/pol/ discovered Link

>/pol/ discovered Link
holy shit

let the games begin

/pol/ did what now? Did you go there to shill them some stinkies?

If POL can meme Trump to the presidency, they can meme LINK to $10. Easy.

Zehahahahaha

>Angry white trash discovered LINK
I don't think they can buy it empty beer cans and shit like that

link the thread

Wait why the fuck are people stil buying this thing?

Hasn't it been shadowforked, dumped for the 3rd time or so, abandoned as a project by the only dev who's some random slav, and replaced by at least 3 other projects that do the same thing??

So why is it still even talked about?

/pol/thread/157553252

you weren't joking

biz is pol

>If POL can meme Trump to the presidency
That wasn't POL. It was the CIA memetics department. Not even joking, they really have a memetics department.

this. Migration happened months ago.

>we're in the monies
>we're in the monies
we rich now :D :D :D

hail victory brahs :D
*does classical salute :3*

This. Came here like September, haven’t visited pol since

pol got too far up its own ass to enjoy. the fucking general threads and boomer conspiracy threads killed it for me. CBTS was the death knell.

The thing that I can't understand is I've been going to /pol/ for like 5 fucking years, literally everyday, several times a day. However that all changed this summer. I was really really involved during election season, and now i only check /pol/ once a day just to make sure I'm not missing juicy happenings, but now all I do is browse Veeky Forums.

I find it interesting that other /pol/acks ended up here. I didn't notice a sizable presence of our own till fall though. It feels /comfy/ as fugg seeing you all here too

there's more happenings in the crypto space right now

>SCAM
>SHILL
>SCAM
>SHILL
>SCAM
>SHILL
>SCAM
>SHILL
>SCAM
>SHILL
>SCAM
>SHILL
That's exactly how the thread went I'm sure of it.

/pol/ brainlet here.

Any Veeky Forums primers?

You're an idiot, they did all in their power to stop a Trump presidency. They do have a memetics department but they fucking suck dick, like you.

Shit like this is honestly an affirmation of the libertarian world view. Everyone knows the OG crypto cypher punks were libertarian/an caps. All the old school crypto crowd knows this is about ending governments and central banks.

The cuck left are here as guests.

buy high sell low only way to do it

Pretty much, and being on /pol/ so long, I think I'm here because I believe that this may be a solid way to secure my future and build foundations for a family and beyond.

I was aware of btc since 2009 when I wanted LSD as a college kid. I never went through with it because of how sketched out I was aquiring btc and I quickly discovered grey area psychedelics. Anyway, I've been watching it for quite a while but didn't put serious thought into it till last year when someone shilled me ETH @ $10. Fuck me lol

You faggots are to up your own ass and retarded to see.

LINK isnt the meme coin that will make you rich

What you should be meming is TurtleCoin.

This is my exact situation and I find this coincidence very weird as well. I remember reading a thread late one weeknight that basically said /pol/ had become some for of hive mind entity in a spiritual level and its nearly impossible separate from this once the connection is formed. Forgot the name of this, but its certainly compelling to say the least.

pol was fun during the election but it really sucks now

>I find this coincidence very weird as well

No (((cohencidences))) here, my friend. Only memes. Praise kek everyday

Started coming here a few months back and I pretty much only browse Veeky Forums now. /pol/ is turning into /r/thedonald.

Veeky Forums is /g/, /r9k/, /pol/ and /a/ mashed up together

If you came here a few months ago I could see how you'd think so... but nah, biz is biz so stop leaking from your containment board

#MAGA amirite

You're all niggers

Haven't visited pol since September. Returned to find a destitute wasteland of it's former self recently. Might return when trump is beaten by Rosie odanald or some shit.

OP Reddit faggot

Should I start a campaign to bring more neets from /pol/ to Veeky Forums? I am a refugee and I could chain migrate many of them.

No. Stop being a dirty muslim. Your kind can improve their own home instead of leeching off a better society and tearing it down at the same time

its an AI.

Veeky Forums boards work like this, you migrate to the juiciest boards.

I came from /pol/ too.

No, pol is a board of commies posing as Nazis at this point. Best they stay there. Shill em some link though. That'll be fun.

Veeky Forums /pol/ and Veeky Forums

The Holy Trinity

>pol
The fuck is pol?

About 25% of the posts yeah

it's not weird at all. Everything comes and goes... up and down... /pol/ will have better times again. Hodling /pol/ would be stupid. Right now Veeky Forums is pumping. pic. related. Isn't everything in a never ending market cycle of market cycles?

What if I told them buy to buy LINK?

I came from /pol/ after the election I had to get trump elected

>I had to get trump elected
first things first

Heil'd

what if you shut the fuck up? who are you to lead pol anywhere? you're not part of this and you never were.

I actually like this idea. Pol will moon the year before and during the next American presidential election. Scrreeeeeen cap this

Most people on /pol/ are spics and amerimutts

>constantly chasing pumps in life, never bag holding stale memes

I like how you think

Yup

>those digits
>check'd

meh... there are certainly things to hold on to (since their market cycle is simply that huge... or whatever), but riding a dead horse has never been much fun.

wut

Another ex /pol/ack.
Ya, you can only Nazi larp and capture flags for so long until it gets boring.
Making fat stacks is pretty fun.

You only summon this image for a 1488 get desu. You have to go back. So much to learn. Many thanks.

Yupp got out of /pol/ during BTC ATH FOMO etc... Thanks shills for tha money snek

well doesn't pol believe that all crypto is a jewish lie?

So you're all newfags then and need to stop posting and just lurk

Daily reminder the most popular poster on/biz/ ever was a mtf tranny btc millionaire back before btc was worth 1k

Mfw all the assblasted normies from fb and newsrooms caught on pol arguing with a bunch of disingenuous larping Nazis bots, while we all made off with millions and left them holding bags when the delay kicks in mid year 2019.

this. also just think about all the happy meals we're now able to get each and every fucking day!!

Honestly you're right, just wanted an excuse to post Uncle Adolf desu.

Wew! Thought I killed another thread with that one. My evolution started in r9k and sci, so I'm very excited of this prospect. 6pcs chicky nuggie meal plz!

>elect trump
>become the new aristocracy

im ok with this

I am all huwite myself.