It is over

It is over.

I'm killing myself if I don't make it by Feb.

Trips decide what I go all in on. Have 50K

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4JceVG-X3EQ
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Buy my bags of FUN

Bitconnect.

If youre impatient like me go all in on a low market cap low price shitcoin. Im all in on Telcoin rn but I wont tell you which to choose.

Smith and Wesson Magnum and 1 Bullet

25% split

ICX
VEN
RLC
ETH

ary
might take till mid or late feb though

SAD!

>low mcap
>around 200 million
retard

50/50 BCC and CFD

TRTL

chainlink

don't kys op. buy INT

ASTRO
Don't touch it until ETH staking begins. Then stake your dividends, and sell your ASTRO for more to stake if you want.

ICX

Civic,
It has been literally quiet town there.
Ceo pops up on telegrams and tells us January will not be a quiet month and this week news will start rolling out.

This is by far the most advanced KYC coin on the market and has a buttload of potential.
Bargain atm.
can't go wrong.

TEL

You either die as a billionaire or as a beggar.

this

He'll have to stay alive till at least March to make it big with TEL though.

How much did you lose?

I would just hold everything in cash and wait for the next crisis that has reddit posting suicide hotline threads. Then go all in.

Bitconnnnneeeeeeeeeeect

doge

hmm might do this

BAR 100x potential
LAMDEN 50x potenital
NAS -20x potenital

all with in 3 months. screencap this.

RIP OP

ez, you're welcome in advance

Trust in the DOGE OP

oh no.

Transfer it all to BNB and send it here: 0xcc58ff34abee3047cabaa6577a46fc0882ab25e5

BUY VEN

good get, this is a safe bet OP

Lamden tau. Turn that 50k into 150k.

you get what your deserve youtube.com/watch?v=4JceVG-X3EQ

All in confido

NOOOOOOOOOOO

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKCK

it's been bad for two weeks
>it's over

do it bitch

>We will continue to develop our recently announced partnerships with ETN, HTMLCoin and Bounty0X

o shit...

telcoin baby boy

I wanna see that tx OP.

dont kill yourself just join /qJXxHZf

Garlicoin

Hey anons, I think I'm retarded. How do I get CMC to show the %1H, %24H and %7D? It only shows 24H for me :(

BAR

Honestly OP this could be a lot worse, If it gets back to 1 cent then thats a bunch of money already

>cant handle a january drop
you're such a little bitch

XSN

> but he doesn't know how to buy it

Go all in EOS, wait until release in june. Thank me later

INT

check em

BUY COSS

Click 'view all' in the upper right, above the 7day charts

XLM

We want to see a picture of the 50k worth of dogecoins. Go!

Uhm... Guys...

You truly are merciful user xlm will moon with fairx

VEN

all in ven or remain poor

VEN

some guy dropped 1 btc that's all

thanks so much user. Love u

if u really want to make it. telcoin
thank me later

Part, it will 10x by q2. Most of the shit being pushed here has zero real world applications. This one is about to have a decentralized market.

XSPEC. Thank me later.

buy VEN at its all-time high?
solid plan user

VEN. You're welcome

Don't tell people. I'm still accumulating. No joke either

Join this instead, they actually know what they're talking about discord gg/pFGxB6r

it's always at its all time high

Pay fucking Fair

Thank me in 6 months.

>The chinese year of the Dog starts February 16th 2018. The Dogecoin community is planning on creating and releasing a huge amount of promotional material for this event. This will spread interest and awareness and cause more new crypto users to buy in. It will inflate above its equilibrium point in march and crash afterwards, probably by at least 50%. It will then steadily rise as users flee other cryptos that have higher transaction costs, as dogecoins fees are very low and block times are short. Once we reach the end of 2018 more and more people will learn about the to the moon project orcastrated by Joe Frusetta, which aims to send a physical dogecoin and wallet to the moon one of astrobotics rovers. As this news becomes mainstream again more first time users will buy in. The $1 per dogecoin prediction seems unusually bullish, however it would only give Doge about a $100 billion market cap. The $1 price point seems more reasonable when you consider the effective supply is much smaller than the real supply. Many in the community have lost their old coins in wallets where the private keys have been lost forever, some estimate as many as half of all the current dogecoins are stuck in unretrievable wallets. This means it would only need a $50 billion effective market cap. Currencies tend to have supports around nice even numbers, so I suspect doge will end up trading around $0.10 for most of the 2018 year before making its next big jump to $1.00 towards the end where it will remain stable until more projects, news, or developments come out.

Actually it is a superb choice.

>tfw you got a million doggos for just over a c note a few years ago

I know user, I know

Well fuck, I might unironically load up on some of this.

its the rooster you idiot not the dog

tau

finally some brains in this thread
also zer 50x potential

Unironically LINK

55% IOT
45% ADA

Rooster was this year, 2017. Fucking brainlet.

>bar
>fake partnerships

Im sure it will go far

Year of the dog starts on Feb 18th chuckles.

correct

Doge

Siacoin