Can anyone explain why cashies are prone to delusion and conspiratard behaviour?

Can anyone explain why cashies are prone to delusion and conspiratard behaviour?

Seems like cashies want the entire market to crash just so they can say "I told you so!"

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-bitcoin-wright-patents-specialreport/special-report-bitcoin-creator-races-to-patent-technology-with-gambling-tycoon-idUSKBN1691AS
youtube.com/watch?v=7YUTq7_vO3A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Of course we want to crash the market. Only Bitcoin Cash is capable of adding all features of all coins onto itself. So if we crash the market and add all features of other coins onto Cash then we will be the only coin left standing. Let the pink wojacks commence. Cash is King!

Always remember, only the strong survive bear markets. That's why BCH hodlers aren't worried.

>guise let's centralize mining and make it so you need a data center to run a full node.
>this is good for the long term decentralization of the coin xdd
Bitcoin cash cultists are cucked by Chinese miners

thats why ven is the only green coin in the market right now
deluded cashtard

I'd really like to know what goes on inside the head of someone who really wants to believe Craig Wright is anything but a con artist

Most cashies are not dollar chasers. Money is fun but for them its more about utility. At this moment in crypto, for them, BCH makes the most sense out of the 2. Sure, there are probably better coins out there for specific functions. But out of BCH and BTC, right now, BCH has the most potential, as it is capable of doing everything the original Bitcoin was designed to do. And the capabilities are coming. This year and the future is bright for BCH.

Bear markets are longer than one day you fuck.

>moving the goalposts this hard

We ask ourselves how he is capable of building supercomputers in Iceland with 50+ employees and building a mining facility with no outside investment and realize he wrote about Bitcoin on Facebook and blogs before Szabo and Hal Finney. So if he's not Satoshi then someone needs to explain his Bitcoin billions. Also if he's not Satoshi then Satoshi is dead. Also the only person Craig ever showed proof that he was Satoshi too was Gavin Andresen, and Andresen swears Craig is Satoshi.

Not sure if trolling or really this stupid.

>haha bitcoin cash does well when the markets go down
>except for that one time the market went down and bitcoin cash did poorly, that doesn't count!
Nice job moving the goalposts.

Why are cories so fucking retarded?

Look it up. All the early "bagholders" (lol) won. Not "will win", we fucking have.

He doesn't have a supercomputer or a mine.
He never wrote about Bitcoin on his blog until 2011.
Gavin said he was bamboozled by him, but will let it slide because he hates core more.

>cashies want the entire market to crash just so they can say "I told you so!"
this is true. cashies do seem to be cucking it all over MSM with their FUDding bitcoin. Either they want to burn it all down, or they are so fucking stupid that they don't know that FUDding bitcoin to normies creates a generalized fear of crypto. I am torn between the two options, but I think likely it's just that they are the most fucking stupid community in crypto, right behind BBBIIIIIIIIIITTTTTCCCCCCCONNNNNNNECCCCCCCCTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!

at least the BCC dudes knew how their words affected normies, the Buttcash Cock Suckers look like trisomy 21 Corkeys in comparison.

>conspiratard behaviour

It's the other way around. Bitcoiners accuse Cashies of crashing Bitcoin.

Looks like Blockstream is paying shills to astroturf Veeky Forums now, since nobody with a brain reads r/bitcoin anymore

I said bear markets last longer than one day, which somehow you disagreed with. Once the bear market reverses (probably in a year or so) then Cash will take off. You newfags are so stupid its unbearable. You don't even understand what a bear market is or that it lasts longer than a few days. A two day drop in price is not a bear market guy.

>Also the only person Craig ever showed proof that he was Satoshi too was Gavin Andresen, and Andresen swears Craig is Satoshi.
Why should anyone trust Andresen?

He couldn't produce proof of being satoshi when asked despite claiming so publicly. The standard deluded cashie explanation for him not verifying being satoshi is "he didn't want to deal with the publicity and profile"

If that were true, why would he attention whore and claim to be satoshi in the first place?

Deluded cashies.

>Once the bear market reverses (probably in a year or so) then Cash will take off.
hahaha this fucking cope.

I've been in bitcoin since 2011, so it's ironic that some retarded cashie is calling me a newfag

dear god you ButtCashHaters are fucking unbearable. get it through your thick fucking skulls, the entire crypto world loathes you fucking cock-sucking assholes. you are cancer, and people avoid your shitty shitcoin because 1 glance at your toxic community confirms everything I just said. you will never win because of your are shitty to the fucking core.

He is building the 53rd most powerful computer in the world (more powerful than the NSA and is building it in Iceland so he can build mining rigs with Calvin Ayre who wants to be the biggest miner at the end of 2018. There is a theory that they are planning a 51% attack on Segwit and Craig may use his massive BTC holdings as collateral to short the market when he does it. Chances of the 51% attack happening are slim as someone would probably try to murder him, but the two could actually pull it off. Craig has been talking about how to use shorts with a 51% attack to make more money off the shorts than Bitcoin is worth in a lot of interviews lately.

reuters.com/article/us-bitcoin-wright-patents-specialreport/special-report-bitcoin-creator-races-to-patent-technology-with-gambling-tycoon-idUSKBN1691AS

Bitcoin cash won't kill bitcoin. Bitcoin will kill bitcoin

>more powerful than the NSA

>2

>He couldn't produce proof of being satoshi when asked despite claiming so publicly
He never wanted to come out as Satoshi and only did so after being trailed by the Australian Tax Authorities. The Jean Paul Sarte post he released literally included text of a a nobel literary prize winner who turned down the prize because he didn't want fame. That entire post was him saying I don't want to prove it but everyone was too stupid to understand what he was doing. Watch this video when GQ was trying to get him to prove he was Satoshi, he is mad that he is there and he doesn't cooperate the whole time. He only did his half proof to get the tax authorities off his back.
youtube.com/watch?v=7YUTq7_vO3A

The NSA has a super computer that is like number 60 something. So if Craig's supercomputer is number 53 then his computer is more powerful. I'm glad to see you Segwit soyboys still don't understand basic numbers.

Kek if anything a 51% attack on BCH is far more likely.

BCH total hashrate is dogshit.

>Craig has been talking about how to use shorts with a 51% attack

That's what a conman would say. Not Satoshi.

>he thinks he knows all the computing power that the NSA has access to
deluded

Yes, ETH is my hedge. ETH should not exist, however. If the original Bitcoin was allowed to grow to it full potential, all the ETH is would have been built into BTC. But Vitalik was pushed aside and BTC Core took over and we have the BTC of today. BCH will attempt to accomplish Vitaliks goal of building ETH into of BTC.

Fucking metal

You can't short BCH so you can't profit from it. The whole point is that 51% attacks are only profitable on poorly built blockchains which have shorts available and you also must be invested in an SHA-256 mine-able coin to replace it. So if you perform a 51% attack on any coin it must be the Segwit coin and you must be heavily invested in an SHA-256 coin that will replace it.

>You can't short BCH so you can't profit from it.
Uh, yes, you can.

It's available to short on Bitfinex.

Ok, let me rephrase. If Craig Wright wants to short BCH with the million or so BCH he holds he cannot as no exchange has that liquidity. Only the top players in crypto can pull off this 51% attack. Its not for the likes of anyone on this board. You have to be someone like Craig Wright, Roger Ver, Jihan Wu, Calvin Ayre, or Vitalik Buterin. These individuals own more of the coins they are invested in than most exchanges.

Well nodes that don't mine blocks are bloat so your argument is rooted in propaganda.

Why would Craig Wright short his own coin?

Do you think that Craig Wright is the only person/entity capable of a 51% attack? Do you think that's what I was referring to?

> Only the top players in crypto can pull off this 51% attack.
Lol, you seem to think that ability to 51% a coin is correlated with internet fame rather than hashing power.

wtf i love centralization and chinese mining cartels now!

based cashies

Two things. First you said shorting BCH was possible so that's why I was talking about BCH specifically. Of course Craig won't short his coin, BCH, but he would short BTC Segwit just for the shit Blockstream has done to him personally. Secondly Hashing power must be bought, so there are like 12 people alive who are even capable of doing this within 2018.

That doesn't make any sense.

IF he was Satoshi and wanted to hurt Bitcoin all he would have to do is prove it. He wouldn't need a 51% attack with Calvin Ayre and a supercomputer.

you'll be able to get 100tb hard drives easily by the time the blockchain gets that large

It's already centralized nodes hold 0 power

>so there are like 12 people alive who are even capable of doing this within 2018.
Not accounting for various organizations like NSA, FSB, etc. I don't think you appreciate the black budgets and technical know-how of such entities.

But if he performs a 51% attack and shorts Bitcoin he can profit more than the Bitcoin Segwit coin's market cap. Why win an argument when you can take your competitors money and put it in your pocket? I'm not saying he will, I'm saying if I were him I would.

And bitcoin cash will rise

Yeah even if he didn't prove it publicly, he could just dump the 1,000,000 coins on the market and really fuck the market up.

But he doesn't because he's not satoshi, he's a con artist.

press s to see bch succeed

*crickets*
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS