>Every ICO doing 10x
>The one Veeky Forums picks tanks

Congrats on this. Seriously.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b8MeeaqRn2Y
etherdelta.com/#0xa5f8fc0921880cb7342368bd128eb8050442b1a1-ETH
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kek

don't worry you'll all FOMO back in when exchange listing and partnerships are announced in less than a week

>exchange listing and 2 partnerships?
>sssshhiieeeettttt I better dump

stinky blockys

KEK is all over ARY. Dubs and green ids for days

Block array is our coin
No coin does x1000 as soon as it hits etherdelta dumbass
HODL

sad. fake coin.

scary arys

it's already trading at ICO. literally no ico has tanked this badly in months. Sad!

>invested 600€ of ETH in ICO
>worth 2000€ atm
???

The sheer amount of FUD for this coin is amazing. It's not even listed anywhere officially yet, fuck. It did 5x in its first night with no official exchanges or public exposure.

And it's still at least 2.5x from ICO.

Not recommending buying yet because it's mostly biztards who have it and they'll just dump. Wait til exchange and partnerships and reevaluate.

If it does anything close to what it intends to do, even through one trucking company, it will have actual real money pouring into it for use. Not just a bunch of gamblers speculating when it's going to moon.

What ICO is going 10x, retard? Also, did you see it 2 nights ago?

Weak hands, drop your bags. This is a hodl. Will be worth over 100 by EOY. Screencap.

What? It's still x2 ico price retard

You know what I realized?

Every ICO that Veeky Forums touches dies. Because the meme is true. This place is literally nothing more than 17 year olds trading tendie money. Emotional traders who think they are outsmarting the market, but are always jumping from one coin to the next never making any profits.

I'm thinking of all the ICOs that went straight up. OMG, DRGN, etc... they were never shilled here

ARYan Brotherhood, idiot.

I feel like this an epiphany for you,

Big shocker mate,
Veeky Forums is not the place to get investment advice

is ED the only exchange where can i buy ARY?

ICO - Initial Cock Offering
turns out it was micropenis guys u got cuck
sure i'm gonna moon for exactly 10 hours in 3 months
but you'll already have sold at lost by then
enjoy ur shitzcoinz

any darknet chans worth it? checked them out months ago but was mostly cp

It's not, but there are gems here and there. Better than reddit, honestly.

idex. Way easier to use, much less shady.

your faith is adorable, scary arys, but you should have just bought shipchain and devery like the smart kids did.

This.
It's not even on CMC yet. Let them actually get the fucking thing listed.

I went all in on this coin. If it doesn't moon I'm dead meat.

Not faith. Reasonable projection based on analysis.

>shipchain
LOL. BlockArray literally has a working beta. Shitchain is Q4 beta. Good luck with those bags.

Only invest in projects on icowatchlist.com

DRGN was shilled here. It's why I bought the ICO.

Avoided ARY though because the CEO is a faggot on telegram. Still if it's 2.5x on ED right now, that's not bad at all.

Having been in all the threads since ico there are a couple things I want to note:
1. Why are people upset with the price when it's been out for less than a day and is still up from ico price and it has absolutely no publicity.
2. A lot of the posts shitting on the coin have had brown ids.

They listed blockarray it’s in the finished section.

But you’re right. Icowatchlist filters out a lot of junk ICOs and only posts the best.

I kept trying to tell everyone, that the freight industry isn't tech advanced enough to use this. No one listened. I was on the ICO list and dumped on ED.
GLHF

have you guys looked at the CEOs linkedin? it's a 2 megapixel webcam pic in his room and he's wearing a smelly old t shirt for fucks sake. you guys actually bought this?

He's a 4channer.
You guys may have well bought CHAN.

matrix chain just went 10x

>icowatchlist.com
only has trash tokens on it

who cares?
>Have you guys seen this zuckerberg guy? He literally just wears hoodies.
You, a VC, in 2006.

people angry they missed and trying to convince themselves it was a good idea.

This is literally the most promising project currently out. I carry some heavy bags. I'm literally least concerned about this one. Worst case scenario, it loses out to a competitor and I sell at $5.

Bullshit.

Lamden was shipped hard. DRGN was shipped. They both 10xed.

How did you come to your conclusion user? I predict this will be $30-50 EOY.

Yeah because tech entrepreneurs have a reputation for being well groomed chads, LMAO.

Has anyone NOT received their bonus tokens yet? Wondering how long to wait before bringing it up.

>the absolute state of blockarray holders

you're a literal retard if you think how a CEO presents himself doesn't matter. zuckerberg wears hoodies cause he has fuck you money. if you think he wore hoodies to meetings with VCs, just kys. do you actually expect Sam to close major deals/partnerships when his linkedin pic wouldn't pass for even a high schooler? kek

The fud is too cute. What are they gonna say when partnerships announced? I like to look past appearances, they are often misleading. If you researched the project and watched the AMA you would feel /comfy/ like the rest of us ARYs

Have you ever received a freight shipment?

DRGN was not shilled hard. REQ was though. They were both on the same day.

Lamden also went back to ICO price before 10xing. So your points are moot either way.

Being a scary ary is he most comfy experience on earth

ShipChain has had a working Beta since Q4 2017. That’s what they’re using to launch their pilot with Purdue ($6 Billion company) during /this/ quarter

new logo coming in

i just got mine 2 hour ago
they said it would be within 48hrs after the ico

I don't think I've gotten mine either user. I was in the ICO. I'll only start asking questions if I don't have them after tomorrow.

If you don't have your bonus email [email protected]

everyone should have theirs.

Put your eth address in the support channel in discord

no it didn't you fuking retard it's still atleast 5x

You sure?

no normie I'm a NEET. Break it down oh glorious user

I like it

If you go to the telegram you will see they are still sending them out t.me/block_array

i received my boner tokens
i love being a scary ary
please keep selling your bonus

That's what I was thinking. I won't bug them until end of tomorrow based on telegram.

Where can I buy this shit?

There's no tracking.
Driver shows up with a piece of paper that you sign.
Freight industry can barely handle computers, let alone the blockchain.

Etherdelta and IDEX

THATS ALL YOU GOT?!! THAT'S IT?! AHAHAHA
youtube.com/watch?v=b8MeeaqRn2Y
watch from 4:00

etherdelta.com/#0xa5f8fc0921880cb7342368bd128eb8050442b1a1-ETH

Beat me to posting that AMA.
>tldw; the shipping industry doesn't have to do dick. It'll reduce costs drastically while integrating seamlessly. No one in the industry has to do dick diddly.

Veeky Forums chose VEN u twat

where can u trade these tokens?

Fucking right, ICOs I am invested in right now have never appeared here and that makes me happy.

DYOR

otherwise hold forever bags

lol. You don't know what you're talking about. Zuckerberg literally starting wearing suits this year because he wants to be president. He was a 19 yr old kid wearing hoodies and jeans in meetings with the most powerful people in silicon valley.

>do you actually expect Sam to close major deals/partnerships when his linkedin pic wouldn't pass for even a high schooler?
If his project is as a good as it looks in beta and they're hitting goals, yes, I do.

Wow. That's terrible.

Yeah, no.
Those devices are at the OEM level on most new rigs. Market is boxed out, and one year isn't enough time to completely redo the whole system.

>what is LINK
Weak Pajeet hands are the first to go. I'm 50% in on this and 50% on LINK.

>he thinks this is a ven competitor.

Holy shit watch the video you fucking retard. You sound like a mong. It's a protocol layer on top of the existing system.

OR you can not watch the video and continue to sound like a dumbass in all your posts.

I watched the video.
I have Sam Bacha on telegram.
I had access to the ICO.
I dumped it on ED.
Good luck getting wrecked out there.

Lmfao I can't believe that's how you talk

good luck getting rekt out there.