Who here /passiveincome/ from crypto?

>Bought 5300 NEO when it was $2 ANS
>Receiving over $3000 GAS monthly even at today's low GAS price.

Tell me, do you love being wagecucks? NEO is LITERALLY GIBS.

my god she's perfect

well its too late to buy like $700k worth of NEO

whats the next NEO?

People say Achain, but I nobody will explain how staking works on it

she just looks like she is ready to be impregnated

amazing 2bh

doll-tier taste in women. obviously you're both underage

Achain is a staking coin as well? Shit...that looks like a passive income gem. Tons of forks and staking...

Nope, NEO is going to hit $600 eoy. GAS will hit $300.

The higher the gas, the more passive income it can be without buying too much NEO.

When you first received your GAS from Binance or wallet, you'll feel like you just stole money from the bank.

I can't stop giggling.

Wait till you see her in a tiny micro bikini. She loves sucking white cocks btw.

>materialistic selfie whore
>perfect
the perfect girls aren't getting passed around on the internet user.

or we are not low testosterone beta cucks like you retarded nigger.

>materialistic selfie whore

you just described every woman you fucking dweeb

Who is this semen demon, OP?

pretty much every single woman that is not ugly.
but yeah I'm not really interested in instagram whores

whats the point if you just cant see her pussy and tits.

vicky li, but its just an instagram bitch so no nacked pics

By another superior Asian semen

Thanks man

Nah she doesn’t nice try nigger. Currently being fucked by superior Korean men

dude if you're gonna shill your race at least make your grammar correctly.

I really want to get more Neo but at $140+ and being a wageslave I cant affors much. I'm on the lookout for more dividend yield coins, any suggestions to look into Veeky Forums?

Wtc masternode
And 1k neo.

Fuck outta here with your weak ass grammar argument bitch ass nigger you bconnect pajeet nigger you

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK YOU

lel the state of biz.
Now I understand why I lurk less and less.

>Gooks
>Superior

Japan should have finished the job, you stupid tree bark eater. Your food is so unevolved that to this very day, all your dishes are just salted shit.

Enjoy your loss when NEO gets filed as a security and gets banned everywhere.

NoNEO C O P E
o
N
E
O

C

O

P

E

Damn, I wish I had 5300. I’ve got about 1500 and wish I had gotten more but I’ve been pretty much all in since June. Haven’t even tried to flip for a higher stack cuz I’m scared I’ll just end up losing it on bad trades

whats the rate of gas production? Is there a calculator?

Is there a minimum needed for GAS? Got some NEO dust and plan to maybe load up some after 25th

125 neo gets you 1 gas per month

Neotogas.com

Is the gas partitioned? Meaning say having 75 NEO gets you 0.5 GAS?

just use

how is nobody mentioning VEN>THOR?

Yes, GAS is divisible. If you hold even a single NEO you will collect GAS on it, no matter how little the amount is.

1500 is a big stack you should hodl dearly

>Korean men
>smallest cock in the world
>superior

Eurasian is masterrace.

The best way to get passive income now is with staking/masternodes with PoS coins like Pivx or Bulwark.

Oh I am. At this point hodling through China FUD, this current bear market, etc. I’ve formed iron hands. Just studying the market daily and plan is to make a decision closer to EOY after seeing where NEO is at

fucking race mixer

MFW Bulwark is paying me $220k/year to operate 3 masternodes that cost $15k because I bought early.

LUL.

NEO. Antshares. Vaporwares. Cucks.

>smallest cock in the world
>thinking bigger dick means superior
>niggers have the biggest dicks

Why do americucks have such an obsession with dick size?

East Asian girls don't care about dick size, it means absolutely nothing to them. The only worth they see in a guy is the things that actually matter: his height, wealth, and education.

good job OP. I am on my /passiveincome/ quest. Currently at $500~ a month. Taking some profits from trades and increasing the stack! My goal is 15K/month EOY. Got inspired by another user.

what are your passive income sources?

Whats another passive income crypto currency?

because they have nothing else.
even the dick size thing is pure fiction.

>butthurt micro asian dick detected

>compensating for having the smallest dicks in the world

White and Asian is the best. The balance of the authenticity of being asian and the decent dick size of being white.

Shhhh, no more tears, only dreams now.

>Eurasian 6.5 inch masterrace

NEO is the simplest. Just buy NEO keep in wallet or Binance and your free cash pops into your wallet.

Others just takes too much effort, leaving computer on, re upload and download new staking tools or protocols. Not worth it, PIVX is a joke. Don't bother. You better off driving for Uber.

cheap af or ico stage coins with [affordable] masternodes?

staking coins, ones with great ROI. Keep an eye on them and buy after a dump/on support.

Asians girls do though. I business travel to Korea china Japan and got fuck buddies in those places that suck my dick and even want to follow me back here. You should see their eyes light up when I drop my pants.

White power 1488

ODN

3 gas a day club. Get on my level OP

Korean girls are the biggest white worshippers, anyone who has friends stationed there knows.

this

been to Korea multiple times and fucked many Korean girls. My dicks not even huge, about 7" but there's nothing better than fucking a little 5 foot tall korean woman who makes you feel like an actual God. They love the white cock there no doubt about it

Like what coins, please?

>The balance of the authenticity of being asian

I'm actually half korean/white (US army dad, korean mother). I don't know what mix you are but I know from personal experience that Koreans are the most racist people on earth and always made it clear I wasn't one of them

So I have no idea what the "authenticity of being asian" means

Singaporean here
I also have fuck buddies in Korea, Vietnam, Malaysia, Thailand, PRC, Taiwan and Japan.
Hell, they even give me their cell so I can visit anytime I am in their country.
That is nothing special mate
Sloots gonna sloot

Did the calcs (pic related) At current price if you buy $16k of NEO you get $55/month or $647/annum. I think this ship has sailed.

What staking coins should I be keeping an eye on? I've wanted to try this side of things out for a while. It's the only way holding makes sense in this market and I need a break.

How do you know he's not Asian himself?

There is literally no reason why they should accept you just because you are half
Hell, they already find it hard to accept their own Overseas diaspora

Chingchong ping pong

Go kys island monkey, your live is literally on lease to you by two Muslims countries that own that tiny landfilled sand bar.

post your 10/10

Please recommend more coins that have affordable masternodes today...

PFR

>4% dividend
lmao might as well buy bonds

mfw bulwark is an absolute shitcoin with 0% chance of existing in a year and by then your 220k/year will be 0/year

Wow did someone salt your diaper?
Or were you just LARPing all this time and just banging the roadside prostitutes?

lol, no.

MUH DIK MUHFUGGIN BIX NOOD

you do realize ugly women are the only not vapid materialistic whores

Why the fuck would you be authentic to your own people? I'm talking about white, hispanic and black girls... You're a waste of potential. kys.

Saving my semen for another half white half asian masterrace girl.

Look into ARK. Similarly low effort needed to get staking rewards, simply download wallet and vote your delegate to get them sweet stakes.

it is pointless to buy masternode coins. You will in almost every case receive better gains by selling the top of that coin and reinvesting instead of staking and taking the risk of the coin going to 0

Whitebois mad they think they know about people in the world but its just in their imaginations.

G:
>mfw bulwark is an absolute shitcoin with 0% chance of existing in a year and by then your 220k/year will be 0/year

I agree, it is a shitcoin with no use besides buying it to earn income from running a node. But that's the whole point. People buy it because they need 5,000 to run a node. People hold because they are getting passive income from it,

They will be adding staking sometime later this year so that will also encourage people to buy and hold if they can't afford a node.

>750k in a random shitcoin
>bragging about making 3k a month

You're an utter retard, you can put it in a fucking savings account and make that kind of money without having to worry about your principle dropping 50% overnight lmao.

Show me which savings account. Show me their website that have the deposit interest schedule that's gives $3000 for $750k deposit that I can withdraw at anytime with no penalty.

fuck you called me out sorry i was just being bitter and hurtful because i sold my stack at $10

still there are safe bonds where you can earn that money easily

>Passive Income Discussion
>No mention of XSN and masternode/TPOS income about to start

stay poor faggots

Vechain!!!!! When it becomes VET it will be the same as NEO!!!!

It's not race mixing if we're both the same race

No kidding, Christ.
Pretty sure he only meant she was perfect aesthetically, and he ain't wrong.

shibbolethed an assblasted pencil dicked manlet ricenigger

I've already gone 4x on my initial buy @ current price and taken $40k in profit via BTC -> USD by selling node proceeds.

This shit could crash to zero and I'd still have made money... but I don't think it's going to crash. In fact, I think BWK is actually sort of a hidden gem and there's a good bit of potential with the team behind it and the community. I could be wrong, and have been wrong before, but I'm long on BWK.

Doesn't mean I won't risk manage, but.. fuck. It's been really fucking good to me. Thanks to the anons that shilled it way back @ the start of December. Got me into a whole new realm of shitcoins.

staking xspec

it's 5% annualy but in fact I get near 12% 'cause more than half of coins aren't on stake.

One Human race ;)

This is a hilariously contradicting post and just smells like virginity anyway.

sauz?

>not rice mixing with that

fagert!

That too.

Yeah right. If you still thinking about getting rich off of stocks, bonds and savings account you deserve to be where your are now.

VEN

Literally VEN my guy they even have a calculator

I see
my point was more that it can be dangerous to think about "I receive X amount/year" from a masternode when that amount could drop rapidly if the coin does. So yeah, smart to take profits at times

>eurasian
>US army dad, korean mother
just go to /r/hapas and /r/aznidentity now, thank me later