I bought ripple at $2 thinking I would go back to $3

I bought ripple at $2 thinking I would go back to $3.

I'm down 25%.

holding ripple has only caused me pain and suffering

should i dump this shitcoin user?

No, hold.

Youll want to hold at least through March

It'll go back at some point in the next 18 months. Is the opportunity cost worth it? How weak are your hands?

what's special about march?

St Patrick's day

Idk why all these bitches panic and sell there is no reason to, once everyone soon realizes there stupidity, the price will bounce back up. Shit I didn't even think ripple would get to a dollar until the end of 2018. And we almost got it to $4. Just hold

fuck. it's dumping now.

my hands are getting weak.

Your first mistake was buying into Ripple.

What made you want to hold Ripple coin in the first place?

you're a fucking idiot for buying so high, but you have to hold it now till probably March.

Weak hands never survive. Bought in at 0.10, bitch.

>down 25%
>causes me pain a suffering

Oh boy, you are not cut out for crypto trading. Maybe look into a term deposit

Just hold user, if history has any show for it - XRP moons about once a year.

You just need to hold it until Dec, 2018 and you'll have like x10 your money by then.

Why would you buy ripple in the first place. You are going to get fleeced over and over again in this game. Ripple out of top 10 by June.

so weak. just hold it. if you invested what you can afford to loose it should be no problem

Haha
It should when the jan dips are finalized. Like any other coin.

Different ripple bag holder but I’ve got most of my money in ripple. The longer wait is the more time I spend wagecucking. Also you guys were saying febuary but now it’s march.

Dump and buy Streamr

i mean its a bad coin, but it could be worse. you could be holding UFR, DBC, or BNTY

Unless your holding 100k ripple your going to be working on a scale measured in years not months. Adjust your expectations.

I actually have 100k ripple. Cmon. Do...something.... id like to retire soonish.

I have $5k xrp but I got $200k fiat. What should I do with it?

hold you fucking idiot

Just hold it. Even if you end up having to dump it for a loss, don't do it while it's way down. It'll come up again soon.

Research what ripple is trying to accomplish, how likely they are to accomplish that goal, what that would mean for XRP, and invest accordingly. I've only invested in XRP for the crypto portion of my portfolio.

everythings down today
just hold for at least 2-4 weeks and see what happens

compare its performance to the entire markets performance, if everything else is down, just keep holding, it'll all rebound eventually. If you don't have a lot of faith in it longterm then just sell when it gets back close to your buy-in price