Hey Veeky Forums, let's make a coin together

Hey Veeky Forums, let's make a coin together.

I have my finger on the button ready to deploy a new erc20 contract. We just need to decide a name, logo, and total supply.

Then, I'll give everyone who wants some a % of the total, and we can get to work shilling and getting it listed. Reddit and normies will eat this shit up, and we as a board can get rich. No one even reads white papers anyways.

Who's in?

Other urls found in this thread:

ropsten.etherscan.io/token/0xee92263bd4160d65170d6cff46ee78cef2dd34c9
bizcoin.vip
etherscan.io/token/0xaa6da59f02ac6335ff0dbb896323181a8431a675
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Business (BIZ) the coin for Commerce, Finance, and Business.

Nice. So this for the logo then?

What happened to Wojacks (WJX)?

Just wait for the newjack split bloodbath

Unironically call it Hype Coin (HYP)

Make it "based on the One Time Pad technology" so all the normies will google it and think
>wow it's the only encryption that is unbreakable. Why aren't other coins using this it's brilliant!
and we'll all get rich before they wise up.

Simply call it rarecoin imho, neets would be flocking to add it to their collection

Why not, (JEW)?
Crap, is my /pol showing?

Let's call it BRAP

I want it to become huge and valuable and hear newscasters say "brap" on television all the time.

Pajeet coin PJT for the memes?

Lets get this done.

just call it coin

Schittcoin (SHT)
market cap : 1 for every street in india

My vote is for TidePod Token (TIDE)

Clever girl...

this. The branding has to be acceptable for the normies. this will work great.
fuck the wojaks man. or did i misunderstand? we will make this to shit on the normies and shill it for personal gain?
>content creator & marketer reporting in

This was more of a joke.
Do you have an actual logo idea?

this, it sounds legit, normies will buy. Make a logo with a bunch of lines and dots like its connecting shit together, make it an "interoperability" token

STFU. We're already making a wojaks where everyone gets an equal share. You're just doing it to try to get rich off of biz and give others 10%. Fuck you and stop falling for these scams biz. There was a person on the board who did the same thing a few months ago.

I vote for the hype coin idea.... how do we get in?

Nah homie. I'll just make it so everyone can request some coins from the contract initially - if you've already requested it won't grant you any more, so everyone who gets in quick gets a fair share.
Then once the contract runs out we'll start shilling.

>s to be acceptable for the normies. this will work great.
>
BIZ coin.

Pls send me some.

Will shill.

Thanks

0xE7626EBDBDD9Fd42D3e53383aa98695472aB4610

we already have a hype coin. it's called Supreme Coin. SUP.

Okay I'm making a bizcoin website now, as well as a logo.

Expect some kind of post explaining the fair contract so you can get your biz shekels in the near future.

how about we call the coin Digits?

You need help making a logo? I'm pretty decent at image editing.

Can someone explain how someone would receive these? Complete normie here who’s trying to learn.

Would love one. Have a domain already, bizcoin.vip.

I'm testing the contract now, but basically for the first say, 200 people, you can just submit a "request" function call to the contract, and if you haven't requested before the contract will send the tokens to your ETH address.
So you just pay for gas. The contract holds all of the tokens to start with, so there's no risk of me running off with tons and tons of tokens while the rest of Veeky Forums gets "some".

Shekel(KIKE)
0xe7ad1cb3e8d55f1de1f41ee61f230db77d8a4a36

Jesus this is what crypto is coming to. Instead of a useful technology everyone wants to pull a nothing out of their ads to scam people and get rich quick. This is the end. Fuck it I will take some though. Let me just cash out real quick

What do you want on the logo?

pepe coin

Thank you man, I really appreciate the help. Any idea on the timeframe of this?

The website I'm "building" (shitty css framework) uses #1f8dd6 as hero color.
Otherwise go nuts.

Uhhh, few hours maybe assuming logo bro comes through? Just finalizing testing of the contract and updating the website with some buzzwords.

Going with a supply of 2,000,000, everyone who requests via the contract will get paid out 10,000 coins. Sound good?

What's stopping anyone from just spam making wallets to request? Have a condition that the requesting wallet must have "x" amount of eth or "x" number of total transactions?

gib me some. call its Icinex and say its to fund a new microchipped salsa that lets you keep track of each chalupa gordita you shit out in the taco bell bathroom on the blockchain so you can see it becoming fertilizer and getting eaten in a salad in Ecuador in real time.

Nothing except they will need to transfer the correct amount of gas for all of those wallets so the requests go through.
Don't know if I can check number of transactions easily in solidity. Could probably do the balance thing, but I don't wanna stop poorfags from getting some coin and shilling it with all of their might.

I'd say if someone wanted to go through all of that effort, they will probably shill harder for those coins anyways, so why not let them?

Sounds awesome. Passing out now, think you’ll be posting about this tomorrow?

Sure user.

If anyone wants to test out the contract it's here on ropsten.
ropsten.etherscan.io/token/0xee92263bd4160d65170d6cff46ee78cef2dd34c9

Working on a logo. How do I request via the contract? retard here.

I have a name Suggestion, Its $PACE

0x6cE9854FBe65976bE70a681e0dD3d6659E122b1d

How do I request the 10k from the contract?
This coin has BIZ in its name. It's gonna do great things.

I almost sounds like Bitcoin, this is gonna be so easy to shill.

Can't access the contract through myetherwallet, is there any other way?

This is just a test on contract on the ropsten network.
You can use ethereum wallet or any other that supports calling contract functions. Just watch the provided contract and call "request".

Gonna deploy the real contract soon. Just setting it up so you can send the contract 0 ETH (no function call needed) and it'll send the tokens back.

Cool, let us know when it's deployed.

Now all we need is a cool logo that looks all technologic and shit. Some levitating polyhedron with grey/blue colors will do nicely.

So it's not ready to be interacted with just yet?

Where would I go to make a wallet for this?

Looks all set. Deploying momentarily.

Metamask works fine for me, myetherwallet lets you add custom tokens AFAIK so you could use that too. Any decent ETH wallet will be fine probably.

Anyone have any advice for good buzzwords to add to the site? Still in progress but it's bizcoin.vip

Bumping

I've never done anything like this before so I might have some questions, going to attempt now.

Also here's where I'm at for the logo. I hope you like it, have any suggestions? Unless you think it's complete shit altogether.

Where my 3d at?

Needs moar polyhedron.

pls post the contract address once deployed

smaller version PNG

Hi user, can you pls make a slack or discord for this? I'm a programmer with experience in working on dapps.

I really want to contribute lol since Im a NEET with nothing to do.

Mushroom Coin

Damn, if you send me some I'll shill the fuck out of it : 0x09172cFad4618C0DDe98C98042A44304B5b7AD3c

In metamask do i use the ethereum address or add a token?

Listen to this guy. Weird floating shape will 100% work. Let me see what I can do OP

how do i call request to this smart contract? is it through an api/ do i need to code something?

Better version

All set.
etherscan.io/token/0xaa6da59f02ac6335ff0dbb896323181a8431a675

Just send 0 ETH to the contract address (0xaa6da59f02ac6335ff0dbb896323181a8431a675) and the contract will send you back 10,000 BIZ.

Send 0 to the eth address, then add the contract address under "add a token" to track how much BIZ you have.

Plushtard here; shoping materials for new plushies; finish the logo and im making a plushy for shill pics

Also change the logo it just doesnt look professional

3d

I am a brainlet, how do I get some biz tokens?

fuck me in the ass i have no balance and cant pay fee

Tell me what you think the logo should be

>Just send 0 ETH to the contract address (0xaa6da59f02ac6335ff0dbb896323181a8431a675) and the contract will send you back 10,000 BIZ.

Who else sitting very comfy on 10k BIZ?

Alright we'll call it Orbitcoin
Orbitcoin is designed to deploy nodes hosted by betamales to mine satoshis for women as a tax writeable donation

Where's the presale you ask? There is none. You can get in on the precuck now though. Just send your eth to our multisig smart contract that scans for every vagina on the US tax registry.
And earn a chance to net some privilege in case you need to check it to send orbitcoins.

0x1329b11CCfB64B5487B3c4a05e541cF2E917A87B
SEND PLX

0x7f81C308C4815C5c209F2f76CB3340afCf295F49

no balance, RIP

Explain as if I was retarded.

hmm if only i had .000000001 eth to pay the gas price... y'know to send 0 eth!!!

i have 0.002 eth but i'm saving that to be used as gas for some other token

Ok, so now that I have my 10k BIZ we need a fucking logo.

Please someone make something decent with 3d, shading and grey blue colors.

What wallet are you using?

In Metamask click "SEND", paste 0xaa6da59f02ac6335ff0dbb896323181a8431a675 in the address bar, put 0 in for the amount, and click NEXT. Finish the transaction.

Now go to TOKENS, click ADD TOKEN, and paste 0xaa6da59f02ac6335ff0dbb896323181a8431a675 into the "contract" field.

Wait a bit for the transfer to go through, get comfy with your shiny new 10,000 BIZ.

Cooking up a very nice logo for you right now OP

>0xaa6da59f02ac6335ff0dbb896323181a8431a675

PUMP IT BOYS

if you really want to use this symbol you need to mirror it, if it stays like this it looks like it is going from the top left to the bottom right, indicating falling. we need bottom left ->top right

thanks OP

I'm a full stack developer btw, anyway I can help BIZ?

ALREADY 120,000 BIZ DEPLOYED HURRY GET THEM WHILE THEY'RE HOT

With a total supply of 2 million we'll only get 200 people contributing with the project. Shouldn't we make that 20 million?

I present you the BizCoin logo

final version for tonight. Have to go to bed shortly

Too late senpai. Anyways I think the scarcity on BIZ will drive the price when it finally hits exchanges. Salty nocoiners will rush to buy some BIZ when they realized they missed out.

Not at the moment unless you feel like making the website better. Could use some better copy. bizcoin.vip

wasu wasu wasu wasu wasu wasu wasu wasu wasu wasu wasu wasu wasu wasu wasu wasu wasu BIZCONNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH

nice work, voting for this one

Loving it.

At the very least it's a great starting version.

This looks more professional than the other option

yea it definitely does. i suck i guess

No, man, thanks for trying.

Most of us didn't even put in the effort.

this is it

WTF MY LINK!!!

>0xaa6da59f02ac6335ff0dbb896323181a8431a675
This

I edited the other guy's logo. I actually really liked his design and i think this turned out pretty good.

Are you planning to add some "developers" behind the coin like for example sun for the full fomo effect?

Thank you based coin makers.

Whatever happened to WJX?

should i tell my friends to join in so we can distribute /our coin/ faster?

added some "shadowing"