Is it too late to make 100k in this market? Is the boom over...

is it too late to make 100k in this market? Is the boom over? Am I the normy who is holding the bags while you have already cashed out?

Yes

No but you just have to put more money into it

No, it's only the beginning of the era of crypto.

it will get harder as every day passes. I genuinely think we might be near a top. all the normies that were intrigued have bought in, and now lost tons of money. no new money = no moon missions

couple months of a bear market then you can ride the wave back up, but will it be a BTC/ETH wave? or an alt wave?
you better choose your positions wisely

do you think there will be new gems coming like eth or this is it ? all the new projects are just bad copies and useless pajeet scams?

just buy link and you're set

its never too late

Depends how much you have? I thought it was to late so I through about 5k into it at the end of November now I’m at 25k holding 2500 VEN. Those 2500 VEN will easily take me to 100k if not 200k EOY

Started with 1750$ at the same time as you
ATH was 77k now at 50k

>vechain
>icx
>wanchain

Cool what do you want a handjob?

>make 100k
starting from what? a dollar? $10,000?

Not op but I am starting monday with 500 bucks.

November seems to be a month where everybody multiplied their money. Every time there's a blockfolio thread, every single portfolio shows a huge spike around that time. I'm sure there was skill as well as luck, but it seems to have been a particularly good month for just about everyone.

Not too late. Just harder now, gotta get lucky. im aiming towards 100k aswell.

nope just pop it in ven

We're still seeing 10% movements each day. So yeah, money to be made.

If its all going down just short it.

It's over fren

Going to let you in a hot tip fren. Buy Bitconnect. Thank me later.