BTC failed to break the downtrend expect another retest of 10k soon possibly a retest of 8k in a worst case scenario

BTC failed to break the downtrend expect another retest of 10k soon possibly a retest of 8k in a worst case scenario

thanks thanked 100k tanks

6k? There's no way it's going to 4k.anyone talking about it drooping to 2k is deluded.

sweet i actually got fiat ready this time

Mfw I get a chance to buy back after having sold the bottom last week

>mfw when I get a chance to buy VEN at $4

Thanks for the meme-line analysis. Just sold all my coin and put a 2nd mortgage on the house so I can buy back in after it retests.

glad to have been of help to you

Set my re-buy for three-fiddy then?

Just make sure you buy early tomorrow morning at the latest.. just a recommendation...

just look at this chart and tell me it's not showing you faggots the finger :D

$5700

based on what

>he anonymously makes fun of minorities to compensate for his shitty existence, and probably something else, too

Everyone is calling it to go down so obviously we're going to all time high.

>>he anonymously makes fun of minorities

yeah I'm out for now, gonna buy back in once it hits 9k.

Your meme lines have been drawn wrong.

These graph retards, honestly.

> thinks hes smart by pretending to be a redditor by posting bait.

5/10 made me respond

The nose knows, 'jus sayin

No reason to expect BTC to do anything but tank from here. It's only usable for speculation, normies got justed after the Nov/Dec FOMO and latest correction, they cashed out at a loss and are scared shitless. No new buyers will be boarding the blockstream coin titanic from here. And since the rest of the market follows it around like a child latched on to mommy's ankle, we're going below $100 billion market cap. Buckle up folks, this is 2014 all over again. I just sold everything to fiat.