My family doesnt respect me,should I show them my portifolio?

My family doesnt respect me,should I show them my portifolio?

no

No, they wont respect you they will guilt you out of your money

No. Family are useless .

No
take your money and move far away, never speak to them again

pay off their shit, move out, and tell them not to talk to you anymore. live in treehouse. befriend jungle animals. lead counter resistance against primitive hunters

This, your family are obviously pieces of shit, only show them your money if you want to lose it all.

Yes you should, it will feel great to show them, and then when they try to guilt you into giving them money you can BTFO them all over again, I really don't understand why so many anons are opposed to this

Don't EVER do that OP. They will milk you like a cow, if they don't respect you anyways.

NOPE

It's not that they don't respect you. They've just been brainwashed their whole lives to think the only way to make money is to slave your whole life away. You were smart enough to jump into a new opportunity when other people were scared and you got rewarded for it.

They will respect you once you get your own place, move, and buy a nice car. For them that means you are successful in some way, and that's all that matters for the simpleton's mind.

No they'll try to take your shekels

This

This

The value of these coins come from nothing..just like the U.S. Dollar.

Theres ZERO gold

Everyone deserves some form of humanly respect

no. just cut them off completely they probably suck

....But at the same time you only have one family

Unless they're SUPER shitty give them a slice of your pie

Some humans don't even have a family !

user, he's posting on Veeky Forums, has probably have been doing so in awhile. His parents already failed him.

They won't understand a portfolio. Show them actual money/power. Then leave forever.

show us your portfolio and we'll tell you

No, you should invite them for dinner from time to time however.

Never tell anyone anything. The minute I showed a friend my crypto I got audited by the IRS.

oh shit lmfao
he called the irs on you LOL

holy shit

Not only will they still not respect you now they will be jealous and hate you. They will want to take advantage of you and probably just rob you.

no, family is a shittiest investment next to grills.
at least you can pnd grills.

How big is it? Do you need anything like a house or make a tangible investment? You could always just dump it into something illiquid to prove them that you’re not a bitch.