BREAKING NEWS: Bitcoin

I have inside information about Blockstream and the core network of developers. It is almost certain that the lightning network for Bitcoin is actually being released Monday or Tuesday as the "go live" date. We could actually see a huge increase in price to a new all time high. Yes this will bleed the alt coin market for awhile but stay in your alts because we all know what happens after the price of bitcoin skyrockets. Most of that money goes into alts.

I am not larping you have no idea who the fuck I am but just keep your head up kid everything will be alright.

>I am not larping
nice larp bought 100k

prove it pajeet

What is bitcoin?

Yay it will kill the coin even faster...

so where's the evidence? They have been secretly developing on private repos and managed to outpace all others research on pathfinding algorithms and other really complicated problems by years?

I bought bch arriving on tuesday

op sneefs his jocks and gets a hard on everytime he does shit FA

They stole the path finding algorithm from DOTA2

BCH is the biggest shitcoin ever
over 1.5k for a useless garbage crap created by an arrogant asshole

you have to be retarded to buy that

This is 100% not a larp and I truly care about your futures. Just giving you a glimmer of hope.

enormous if confirmed

I like you OP
I dont even care if youre lying either. I want more positive shit on here

OP you're a sack of human shit

I sure hope it's not a larp. I'm bleeding every minute here.

strike that, not human, just shit

confirmed

Jesus Christ is my only hope

Sounds like a scam

Who gave you the inside info?

bounty hunter reporting in

I'm not larping though this is a real post. I love posting news first before anyone else. However I am going to sleep and I suggest you guys get on day schedules.
Be well

I'm going to change my eth to btc, if this is true I'll post here after

100% larp

I've heard this also from other sources, so we have 2 possiblities. Either OP has some kind of mental illness and is larping and spreading this rumour everywhere all on his own, or he's right

I do hope this gets pumped on monday/tuesday just so I can short it hard before it goes to oblivion

seems interesting...

lmao

if you're lying OP, I will curse you

but this first.

thanks bro this is appreciated

Its not a complete larp. Some of my paid signals have said to long BTC based on this. Its a rumor though.

If you're not a larper, can you tell us why Greg Maxwell left Blockstream? There are rumors of a last round desperation VC injection of 25 million where the previous 10 investors all declined to inject more money. What was that about?

damn that's looking rough as fuck. :(

>lightning network makes BTC faster
>Doesn't remove massive fees, chink mining cartels, or Quantum issue.

Lightning will reinvigorate the crypto market, but the massive amount to be made in arbitrage with DAGs like XRB is gonna be massive by itself.

Where did the rumor start?

If you want a centralized coin like lighting network then you should just buy XRP at the end of the next big dip that is incoming.

XRP is a superior version of LN basically.

Huge if it's veracious

......Ok.

and I have insider info from Luke himself that bitcoin will free fall because of failed implementation of lightning network.
See how easy it is without proof?
>i am truly care about your future
give me a fucking break fucking pajeet,

post long x10 leverage to prove or else stfu with your larping.

Reminder:
lightning network does not work without Segwit
Segwit has not been implemented in any major wallet (aside from core I guess) nor on any major exchange.

On an aside the fact the OP did not mention this proves he is LARPing.

>any major wallet
ledger and trezor
why you lyin for?

Kek

same, i'm getting the same signal. we're aiming for 14k-14.5k

Who is giving that signal?

Can confirm. This is the last known pic of OP

This, youre just another lying ass nigger shill unless you have some proof/credentials.

SAGE