How much have you guys made with a 3 figure investment?

How much have you guys made with a 3 figure investment?

I invested my first $240 this week, put it all on VEN. Hoping to make over a grand

I started with 60 dollars and am at 15 000

I put $490 in December, at first in multiple coins, then went all in in XRB (gradually, started at $4). I reached $1200 beginning January. Then when it landed on Kucoin and started dropping I switched coins multiple times in hopes of stopping my losses. But I did it wrong, too many times and ended up with $300, and cashed out afterwards. Now I'm looking for another entry point.

Whatever you do, don't do what I did.

*ended up with $400

Started with 500€ on Dec 12
Hoping for at least 10k EOY

You need to find a really low market cap coin that has potential to really make it worth your time. A lot of these companies that are in the billions don't have much more room for growth unless you time the dips just right and that's hard to do. Find something new and promising and go all in with it.

I've found a practical problem with this approach tho.

You want to find a new coin that's low in price, with a low market cap, but those are usually only listed on one or two exchanges. Since your initial investment is very small, you cannot really afford to diversify over a couple of exchanges, because fees are usually flat, not %.

That's as far as I got.

t. Poor balkanfag that cannot decide where to put his 100e "investment"

... I kind of worded that poorly. The point is you can't really be on ED, finding a moon mission, because you kind of have to stay present on Binance etc. And you can't really afford all of them.

put $900 into SKY and now it's worth $9000.

You basically need a moon for every figure you want to make up until a mil.

So if you start with 3 figures you need a 10x to get to 4, 10x that 10x to get to 5, so you need 4 moon missions to get to a millionaire, which is most peoples goal.

started with $440 in nov. bought 14k xvg at $.008, sold at 0.12(it hit 0.22 like an hour later...) 3k ada at $0.11(never sold). anything else ive done was too small to really care.

Started with $200 beginning of December. I’m up currently 68k but it required a lot of all-in moon missions.

How'd you find them? I was thinking just going all in in a random coin I see on Veeky Forums for the first time.

get in on tel coins while they are still 1 cent

fuck off

holy shit 200$ to 68k? how in tarnation? 2-3 moon mission in row?

I began looking for coins on binance that had news coming out. Whether it be mainnet, partnerships, things that would make it 2-3x. It’s a lot easier to flip coins when you only have so much money than to hold for 10x gains. The amount of time you spend and wait for it to happen is an opportunity cost for easier gains out there.

After I had about 3k, I began looking on biz for those low-key shills. This is where you start taking the risky gambles. I look for threads that would only get maybe 3-5 comments before getting washed away by the sea of other shilled coins. I look for 5 mil- cap and under, look at their fundamentals. The coin doesn’t need to be amazing, just not pajeet shithole material to where you can reach a reasonable 50 million marketcap. Afterwards, that’s when it’s your job to start making a shill post here and there. Eventually the growth will become organic, community increase, and you dump your bags on them.

I put 900 into BCH at 9500 and now i have 200 left

I put in .05 btc in June, I think that was $200 at the time. I've got around 20 btc now, I cashed out 70k last year and I've cashed out around 20k this year.

And I assume you were always successful at first, catching those 2-3x coins? Or did you hold for a while, then switch a coin if the one you have doesn't go 2x in a week or two?

I wasn’t always successful. What matters most is that you don’t stay attached. If for some reason you fuck up and you’re waiting for your money to breakeven for weeks, the amount of days you waste there is another moon mission out there waiting to happen. I literally have almost every single binance telegram group on my phone, skim each of them for a few seconds, and try to see if my funds are worth putting into for a few days. Even if the news you find doesn’t pump the coin a lot, don’t be greedy. A 20% jump 20 times everyday does a lot.

Thanks for the advice mate, I'll get out of your hair now.

Most valuable lesson I've learned is that after a certain point, HODLing a coin you're invested in when it's dropping over more than a few days or weeks causes you to fall victim to the sunk cost fallacy. If an investment is underperforming, take the loss and move on. Don't hold on to a bad decision because you feel like it has to turn around eventually. Use stop loss/stop limit orders to protect yourself from big losses. You can always buy back in later if it does seem to be turning around. Don't trade on emotions.

>beginning of December
he could have been a legit retard and still made lots of money in crypto at the beginning of Dec.

Still hodling, waiting for the big growth to stop ($20-$50) than I'll start investing in 2x short term moonmissions. Might keep 100 ven for lulz though. Don't want to miss out if it pulls an ethereum

yo you got a discord id or group i can add or join? I just started and need a senpai

>$20-$50

fully shilled

My fucking luck man, still waiting for a fucking card to clear, I'll get in right in the middle of a bear market.

Could've been worse tho, my card would've been ready at ATH. Would've bought without thinking for a second.

Hope I luck out with some actual bull runs tho.

Bought 1000 moneroj at $14 during summer 2016
Bought lambo aventador last month

I started with $900 1/1/18 and got lucky and went in on xlm and that turned into $3000 ish.

Now I’m at around 6k.

So despite the market being crazy - I’m feeling about my start.

Don’t have a discord, but if you just started I would recommend joining @WolfCryptoPub on telegram. You can learn a lot just from reading the chat.