ITT: Coins you have the most faith in that you know will moon

Pajeet coins need not apply (Link, etc.) TRONnies allowed, just give me a good explanation of why you think TRON will skyrocket.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

XLM, ICX

OMG

alqo, sophiatx

VEN,ICX,AGI,TEL,WABI

Holding until the end of the year

ETH. BTC's days are numbered and ETH is the easy pick as the rightful successor. Granted the flip will be a clusterfuck of massive proportions.

Really good point, I was thinking the same thing

TRON Puppies.

Also, i hold 25k tron but that shit is not gonna pop 2 morrow.

Also, 4xhan is for faggotsand Im still totally straight and guess what,

You cant fucking spell or read.

Bitch.

>LINK not allowed
>From allowed
This thread smells like curry.
As for recommendations - Confido and Ethconnect

Eth, Req, Omg, Xlm, Iota.

The king and his four cardinal angels

you drunk my nigga?

how does it smell like curry when I said no curry allowed?

I don't need faith if I've got the technical analyses of that incredible guy in the discord group.
discord gg/Z8P8VJp

No bat brothers here?

implied but I'll be the one to say it: Monero.

No doubt that the government will be putting pressure on cryptos, and monero is at the tip of the spear in this realm.

DENT

ICX, BTC (doubting the King is so off-the-charts retarded, it's something only a total newfag would do)

Can you please explain what's the purpose of that shitcoin?

ACT is the safest moon.

BNB at a financial institution level on steroids. Goldman Sachs partnership is all but confirmed. Worldbook is going to drop any day now. I think one thing people are overlooking is this solves the problem of dealing with foreign currency exchange rates. Imagine if banks had the option of adopting this instead of constantly dealing with fluctuating exchange rates.

ENG, a private smart contract platform. Do you really think big buisnesses are going to have applications on a open blockchain ?

Look at the real world use case of bat and oyster pearl and ponder that again please

Which one's this again?

I think Monero could realistically reach 100k as it's replacing BTC as the most used internet currency, but I have no idea when will it happen.

Small caps bags include SMT, Sumo and Note.
Only ones I feel have 10x potential in short term.

ETH is not designed to be a currency/store of value.