Does anybody else not give a shit about VEN itc?

Does anybody else not give a shit about VEN itc?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/Z4jyVkB
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I do

Sounds like you're a salty noVENner, bud. No hard feelings when we're on the moon and you're eating dirt, yeah?

that's why u will stay poor.

I don't even know what it does, i have only one god

I'm not salty I don't think some RFID tracking technology is worth a 2 bil market cap

vechain just ate through a $1.6 mil sell wall in 2 seconds....

I only care about the money it can make me.

I don't see the value of the coin, but that doesn't mean it won't continue to pump

that's only part of what they do

lol u fag

Who is Jim Breyer?

James W. Breyer (born July 1961) is an American venture capitalist, founder and CEO of Breyer Capital, an investment and venture philanthropy firm, and a partner at Accel Partners, a venture capital firm. Breyer has invested in over 40 companies that have gone public or completed a merger, with some of these investments, including Facebook and Ethereum, earning over 100 times cost and many others over 25 times cost. On the Forbes 2016 list of the world's billionaires, with a net worth of US$2.4 billion.

imgur.com/Z4jyVkB Here he is standing in the center, on the right side of the president of CHINA (Xi Jinping). Oh, you might also notice Tim Cook (CEO of Apple) and Mark Zuckerberg (CEO of Facebook), who are barely noticeable among other elite.

Photos like this are very carefully staged in China. The closer you are to the president, the better the connection you have. What does it mean that the billionaire advisor to VeChain is standing directly side by side with the president?

Jim's wife is also connected. Angela Chao. She is an absolute powerhouse in her own right, and she is intimately connected with the banking industry in China, as well as the shipping industry. She is currently the Deputy Chairman of Foremost Group, an international shipping company. She is also an independent director of the Bank of China. Her sister is Elaine Chao, the US Secretary of Transportation.

>I don't give a shit about tackling a 500+ billion dollar counterfeit market
>I don't give a shit about the power of Chinese gov
>I don't give a shit about partnerships with China's tobacco industry
>I don't give a shit about Jim Breyer becoming an advisor of VeChain
>I don't give a shit about an ACTUAL USE CASE for blockchain

Lol you aren't gonna make it.

I really dont give a shit about china

>Doesn't give a shit about one of the countries with huge recent economic and technological growth

Dude come on. Don't stay Americucked.

a whale sold to himself to encourage buyers, don't act dumb

WHY DID I SELL DURING LAST WEEKS DIP?!

I have always hated Ven

no not really.
I can guarantee that the same people who are hyping it right now will post pink wojaks in 2 days.

This is why you won't make it

Ven at $2 in a month

poorfag alert