hold imo.

It's good too keep some of your trading coins in this shit for the next few months.

Cardano is pos from inception with masternodes expected late Q2 or so.

It already hit $1 earlier last year

The thing is there's literally billions of these fuckers, around 95% of them are owned by Japanese early investors back in 2015 who have no idea how to access their coins, once they do they can just flood the market with 1 million Cardanos at a time and you can see it completely collapse everything

Think about Doge, there's only 10x more Dogecoins than there are ADA coins, but you rarely see more than 10,000 ADA coins being traded at once. With Doge, people buy and sell millions at once with ease. There's a shit ton of ADA not circulating but they can easily crash the entire market if they do

Waht exchanges can I find this dogshit coin?

While I agree that is concerning, high supply is less problematic for staking coins. How quickly that is rolled out and the price for nodes will make or break the coin as an investment.
Still, I see it as a risk work taking.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cardano/#markets
Binance, also note the dominance of the korean fiat pair on upbit.

why the fuck do you need to shill an already top 5 coin?
I happy for you to go from 600$ to 1000$ in weeks but thats like 40%
meh

~50k ADA here ask me anything

Not everything is a shill, we can discuss crypto too.
No amount of shilling or fud here will move the price anyway.

What has happened to biz? Stupid fucking questions like this being asked.

Crypto pay cards are the biggest meme

Tbh I dumped 35% of my ADA stack a week or two ago. At this market cap, I can't see it doing more than a 2x anytime soon, and even that will take some time. It'll probably reach $1 or so again quite soon, but at this point that's not even a very significant increase. I bought at 10 cents and regret not dumping my whole stack at or near ATH and putting it elsewhere. Don't get me wrong, I do believe in Cardano long term and I expect great things from it, as it is a very ambitious project with an A+ team behind them, but we are still very very early in the life of cardano. It is already at 16 billion market cap or two, a 2x from here would place it at 32 billion which is kind of demanding. ADA is likely a solid set and forget coin but even if that's what you're after, I can't help but feel there are better coins out there.

Proof of stake, to be released with the 'Shelly' release in Q2. Mining through proof of stake, we'll see how lucrative it'll be.

>owned by Japanese early investors back in 2015 who have no idea how to access their coins,
way to pull some stupid FUD right out of your asshole, how much stupid shit you gonna shit out of there into this thread?

5k. 1$ is a nice idea, but since they have staking through Ouroboros it doesn't really mean much to me. in it for the long haul

This.

>The absolute state of scam coins when this is the only way they can make their coin get used in real life

You summed this coin up perfectly. One of the most solid development teams in crypto but the whole ethos behind the coin is to make it perfect and test everything before release. This makes progress so slow and with the current market cap how much can you really expect to make on it? Definitely a strong coin to hodl if your thinking about long-term safe bets, but don't put money into it thinking you'll get rich quick, especially as a relative newcomer to crypto.

Honestly I'm in it for lack of something better to put my Binance stack in. When it goes up, it does so fast and doesn't bleed as bad as some other coins. Buy it when it is moving horizontal, sell the peaks.

ADA will never go above 81¢ again. Why? Because that's where I bought in.

EOS vs. Cardano? Details, please

When can we stake?
How much do I need for staking, is 100k enough?
Got them at 320 sats.

Have faith.
Two years of development in Japan (the largest adopter of bitcoin) before it even hit exchanges.

Any number is enough. They will implement staking pools directly into the wallet / client Daedalus and allow you to join a staking pool while maintaining complete control over your coins. They even will let you stake from a hardware wallet

I bought some yesterday, I don't remember how much, around 1.5k. It had its correction and it's been trading sideways for a while. It's a solid project that's still in early stages, so I would think it's a matter of time before it rises again.

what is stake?