Hahahaahaah

>hahahaahaah

>He still thinks he is an early adopter

when big bang theory is talking about bitcoin

when CNBC and bloomberg constantly talks about blockchains

When bitcoin articles are on the frontpage of the WSJ and FT.

When there are burger commericals making fun of HoDLers

top fucking kek

ispot.tv/ad/w_bh/jack-in-the-box-value-menu-jacks-way

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4aIkMwUeL_Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mainstream exposure != mainstream adoption

Sage

Idk man. How much of the developed world owns crypto? I don't care about 3rd world nigger adoption.

1 in 5 millennials, 1 in 20 gen x, 0 boomers

Look at the crypto marketcap and say you are still not early.

This.
The whole world, tv shows, movies and news were talking about the internet and the web in 1996/97. Every normie was talking about it. Google, Facebook and Veeky Forums didn't even exist back then.
OP thinks those who got online back then were late?

Can you sauce me boss?

God no, way less. You over estimate the normans

this.

10% millennial, 5% gen x,

youtube.com/watch?v=4aIkMwUeL_Q

Wew

>some fear is will widen the gap between the haves, and have nots.

even back then they were talking about this commie shit.

Lul, WRONG

> bitcoin invented in 2009
> People buying in 2018 think they're "early adopters"
> "I own Bitcoin, I'm a special snowflake"

Retards

>burger commercials making fun of HoDLers

Link?

are you so stupid you don't understand that you don't go from zero adoption to full adoption without ups and down? We will not hit full adoption before a bear market you retarded fuck.

OP you forgot 9GAG, it’s been ridden with bitcoin memes lately.

Media talking about it doesn't mean everyone is investing in it. The media was talking about the internet back in the pre-early adopter stages, it doesn't mean they had anything useful to say about it, understood it one bit, or were heavily invested in it

And think, the internet really didn't explode until 10 years after.

Btc is not mainstream yet ,but it’s coming

Jack fud

Kys, you angry little faggot. jfc

We aren't early adopters compared to others, but ten years from now we will look like early adopters.

10% millennial would imply they had jobs.

CNN was talking about dogecoin, Pandacoin, Veeky Forums and wolong in 2014
News coverage doesn't really mean shit when the vast vast VAST MAJORITY of people still aren't in

This is right. Most people I know have heard about Bitcoin but never bought or used it and barely understand what it is.

It's like the internet back in 1995. Most people have heard about it or know someone who has it but they're still too scared to buy a computer with a modem.

See this?
We are at 'media attention'.

No, we're in 'capitulation' of bubble number 3.
Bubble number 4 will be x5 the size of no. 3.

like .0001% of anyone outside of india owns this stupid fake shit

Bubble number 3? Has crypto crashed twice in the past? I'm new to all this.

All these things are just the (((banks))) and boomer shitters fudding btc.

We will only reach the media attention phase when the market cap reaches 50 T and we have widespread use of crypto debit cards and cash machines.

Also this, this stupid meme chart is at the same time a short term cycle and a long term cycle.

We are at the capitulation of the short term cycle, but barely out of the take off in the long term.

I would call anyone buying bitcoin right now an 'early adopter' as the technology has been around for 9 years. You could make a case for people buying alt-coins though, especially ones with legit technology companies behind them (e.g. BAT, POWR, Ethos)

Clearly nobody is an "early adopter" if they buy now when you define it that way. But it's a sliding scale. We are objectively early in comparison to the rest of humanity - in comparison to what is coming. A small fraction of a percentage point of people in the world understand or own crypto. We are early adopters even though we aren't the earliest and even though we are far past ever receiving 100000000x private island gains

> Is ChainLINK and Veeky Forums the same as Trump and /pol/?

Unironically, yes and I will tell you why.

The concept of memetics was originally introduced by Richard Dawkins in his book 'the selfish gene." Essentially, he posited that ideas and concepts are subject to the same mechanics as genetics in the way they "reproduce" and spread throughout culture. Memes are essentially just ideas and ideas have to go through a natural selection process that determines whether its ideas are fit for survival and propagation.

Consider Veeky Forums as an environment in which ideas are naturally selected. Veeky Forums's platform is a uniquely harsh environment where only the most fertile ideas are able to survive - posts only last 2hours tops, there's no upvote/downvote system or identity that can be tied to an idea's introduction. Also, it's important to consider that just like in genetics, the things that survive are not necessarily the best "logically" but for whatever interdeterminable reason they are the ones that experience reproductive success.

Take pepe for example - I mean what is it about pepe that we can't fucking drop? Consider the amount of reproductive memetic strength for pepe to get posted every day so so often. Any meme-like post on Veeky Forums could be the next pepe but because posts disappear so fast the majority of them die. For whatever reason, the attributes of pepe make it especially powerful in terms of reproduction by way of the intagible qualities that allow him to completely enchant those who are exposed.

Now think about chainlink and how it seems to display those same qualities! Possibly even in a harsher environment (Veeky Forums competitive vs /pol/ already groupthink). It's worth investing in chainlink for this memetic quality ALONE.

Couple that with the strong fundamentals and it's a certainty that chainlink will be successful.

BCC had memetic quality and look at it now. What you're saying makes sense if these were all cryptocurrencies living on an even playing field and the herd mentality was stable and could be verifiably predicted to continue running in the same direction for a good amount of time. But cryptos can be dropped in an instant by the herd.

I fully believe crypto will replace stocks in the future. Every company or conglomerate will eventually have its own coin. We ARE the very definition of early adopters.

Private islands are actually cheaper than you might think, seriously look it up

Investing in crypto right now is like investing in arpanet in the 1960s. Scalability and ease of use have to be implemented first before any of the normies jump in on it. We are decades early.

Right now people are right in saying that crypto is just one big overhyped manipulated ponzi.

I think were still at the first selloff/beartrap

we have media attention but we haven't seen mania yet

The people that talk on the news about bitcoin dont kknow shit about it

This. Right now you "own" stocks because a centralized brokerage firm has some numbers in their database somewhere saying that you do, and the company chooses to take the brokerage firm's word for it. There might even be additional layers of abstraction there - it's really bad desu

Crypto is the future - you won't just "own" stocks because some centralized authority says you do. You will own them because you hold the private keys to a smart token representing 54.34952 shares of some company, and you will automatically be paid dividends in the form of more tokens in the underlying crypto that the smart token is implemented in

Brokerage firms aren't malicious so there's no reason to need a decentralized alternative, it's actually safer to have them store your stock certificates because that way they can't get hacked or stolen by your gf or beaten out of you with a lead pipe.