Post your most humiliating soul wrenching wagecucking story

>Be me, a fresh faced corporate slave
>Important meeting with company's most respected and revered CEO
>Everyone is intently listening to him, chicks admiring him
>All of a sudden point to a stupid nothing on the presentation projected on the wall
>He starts yelling at me despite hardly knowing my name
>My face turns red, no fucking idea what he's talking about
>Turn to my project director as he's the one responsible for that slide
>He pretend I don't exists
>Turn to my teammates to back me up or at least say I'm not the one responsible
>No one says nothing
>CEO still yelling at me like I'm a worthless idiot
>My office crush is sitting across from me and I can see everyone is really embarrassed for me

I left shortly after. Company now nearly bankrupt

what company

what company?

Good job user your crypto gains will make you into a CEO one day

I worked at the Costco photo center but got fired after 3 months for leaving the hose on overnight. (The printer ran on some sort of water tank). The place was flooded

How do you even do that

>Be a teacher at a middle school
>Kids can disrupt freely and get away with whatever they want
>Black kids get backed up by black admin
>Eric Holder puts a halt to black kids getting suspended
>Have to play exhausting mindgames with black kids just to get them to sit down and shut the fuck up
>Do this for four years
>Battled it out with admin and parents every time a black kid did something fucking stupid to get a referral
>Last month of school, vice principal tries to start shit with me in my own damn class
>Ask to continue this in the hallway
>Let him have it in the hallway, my kids can hear
>Don't ever try to belittle me in front of my classroom
>He scoffs when I tell him I'm out at the end of the year (he can't fire me then and there because I document everything and HR would have a field day with this administration)
>Tell him WATCH ME

I'm gone, that administration later ended up getting "transferred" out

worked at IHOP as a dishwasher.
stole a giant flatscreen tv they used as a monitor for the security cameras.
quit a couple days later without them noticing tv missing.
get a call a month and a half down the line, they want there tv back and will file police report if i dont return it

It's a real estate development company. Like Aecom.

I still have zero idea why I was being picked on. I think I'm not built to be a wageslave as others around me seemed to thrive in that environment. They love staying past 10pm everything af even comes in during weekend to work without extra pay as everyone is salaried.

This is why our future generations are doomed. Coddling spics and niggers, giving them scholarships and admittance priority.

>Big man make me feel bad. Now no feel bad, or do I?

It is threads like these that make me thankful for my wagecuck job.

>sit on forklift 8hrs a day 40/week
>unload lumber / concrete
>load lumber / concrete for delivery
>in between trucks I trade and research crypto
>only deal with truck drivers

I think I had two arguments with trucks drivers last year, and I deal with at least five a day.

I've been out of wagecuckery for almost 6 years and i guess i'll need a job soon.
But these fucking stories remind me of my own experiences and i just fucking want to kms rather than return to that nightmare again.
These neet years are unironically the best years of my shitty life.

Are you Veeky Forums? Love seeing fit guys get humiliated. What did your crush and colleagues say about that afterwards?

We used to work with AECOM. they kind of suck.

Anyway, fellow corporate drone here. Had a meeting with the CEO earlier in 2017 and was basically told to meet a target or get fired. No one backed me up either.

I met the target, but I still resent every one of those cunts who didn't speak up in that fucking room.

Such is the life of a rat racer.

Is homeschooling the best option?

I'm also a forklift driver. I work in a distribution center for car parts and make $15.18/hr. What do they pay you?

How're you supporting your neetdom?

I think I found the mistake you made. It was choosing a job where you were interacting with niggers as if they're normal human beings and not slightly more violent chimpanzees disguised as humans.

12 / hour

It's pennies I know, but I worked in retail before this.

kill yourself you nigger trash

Everyone avoided me afterwards, after a while I was able to put it somewhat behind me a function in that office. But there's always this nagging embarrassment and whenever someone yell at me I'd get all red and flustered. My crush didn't respect me and I hated that stupid CEO ever since.

In corporate office, if you're not super smart or great at kissing asses, you better have a rich family. Either that, you should be a hot chick that suck dicks.

Ignore the snide post, OP. I've been there. I had an employer who made me train my replacement and passed some very passive aggressive comments during my pleasant goodbye gathering.

>No one backed me up either.

You should expect this each time. Was in a similar situation as you, but was the one backing up an associate who also had a target. He failed and started putting some of the blame and responsibility on me despite having initially tried to help him. That shit taught me a good listen, this world is a den of wolves and you always have to look out for yourself first.

Ah senpai, my mistake was sucking asses and kissing dicks. No-one told me it should be the other way round.

wow you must really like pancakes

>All those parents ot sacrificing their income and sending your kids to a prestigious private school
Glad my parents weren't retarded.

No, I just fucking hate thieves. That nigger trash stole a fucking TV from his workplace. Always thought criminals were just people in bad situations and could be reintegrated, but now that I've had my car and some other shit stolen, I just want to see all of them hanged.

Yeah, now I know better. Stop pleasing those that means nothing to you in hope they'll like you.

Thanks user

Did you find yourself more to the left or right of the political spectrum before you started and how do you lean now. Also can you type up some specific stories?

There are no gibs here (i live in Eastern EU), but I live very frugally, so i still have some savings left + do some gigs on the side. Sold my car, because there's no need to commute daily anymore. Also have my own apartment so there's no need to pay rent. If i had wife/kids/mortgage i'd be totally fucked.

>inb4 man up you manchild!

yeah, nah i'm fine thx

I drive forklifts for a contractor overseas, its 12 hours a day but I make 6 figures a year with tons of down time. MAYBE work 3 or 4 hours a day, take ballin vacations to SEA.

More like most people are spineless cowards, but yeah, always gotta cover your own ass in the corporate world.

underrated comment

was closing the lab, and forgot to turn it off while I was doing other shit

White trash angry he got rejected from college

I'm brown and I fuck HOT white girls

>be me
>work as a waiter in a pub
>new there
>a girl coworker asks me to wait one table at her zone
>whynot.png
>there was only one guy at the table who looked like a regular faggot who comes and eats the cheap daily meal for 3.50 and leaves
>didn't put in any effort serving him since he won't tip and only has a 3.50 euro bill
>later get told that he was the owner
>ohshit.jpg
>they reduce my salary for poor performance
Why wouldn't this Stacy tell me who he was?

You'll make it.

You can't even read can you?

Time to self deport Jose.

Thanks have a nice gurl.

kek. This is great.

>cartoony photoshpped shit
Post something sexy instead of what looks like 99% computer model.

>He thinks AA is that severe
I'm a black kid who got a 2100 SAT and a 3.7 GPA in highschool with a decent amount of extracurriculars. Didn't get into any exceptional schools, unless direct admittance to Villanova's and Boston College's business schools count. There are plenty of minorities with 4.0s that Elite schools can pick from.

>Post something sexy instead

Done wagecucking now but Oh God, I've been treated like dog shit for years.

Not a lazy dick fuck so I started washing dishes while finishing college. I was pretty fast because, who the fuck doesn't want to get the dishes done? Was given more responsibility, but had to keep doing the dishes while prepping food. After a couple of months I told my manager I might need some help as it was summer now. He started doing dishes, then screamed at me until he was red in the face in front of everyone. It was my birthday and all I wanted to do was go home but I knew I needed the job. I've worked my entire life from that moment to never be in a position where I can't walk whenever I want.

Made 12.50 at first temp job after graduating with a good degree. Fucking less than what I was making at night to flip burgers haha. That entire job was soul wrenching and humiliating.

Had to go to this ropes course thing once I finally had a decent paying job. I made a job about being afraid of heights while being up there. They graded me a 0 out of 5 for communication and told me I had to write a paper and work on that. What fucking grade is this? That story is was more in depth. The whole fucking experience was so fucking cringey and awful but I think I've said enough. It all sucks dick. Don't get into debt and don't stop working 2 jobs until your set for life or your wife makes you. Just eat the shit now and move on when you're 30.

Only if you include Asians.

FUCK this board has an immature taste in women. What the fuck is wrong with you people? Why'd you even ssave something so stock image-tier on your computer?

I hope you're in crypto
No one cares nigger you are now the darling of the left. Go move to Chicago or D.C. Where your kind is worshipped and needed to meet their diversity quota. Also, fuck off my thread.

They're not gonna believe over the muh low iq
and muh genetic inferiority they brainwash themselves with.Trust me, it's all they have left that makes them feel any type of self-worth.

Post yours then.

I'm actually from DC. Went to a top 10 private school in the nation ;^). Obama's kids would have went here if it wasn't for the fact that our school has shit security and someone could easily shoot it up.

I want to live in California and retire in Colorado however. Probably going to end up at a top 10 Law School, stay mad my man.

Asian's actually get fucked in AA because there are so many overqualified Chinese kids.

I'm definitely an outlier, but my family is pretty much all lawyers, engineers, business execs and doctors. We're Caribbean blacks however, family lived in that area until my Dad's generation.

This lol.

>working as a TA for small state school in the summer
>paid basically minimum wage $10/hr
>half the class plagiarizing solution manual without changing anything
>copying the exact same diagrams and charts down to the decimal values
>fail their worthless asses
>document every single case of plagiarism
>compile .pdfs with a folder for each student I failed that show their work to the solutions side by side
>email professor in a professional manner and show that I'm complying with school policy and the cases I've documented
>professor tells me she'll take care of it
>next day every student I failed lines up in front of her office to protest this 'injustice' I've inflicted on these entitled, lazy pieces of shit
>changes all their homework grades from F to C at the end of the semester
>gives this cuckboy pajeet cheater that sweet talks her during office hours literally every day an A even though he was the most flagrant cheater I've ever seen

To me the greatest insult was I had to go through this while being paid almost nothing. I made a year's worth of wages in 2 months trading crypto. Seriously fuck academia; fuck working in education. I'd rather go back to graveyard shift stocking shelves at HEB and listening to music on earphones for $8 an hour.

Horrible advice

I am in crypto but I also started my own company.

Worked well for me.

there

another

>Didn't get into any exceptional schools
>Went to a top 10 private school in the nation ;^)
I see you tipped your nose to the jews that taught you how to lie. (They're not very good at it either.)

I'm not sure what's sadder... pretending to be a nigger on the internet, or actually being a nigger.

>Be me
>Economics major
>Worked for large finance company
>Peers were all ambitious, backstabbing, button-pressing drones with no creativity or problem-solving ability
>Management were hilariously incompetent buffoons who were even dumber than my peers
>Odd number of lesbians in management
>Quit after company invested a ton of money into my training, still flip off headquarters to this day when I drive by

>Became EMT and begin nursing school, taking 50% paycut
>Coworkers are all bros
>Never have problems with any coworkers
>Community loves me
>Discounts and free stuff everywhere
>Get to actually do something meaningful
>Friends all clamor to hear my stories
>Would literally do this job for free if I made millions in crypto
>Only downside is shitty money, but I'm now in admin and getting paid better

mfw in two years I'll be making more than my managers at the finance company were making

Moral of the story is that quality of life trumps money. I'm infinitely happier now making much less money.

>be me, shift manager at GameStop
>by myself in the store in the middle of the day
>trio of niggers come in
>want to replace their xbox that broke
>get one for them
>asks to see what game was on the cover of the box
>like a fucking idiot I let him put his hands on the box
>grabs it and books it out the door

Now every time I sell a system to a customer my boss ribs me and says "Hey user, shouldn't you let them see it first?"

Nice Larp nigger wanna be
Kid in my class at UMD got in with a 1450 and 2.7gpa no extracurriculars. Even thought it's a state school, the standards are high. My sis didn't get in with 1850SAT and 3.35 GPA

If it wasn't obvious, the guy who got in was a full blown hypebeast turbo nigger

Wew! Used to be a GA, good memories.
>One year in, first yearly evaluation
>no surprises so far
>get to customer service
>get the lowest possible score, makes no sense to me since I always did my best to talk to customers, be friendly, and help them out however I could despite my autism
>turns out the "customer service" score is based on how hard I push to sell pre-orders and subscription cards
>in the end, got a raise from $7.25/hr to $7.32/hr
Left shortly afterwards, and the store closed shortly after that, so it's all good. Now making $40/hr 5 years later, but I do still miss hanging out with my old coworkers.
/blog