10% Daily Gains Guaranteed

I've spent way too much time writing code to give this trading bot away for free. You will make minimum 10% daily, or your money back. Only 10 downloads available on here before my website goes live next week and prices increase 10x. Please email your review to the email listed in the box.

www.satoshibox.com/8c26m4x4vhfxaiwmv2cwxefa

90% discount? shill me senpai

Discount is to encourage a review for my website. I honestly doubt 10% of you would leave a review if I gave away some beta copies

fuck it, i'll try it on a throwaway account on a virtual machine with a coin. will report back

>100 USD for a virus

Pics or gtfo. Using profittrailer nao, but open to test others

running now on a virtual machine, passed my virus scans. now to see if it's profitable.

>he doesn't make his own trade bot with his basic programming, math and statistic skills
hahahah

now there’s only 8 left user :)

why don't you give us bot for free?

OK I just bought it, but how do I use this? I'm a software dev, just point me at some docs

>give us bot for free
Pajeet detected. If you can’t afford this, you’ll never make it

:)

I want to buy it but I have no idea how to set up something like this. How do i get this to work?

Id honestly buy this OP if I weren't programming my own bot. Looks fucking legit tho

seems like its working. started with 1 in my throwaway account

Smells like a scam.

6 left now, I just bought one. Honestly was thinking about buying them all just to fuck you all over

"If you're good at something, never do it for free."

That's pretty cool user, would be nice to turn 5k into a mil within two months.

Nice, mine is up about 1% already

smells like samefag in here

yeah that sounds plausible, OP

Is it easy to use. Do I have to have a good computer?

all the bots have big downsides. Looked through the code of some of the more popular strategies and they offer little more than what's already available on major exchanges.

>trusting pajeets

Fuck that fake shit. Buy my shit for some true gains.

Literal CuckBot 9000

If it were actually good you wouldn't be selling it, also no guarantees the file you uploaded is actually a bot

FAKE

IF YOU FALL FOR THIS SHIT I WILL NOT FEEL SORRY FOR YOU

isn't this just profittrailer with some things tweaked? Care to share it ?

What makes yours special?

Where do I get that?

How do I up my gains OP I only got 4% in 7 days.

pretty simple to use. if you want some added security I would suggest running it on a virtual machine, but it did pass my virus scans so you should be fine.

>free bots online

Honestly it is profit trailer settings I have worked my ass on. Not sharing it for free if that's what you're asking. My gains are pretty swoll. I have no interest in it losing its growth speed because more people run it.

That's all most bots need tho. To like automate ossolator conclusions. There is so much low hanging fruit out there it's impossible to buy them all by hand.

This whole topic sounds like an commercial
>if i can do it anyone can!