Guys Veeky Forums precedes every cultural wave in the last 5-10 yearss

guys Veeky Forums precedes every cultural wave in the last 5-10 yearss.

everyone knows that Pol was on the forefront of the Trump revolution - they knew he would be elected earlier than everyone - because they knew the levers of culture, politics and society.

installing a president and being an unstoppable political force during a presidential election is great and all, but did not help enrich ourselves ecomomically, it was more of a gift to future generations and reformatting society back to its roots as a whole. other than placing bets on the election, which we all knew trump would win, was the only way to make money off it.

but here alot of you were during that election period fomenting another revolution - the blockchain and web3 revolution. The difference here is that, while preceding culture, we can now capitalize on it. alot of us from pol came after some of you were already deep into crypto, and well invested in ethereum at deep discounts. and you benefit from being early. but us from pol joined you a mid 2017 and help spread the word and add investment and value.

soon the rest of society will jump on this bandwagon and we will be rich, the new elite, the new aristocrats. This will be a momentus change as, now we will not only have knowledge on our side, but money and power. and we will bring a reckoning

keep winning anons. bring home that share that rightfully belongs to you. and we will rule the world for the next 100 years

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HoLDX6RHTY4
iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/170-million-americans-are-drinking-radioactive-water-this-interactive-map-shows-you-are-too/
youtube.com/watch?v=mCB6RvRojIQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The answer comes to them in two little words. Ayn Rand. Never since Barbara Streisand have the words of a half-witted Russian jewess spread so far, and contaminated so many. With sixth-grade level vocabulary, and fourth-grade level philosophy, Rand's book have all the emotional depth of a two-year old's temper tantrum. "MINE!!!" But like Streisand is to fags, Rand is their holy prophet. She speaks the words so perfectly, the words they want to hear.
"You don't lack compassion! You just want people to get by on their own merits!", She says. "You're not a selfish asshole! You just have a sense of rational self-interest!", She affirms. "You have no obligation to the society in which you live! Governments are only there to lift up those not as good as you!", She declares.
And lo, it was good. Because if there is one thing that makes financially comfortable white people feel good about themselves, it is that they earned the benefits of being financially comfortable, clearly by their own merits.
It wasn't daddy's money that bought you your head start in life. It wasn't the better schools, the better nutrition, the better neighborhoods. It wasn't the country you were born in, or the system of laws that protected and to this day protects you. It wasn't the various government agencies making sure you have licensed doctors, clean drinking water, or safety standards for vehicles.
No, my young privileged white boy, you did it all. You, and only you, are responsible for all your success. And anyone who isn't as well off just didn't work as hard. And the government can only take from a productive member of society like you to give to the leeches. And there should be no laws. And even though there are laws, they don't really apply to you, because you're special. Be as selfish as you want. It's all you.
And thus, a libertardian is born. Good job poltard

But Trump is literally useless

>everyone knows that Pol was on the forefront of the Trump revolution -

That's too much shit to read.
Summarize your thoughts in 2-3 sentences, user.
We got shitcoins to buy here.

holy shit and people call reddit cringey.

I have no words for this.

youtube.com/watch?v=HoLDX6RHTY4

trump is retaded fuck off /poltard/

Yeah, that, all it shows is that she's fucking retarded

Also the id of that video is HOLD

These threads are normieS YA feel? I get you OP but just those thoughts to yourself. Actual faggots don't get it.

board is full of blue pilled r9k tier soyboy faggots who still get most of their nutrition from mommys tits. most of them are also little faggot poorfags larping as crypto millionaires but in all honesty the most driven and best looking are by far the most successful on biz and that naturally leads to a pol esque ideology so reading all these imwithher faggots keep spamming pol go home is like waving a flag fora tiny dick and bankroll

kys faggot

communist/pajeet scum detected.

this, these faggots aren't ready and are just here for the money. they have no values, no truth, no hope. Crypto is their last laugh before the great die off of inferior men.

Buy NULS

Go look at DJIA, Nov 9th 2016 to present. Then tell me trump had no econ benefit.
I voted for him 99% because I knew it would make me money, and it did. The other 1% was angering SJWs and straight up lulz. I was laughing uncontrollably the morning after election night.

I don't understand how plebbitors can subscribe to all their niche subs like /r/cuckold and /r/nintendoswitch, then come over here and expect anons not to crosspost.

most of us visit the boards we're interested in, and i'm pretty sure /pol/ has the highest traffic of all the boards.

to come to Veeky Forums and say "gb2/pol/" is one of the biggest newfag mistakes i've ever seen.

That was obama's doing. Not because he actually did anything for the economy, but he printed trillions of dollars for quantitative easing which went straight to the stock market. Trump is just a meme excuse for all the buying. This is just a PND user

>it was more of a gift to future generations and reformatting society back to its roots as a whole

>this is what /pol/ actually believes

Your only valid point is that chan users tend to be fucking neets who have nothing better to do than get into things like crypto, minecraft, my little pony and other shit that gets bigger in "nerd" communities later.

Veeky Forums is cutting edge in autistic pursuits. Trump just happened to be a time where literal decades of Fox News propaganda warped enough of the electorate that their choice happened to line up the choice of the autistic "alt-right" losers on /pol/.

Trump won in spite of /pol/, not because of /pol/. Even then his victory was more about Hillary failing than him succeeding. He's fucking incompetent on a day to day basis.

>muh government takes care of the water so well
iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/170-million-americans-are-drinking-radioactive-water-this-interactive-map-shows-you-are-too/

>muh public schools are so great and there are no other alternatives possible and we are just so good that we have to force you to pay for it

Retard go to tumblr where you belong

We need to start a /ptg/ (President Trump General) equivalent thread here in Veeky Forums

When you are inducted into the Trump Supporters Party, you must support the Dear Great Leader at all costs, no matter how small the insult is, you must defend him. A basic attack is to being butthurt over Hillary and liberals can't accept the miracles of our Dear Great Leader. For advanced training, use ShariaBlue and Shill to destroy the political thread because all of them must be paid off by the Jews, George Soros, David Brock and Deep State.

>He's fucking incompetent on a day to day basis.
>Most successful economic numbers in a first year in decades

Whatever you say soyboy.

this, god damn normie pajeets

Veeky Forums is the only place for free speech in the world, unfortunately socially inept people are over represented here

>Make nukes and stockpile them
>Get radioactive water
You a brainlet?

The mini-recession stagnant period in years before was Obama’s doing. I don’t think it’s coincidence that the market pops off immediately after election day. Maybe it’s making up for lost time, but there have been real benefits to the business environment especially now that the tax bill passed. I rode the trump bump and took it all into crypto. What a trade. If it dips in the second term (my prediction) I’ll be ready to buy.

I have almost $90k in crypto and I think you faggots are autistic as fuck. Why is everything from /pol/ full of cancer? Stop ruining boards, you fucking niggers.

Don't be arrogant user. The leftists believed that Hillary was a foregone conclusion, and look how they ended up.

Go read a fucking economics text book and get back to me.

>everyone knows that Pol was on the forefront of the Trump revolution
/pol/ was supporting him ironically until you r/the_donald Nazi niggers came and fucked up the site
>Pol
seriously fuck off

The fuck does that even have to do with what OP posted? Nothing. Stop getting triggered every time someone brings up Donald Trump. This is why no one takes you seriously. You can't use rational thought when you're faced with something that makes you the slightest bit upset.

Damn those pajeets!
Why can't I shove my failed white trash genes into everyone elses face at all times?

fear not user, this is more akin to the call to arms of the communist manifesto than declaration of victory

Kys /pol/tard.

Also, reported because your thread isn't about business/finance.

Anti-Communism is a core belief of the alt-right and they've been quick to deploy the term as an insult against people such as (but not limited to) a Labour Party MP, Pope Francis and Bernie Sanders. You can also see them here getting butthurt over a humourous Communist-themed school prom, showing they're just as prone to manufactured outrage and professional victimhood as the feminists they criticise.
Some of their anti-Communism is because they believe Judaism and Communism to be strongly linked, however research into the subject would prove that Communists, even Jewish Communists, were highly critical of the way Jews behaved. In 1843, Karl Marx remarked, "What is the secular basis of Judaism? Practical need, self-interest. What is the worldly religion of the Jew? Huckstering. What is the worldly god? Money." Vladimir Lenin was violently opposed to Zionism and referred to Zionist Jews as "National Jews" - diametrically opposed to Communist Jews, who were regarded as "international" and humanitarian, concerned about more than their self-interest. Joseph Stalin was the most antisemitic of all, launching a public campaign against "rootless cosmopolitans" in which Jews were specifically targeted for death. In the press they were accused of "grovelling before the West," helping "American imperialism," "slavishly imitating bourgeois culture" and "bourgeois aestheticism."

>to come to Veeky Forums and say "gb2/pol/" is one of the biggest newfag mistakes i've ever seen.

You've outed yourself as a newfag if you believe this. The reason we tell you to go back to /pol/ is because you post shit that should be on /pol/, not because you're from /pol/. You guys are the new /b/tards, I swear. And I don't mean that in a good way.

/pol/ hates Rand you retard.

It’s an unsustainable economic system that is based in theft and tyranny. That’s why.
But do continue believing everyone who disagrees with you is a nazi.

agreed, trump and now crypto are not just singular trends, but answers to much larger social trends that have succeeded in the short term. my question is, whats the 3rd/4th/5th answer to the larger trends at work?

>what is the Frankfurt school

Capitalism is Jewish.

Can all you fags just cut the shit & tell me when link is going to moon ffs??

Oh wait, what the fuck, are you kidding me, you must be high to dream this shit up, thanks California for finally legalizing weed. We are fucked beyond repair, our politics are more toxic, there is more tribalism, everyone is either a full blown Nazi or a whining castrated SJW, we are so fucked that there could be another civil war but oh wait, since our nation is full of fat fucks, there will be no civil war.
Stack up on guns, food, weed and barricade your homes. Store cash under your beds and buckle up motherfuckers, Donald Drumpf is gonna give us the craziest ride of 8 years of your life.
Oh you think he will only last 4, think again maggot, the Democrats are whining little bitches and will no way in hell will bend over for Bernie Sanders to become the nominee cause they know he will win but they will lose all that money given to them from the elitist fucktards on Wall Street and the Jews. They will spite their face to stop Bernie. Kanye West will not run till 2024 because surprise surprise idiot, he loves Donald Drumpf. The Libertarians won't even win a single state in 2020 unless Rand Paul joins them and steals Kentucky. The Greens will have Jill Stein euthanized after submitting her to a death panel.
You bleeding hearts were warned to vote for Clinton but it was MUH EMAILS and you were too lazy to get off your asses because every liberal news source you watched said that she had a 200% chance of beating this chump and forgetting this is America not Iraq.

Nah we don't he just isn't his father.

Prove it.

lmao that graph. look at the distance between 10k and 12k vs 22k and 24k.

DOW has gone up over 30% since Trump took office. Best gains since FDR you fucking nigger.

do you really believe this to be true

Congratulations on noticing that a graphic that says logarithmic is logarithmic.

You know why people say "go back to pol"?

Because you don't know how to read a graph and grasp basic economic concepts. No wonder you keep buying in at the ATHs and selling the dip.

Go ahead and cite the economic policy that Trump implemented magically before taking office. But hey, you called me a nigger so at least you got that going for you.

>keep interest rates artificially low for first nigger president
>Print/borrow money and dump it
>artificial gains offset by strangulating the private sector
>Thinking that this is a viable solution
>Still not recovered from last recession
How people can defend Obama is beyond me and I'm not even american.

Holy shit lmao upvoted for making me laugh.

>m-maybe if i feign intelligence he won't notice me changing the subject
>economic policy that Trump implemented magically before taking office.
how about market sentiment? both dow and nasdaq rose over 1% the day after the election.

>No wonder you keep buying in at the ATHs and selling the dip.
kek if I told you my net worth you'd just call me a liar.

go fuck yourself.

This is a good post. I mean it's nice to make money, but it's a bit sad to see so many conspiracy-tier, libertarian idiots in here.

It took me some time to realize that all of those ancap retards you see on here and on Facebook, making what is literally arguments worthy of a child in favor of their position, actually aren't joking.

we defend him because trash human beings still say the word nigger like you are better than anyone else. your 4 inch dick genes will be gone within 40 years - signed an italian american with a 8.5 inch dick you pasty little bitch

/pol/ and Veeky Forums will save the human race

not even joking this is the only reason why im holding Chainlink right now. this very fucking reason. I need to fucking buy more 1k linkey here

why the blacks are so obsessed with their dicks ill never know, maybe its the lack of any type of scientific discovery so they obsessed over base traits

That’s just wrong you fucking nigger. Answer these questions:

How long did we quantitative ease/how many rounds?

What happened to GDP when it stopped?

Why didn’t we go through a 4th round after seeing the decline when there wasn’t any fake money to prop it up anymore?

What is the difference between shit trade deficit, bad trade deal, regulation spamming, anti-business (big AND small) Obama and literally the total opposite Trump?

If you don’t think it’s Trump’s doing and the confidence people felt when he got in you’re legit retarded. This is actually embarrassing to read and I’m not even a hardcore Trump fan.

But trump betrayed pol at every turn?

>he still thinks trump wasnt chosen by them and specifically crafted to make pol shill him

Other than that its true though.

YAAAAAAYYYYYYYY TRUMPYYYYYYYYY

Truly I cower in the presence of an intellect as mighty as yours, please deign to enlighten me: how is taxation not theft?

>m-maybe if i feign intelligence he won't notice me changing the subject

Nice projection boy-o.

>how about market sentiment? both dow and nasdaq rose over 1% the day after the election.

How about it? Wall street got excited that the guy promising less regulation won. He's still incompetent at the job and we won't see any long term economic effects until after some legislation is implemented. If you know anything about crypto at all you would know the context for bitcoin's initial growth. Try googling "Glass–Steagall Act," do some reading and look at the time scales.

Your entire argument comes down to the fact that he hasn't fucked up the trend from the last 8 years... yet.

That's true but the topic was his competency which is seriously lacking. I assume this is why you projected about changing the topic.

Considering you didn't know what a logarithm is, I'm not surprised that you believe he's "like really smart" and that I'm feigning anything. Go ahead and call me a nigger again. That really shows how brilliant you are.

throws a bunch of insults, doesn't demonstrate any of his "economic knowledge" it wasn't that Trump implemented anything before he got in office, it was his attitude, and stances on regulations, which as time has passed hasn't changed, and naturally shit is still going up, and you don't need "economic knowledge" to understand this, you just need to not be a literal brain dead potato, now go kys you fucking moron

nigger spotted

Cringe as fuck
You kids really need to get back to your containment board

>huur pol has the most traffic
And most of that traffic is underage losers who came here for dank memes and edgy shit posting during the election
So yes, fuck off back to your containment board, new faggot

Wow, Trump's attitude caused consistent growth from 2010 to 2016! Please tell me more.

Of course the market is still going up, it hasn't been affected by any of his legislation yet and of course wall street likes "less regulation."

Anyway, I have to go to work in the morning so I'll leave you with this
youtube.com/watch?v=mCB6RvRojIQ

guys im telling you.... if we wanted to create our own communities free from as much corruption possible... we can make a wonderful place to live. We can all make money using the internet and phones so we can still have financial income on top of the money we save by the initial investment in self sustainable resources

lol we at pol created the donald dumbass, because we supported trump

Don’t ignore this fucking question. Oh that’s right, none of you r*ddit soyboy losers can answer this question without outing yourself for the retard you are.

>Illegal shitskin immigration down 70% and daily deportations
>Biggest political scandal underway showing the FBI/DOJ being the KGB for the DNC to fake evidence to get FISA warrants for political leverage
>The fake evidence they used to frame Trump/Russia came from.. wait for It...... RUSSIA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY FUCK
>The greatest stock market run of all time. Literally hitting new highs every week since his win thanks to confidence, trade re-negotiating, regulation slashing, tax cuts that are bringing back Billion dollar companies who create jobs
>SJW and universities being outed for the pseudo-science trash they are (Anything outside of STEM is trash)
>No more funding and arms for ISIS/AL Queda/ Al Nusra limiting the refugee crisis created by a nigger who got a NOBEL PEACE PRIZE and then literally fucking helped ISIS spread like a California wildfire started by an illegal immigrant
>All done with not one party, but both corrupt parties banding together to save themselves from the swamp drain
>MSM proven beyond a reasonable doubt to be kike whores
>RIP lottery immigration system and chain migration

How will r*ddit soyboys ever recover? No, a weak ad hominem will not grow your hair back or help you with your video game/masturbation addiction or get woman to notice you. In all honesty there is no reason you shouldn’t be dead from having killed yourselves by now.

lol you delusional idiots act like you had any effect on the election results from your cheetos and cum stained basement walls. im sure the elites pre selecting who their new puppet will be had nothing to do with it

>Consistent growth since 2010
Holy fuck you are one dumb nigger. Answer these questions here:

chink who became a millionaire through RuneScape + MapleStory goldfarming and investing the money into Bitcoin and Ethereum
get fucked dumb nigger

this is hilarious.

even the average lefty knows that under trump the economy is soaring and breaking records.

and Veeky Forums is 80% pol. look at the traffic. if you are here and you don't support trump thats fine but don't expect your silly brainwashed anti trump views to be popular here, you WILL get shit on.

Back to re.ddit you go faggot

>.
you made my week with this post. fuck the Yobama nigger and fuck all the illegals that come from their shithole nations to make america shitty like they are.

Admitted I'm 50/50 white black from a relatively uppermiddle class eur senpai.

but Gonna share my crypto gainz to enrich childhood friends and build mini empire!

>we will rule the world for the next 100 years
how about a 1000 year faggot

FUCK YOU AND YOUR FAKE NEWS

Or it all crashes and you useless poltards all kill yourselves because you are worthless trash in every sense of the phrase. Id be ok with this even if it means losing my investment.

is this post a false flag?

GEOTUS WILL TAKW YOUR COAT NIGGER

Come join me on reddit

Why must /pol/acks seek attention in every board?
Are they that insecure?

TRUMP WILL SAVE WESTERN WESTERN CIVILIZATION

SOY BOYS BTFO

Die slow, kike.

A "when will wall street fuck us next with institutional investments general" was what I proposed a few days ago. No response. Plz fix.

YOU ARE JUST SCARED OF TRUE ALPHAS, KEK

All you poll-fags are to blind to see that Mr drump is a clusterfuck of a president regarding Int Affairs.

Wohoo Dow is up 5%. But drump don't even dare to visit the UK, a country screaming for US help after brexit, because hes afraid of protests.

All world leaders hate the Guy/find him akward as fuck. But the neonazi scum calling racewars love him.

hè will set back Amerika hardcore, through all the mismanaged deals and negotiations that will result out of his sheer incompetence. Atleast hè will line his OWN pockets after leaving US destitute.

They don't have a life, so they have plenty of time to shitpost on every board.

>economy is booming
>but he's not a nice guy
This is Veeky Forums which one do you think we care about?

Deep inside they know they're wrong. So they must seek approval

word ^

Crypto is a way of defeating Trump, and the corruption he'll leave behind.

If you can't see that, you're blinded by your own misfortunes.

I FUCJ SO MANY BITCHES IT WOULD MAKE YOU VERY JEALOUS

LISTEN TO GEOTUS! HE WILL SHOW U DE WAE!!!

blah blah blah blah blah

>bush shits on the country and leaves a flaming mess for obama
>hurr it is obamas fault

>obama takes presidency during the literally worst economic times since the great depression and leaves everything running smoothly for trump
>guys trump just saved america XD

>>obama takes presidency during the literally worst economic times since the great depression and leaves everything running smoothly
nice meme.

Krugman predicted economic chaos.

remain both assblasted and poor kiddo

retard, this is Veeky Forums. Trump was the Veeky Forums candidate. for good reason, too. get used to it norman

it was much better than 2008 but you were probably like 3 yo back then

good post