CarTEL thread

What are your plans with it? Short, medium or long term holds?

Other urls found in this thread:

amdocs.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

take profits along the way

poor fag checking in. will sell half of it at 2x then hodl

Official coin of Donald Trump TM

The Sunday truce is as old as the game itself, you can do some crazy stuff but NEVER on no Sunday.

8MM deep, holding til 3 cent

I salute you, sir! You do us all proud!

It's my first coin. Only put in $100 not looking to become a millionaire just want to get my feet wet with crypto. Will hold until 3-5 cent then use the profits to get into some better coins

I'm not sure how I'm splitting it up, but I'm taking something at 2x for sure.

do you keep your tel on the exchange?

That is how I started. I came here and annons shilled me into Bounty at 6 cents. Got in with $160 and a few weeks later I was cashing out over $1k. Good luck.

I do. If it moons, I will sell some of the profits to gain back my initial investment.

I do, but I'm like a step or two past newfag. Is there a better way?

ETH side looking dodgy

probably a good call. might need them immediately available with the contest ending soon.
a lot of people are using myetherwallet to store ETH and tokens but i went through the trouble of installing mist and syncing the whole blockchain. it's slightly complicated dealing with these tokens though for a newfag (i am one too).
it's definitely nice having them immediately available to trade on the exchange but there's always the risk of something happening to the exchange itself (see mt gox). then again there's also the risk of fucking something up transferring them out of the exchange, which could be riskier than trusting an exchange for newfags like us.

I can wait it out.

43k at 50. See what happens. Read the white paper, and it seems like a great idea in the long run.

Just needs partnerships to get it moving, and see how the real world application looks around 2020.

Next partnership.
amdocs.com
Asians in the US on US cellular will be using this to send remittances.

unless you are marlo then you dont give a fuck about anything and do whatever you want

>Revenue: 3.7 billion USD (2016)

That's impressive. Who else are they sniping for?

They have to get prepaid providers in the countries where immigrants are working, and focus on those population centers. US cellular is a 3rd party provider, that piggybacks us GSM services.
So that's Mexico, Phillipines, the rest of South America.
I'd look for them to do some South American Telecom deals soon.

With Lee-Ann's experience down there, that sounds very likely.

doesn't carlos slim pretty much have a monopoly with cell providers in mexico and most of SA?

Yes, which is why the CEO's singing the right tune.

this guy knows

I am holding TEL through at least Feb. 320k.
just going to sit back and make memes for the most part during this hold.

your meme is obvious and weak, like your mind

??? U proTEL or not?

waiting for the moon mission