1/21 chainlink surpasses req in market cap for the first time

>1/21 chainlink surpasses req in market cap for the first time
>no offense to req but chainlink has done zero marketing or keeping retail holders informed via blog posts, twitter, reddit, etc like the req team has.
>the smart money and secret buyers in the know are accumulating and not selling no matter what
>chainlink still largely flying under everyone's radar but Veeky Forums as the price stabilizes and falls the least proportionately to the rest of the market all the while chainlink addresses have kept increasing steadily throughout the crash and recovery

If this isn't a buy signal I don't know what is. If you were on Veeky Forums in 2018 and didn't have a fat stack of link what are you even doing.

Other urls found in this thread:

testnet.smartcontract.com/#/choose
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

150k LINK since ED. Fuck me we've seen some FUD in that time. I feel like it was some kind of initiation into the world of the rich. Had to be tested for our faith.

You linkies digust me. You're so deluded you don't realize that link is nothing more than a simple Jason Parser that could be written in javascript in a few minutes. it doesn't even need a token. Speaking of tokens, link being more than $1 defeats the entire fucking purpose of the coin. How can you be this oblivious?

What real world use does link even have? Have you ever thought beyond the memes and the charts and really considered it? Nobody uses smart contracts because nobody wants to get involved in white supremacist internet funny money. Banks aren't going to adopt it because they make money off of things taking forever, and normies don't know any better.

And that's not even talking about the 'team', which is literally two people. They haven't even hired anyone. Did you miss all of the reports of Sergey fucking prostitutes and eating cheeseburgers after the ICO was finished? Hope you got your $32MM worth, retards.

This is also all completely ignoring the fact that link is just an ERC20 token. What other token has made it past, say, $2? Can you name a single one? Exactly, no, you cant.

Even Vitalik says it's not worth $32MM. Are you going to disagree with the autistic genius money skelly? Of course he understands the value of oracles, that's why he's going to include it in the next ETH update (cap this). Why the fuck would he leave something like this to a no-name shitcoin? Use your fucking brain manlets.

This is also all completely ignoring the fact that Ripple (XRP) will effectively put bank supercomputers in every major city, completely removing any use LINK ever may have had. If you believe in oracles, great, why not pick a project that has an actual fucking future?

OH LOOK, IT'S CRASHING AGAIN, SURPRISE. Fucking deluded stinky linkies.

FUDing aside, LINK seems to have more magickal numbers than every coin combined. It's happening again just like Trump.

20K and not selling, hope we make it

god damn it man at least say what coin this is

>chainlink surpasses req
>chainlink
>link

Fuck man I almost forget there is an actual company behind the project.

We get so little from Sergey and even then it contains zero hype. No twitter or anything.
From the outside, it appears that this project is run by memes on Veeky Forums yet somehow this fucker is still worth 90 cents.

I have 2 BTC in my portfolio, im thinking of selling one to increase my LINK stack before its too late (been increasing my stack slowly when my paychecks come in) what do i do?

You're gonna be filthy fucking rich user.....sigh i only have 15k

>150k Link whale
>tfw only 1k minnow
How does it feel to be a future millionaire, user?

>1/21 chainlink surpasses req in market cap for the first time
Hello newfag.

>will probably never get more than 1.5k LINK
I'm going to be poor forever

It's truly crazy, pol is now discussing the link meme insanity

It's funny though, all these pol tards who think they're so clever with all their red pilled political views don't even know how to buy bitcoin. Anons are having to walk them through putting fiat on coinbase then transfering to binance so they can buy link...fucking kek

>Have 6k LINK
>Sell 4.5k during nov FUD campaign @ $0.16
>Swingtrade to to 4.5k
>Lose 2k LINK while swingtrading due to the sudden pump to 9k
Feels bad man

same here

at least it'll give us a headstart for property investments or future moon missions

anyone else 100% LINK and still feel like they're not gonna make it
i feel like my 1.8k linklet stack just wont be enough

Is the most valuable coin on the market really going to be held exclusively by banks and nazi NEETS? What a fucking timeline.

this is the thread i think you meant to link

1.3k here
You're not alone

You're god damn right we have

Kill yourself newfag
go back to /lgbt/ if you think being right wing is a pol thing
t_d boomers are shitting up this place just as bad as you nigger loving faggots are

It truly feels like 2018 might actually see the most insane shit. The whole "what a time to be alive" might actually be true

2K link here but hopefully can sell my 7k xlm soon and go all in. How much money can i expect to have at the end of this year?

link and req are both overvalued. pick a better coin anons.

$0 unless you bought the shadow fork

We can except Link to be at least 20$ EOY. Probably 40-50$.

Do your own math.

That filename

Make sure to add the shadow fork to this pasta

The funny thing is I think 99% of the FUD comes from LINK holders. We try to keep normies out and the price down to accumulate more. Only 2.3K and I still feel like I need way more even though I feel like in 2-4 years that will be millions if the project does what it says it can do.

Same here bro, just shy of 300k stack since ED

salute your titanium hands

How bigs your link stack?

what ratio link to req to be comfy?
thinking about 80 20

This is exactly what happens. The shadowfork meme was literally created a week ago after assblaster left a thread

Will I make it with 10k LINK? Please be honest with me.

>psst hey kid, want some slink?

the shitty cropping/erasing on that image makes me cringe

whats the window for this? how soon should we expect it to skyrocket in value?

Nobody is clairvoyant. If I had to guess there will be a big pick up in the price this year probably to about $20 a coin at least by EOY. Going out 2-3 years I think this thing will be as much as if not more than ETH right now. If it's used in the derivatives market I think it will hit prices higher than bitcoin at its highest.

Depends on Feb. 17.
If Sergey announces testnet we're going t $5.
There is a rumor of mainnet in April. $20 on mainnet conservative.
If they don't fuck up, $50 EOY

definitely yes

"this limitation will remain for all smart contracts for the (((foreseeable))) future."

what a meme. r u guys out of ur fucking minds? When their own PR admits its a bunch of shit - it's a bunch of shit.

Their main claim is they have secured a bodge that noone will put up with for long.

t. infosec pro

once the mainnet is out there is a high probability for Swift to announce the partnership with Chainlink. That alone will make the price to explode

LINK has a cult following by now. Just imagine how much this will moon when Sergey announces mainnet and 100 different partnerships and reddit and the other normalfags hear of it, but there'll be no LINK for sale anywhere because we're all holding it kek.

Fucking this, is there any news on a fairx specific launch date yet?

This is actually the post of the year

also 1.8k

not even once.

I don’t know guys, i have 16k and i feel that i won’t make it

I want at least 20k

That feeling never goes away. I have 25k and want 50k.

Corporal reporting in. At least I want to get promoted to First Lieutenant. Being a Major would be enough for me.

REEEE ONLY 7.5K, stop. It hurts.

fucking kek that picture

I bought 20k originally and wanted 30k. then when I got there I wanted 50k. now I have 60k and I wont be able to sleep comfortably til I have 100k. fuck you sergey

>nobody wants to get involved in white supremacist internet funny money.

lol ok

opinion discarded

fuck this thread
poorfag here with only 450 linkies
someone help me get to 500

0xba6f55b583b0e006ff05f8a75295fa3bc61f8c49

35k here and I want 50k so bad.

Is this this internet funny money that little billy keeps putting his allowance in? Stop scamming my wife's son's wife's son.

350k since ED I am not fucking selling. $150 E O Y

>Link will never be $3, $1 or $0.50.

Kek. Just missing the $3 now.

Isn't that Boris from goldeneye? I fail to see any relevance

That would indeed be the ideal ratio

testnet is already out

testnet.smartcontract.com/#/choose

Only obtainable after req obvious incoming moon though

delete this.

sTINKY

It just gets worse. I have 55k and all I want is 100k. I really hope it dips more but I don't think it will.

Pretty sure the entire price is only being upheld by bizzies who want more more more. What happens when no one wants any?

Req is backed by ycombinator, chain link is backed by a fat slav with no good partnerships.

price tanklarity

ycombinator is a meme at this point

if it ever confido'd i'd buy them all for sentimental value

>What happens when no one wants any?
Rubbish.
People will want more in preparation for the moon of course.

Does someone have the chainlink memeball pic?

>jason parser
stopped there. silly parrot

I was hoping for a XRB moon to accumulate more LINK, but I don’t know if that will happen in time

I think I will try to sell some on a binance pop, if the market isn’t shitting itself by then and there is in fact such a pop, but I just don’t know

What do biz?

The LINK project on github is a copy paste of a popular golang hello world app in a udemy tutorial series. Rori forgot to delete the comments of the original author before pushing to master. All they did was fill in a few lines before calling the constructor of their json parser

(P.s. don’t worry about my XRB bags, in @ 8k sats)

Go isn’t an object oriented language you fucking retarded shilling pajeet

1/10 because this seems to be oc FUD but normally I’d give it a zero

This is awfully getting shilled alot. Not buying. Comfy with ven

I went from 1200 to 2400 to 3600 to 5242

Cause biz can recognize a winner when they see one.

Fuck off nigger i only have 200.

Feels bad but i'm already balls deep into crypto and have spent more than i'm comfortable with.

How'd ya do it? And what timespan?

Uhh guys someone is stack buying chain link right now. Check the order books

Is this thread about legacy ChainLink or shadow fork?

>go
>constructors
Pajeet, not every language is like Java.

Bought at 18 cents 25 cents and 50 cents roughly.

You should buy Cardano too.

>Chainlink has done 0 marketing
>images of the lead Dev photoshopped on angels, businessmen and God himself

When is the next fud coming out? This one has been beaten so far into the fucking ground.

CUP AND HANDLE BACK ON

>Hes talking about the shadowfork..... Dial Zodiac

>memes = marketing
We got another brainlet, folks. Sergey and Rory don't give a fuck about TRON/Justin Sun tier bullshit marketing. They're going to let their progress and work speak for itself.

>If it's used in the derivatives market I think it will hit prices higher than bitcoin at its highest.

That's impossible user. There would be billionaires on Veeky Forums (myself included) if that was the case. Too good to be true ahah.

And this is the reason why i have trust that link will succeed. They focus on actually making a product, instead of bullshitting everyone. I usually ditch projects that have over the top marketing - it reeks of a PnD.

>implying BTC won't hit 50k by EOY
Hell, and that's a conservative prediction

nigga he was joking

do people even try to fud link outside of Veeky Forums? i have only ever seen fud on Veeky Forums or reddit threads that were linked to Veeky Forums.

People don't talk about link outside of Veeky Forums in general