BUY the dip sirs

BUY the dip sirs.

who are you and how do you find these good picks

you forgot UFR

oh and COSS as well

what is the yin yang coin??

INT easy x10

How about posting the names of the fucking thing

The fuck? KCS, BNTY, and COSS were gold mines. I bought KCS under $2, sold at $9 and $14. BNTY around 4 cents, sold at 48 and 78. COSS around 15 cents, solt at $1.90 and $2.25. Didn't ride PRL but wasn't it like a 10x too? All of those were 10xers! Although I agree the current set is garbage.

what are the first second and fourth coins? Gonna buy 100k of each

Hi Jacob

Poo bitch here, holding 10k INT and 20K BTO. Easy 4x despite a shit month.

where to buy friend

this

two on right are INT and BTO. don't know about the ones on left obviously a music coin or some shit

thing is all of the coins in the december list would have made you a shitload of money if you bought then and sold about 2 weeks ago. not sure if OP is genuinely picking gems under the guise of shitcoins

suggestion OP: make each month's picks surrounded by the most popular biz memes of the month. eg nujak for january

Ah, OKEX says it doesn't accept users from US!

What do i do?! ffs I refuse shit tier ether delta. Don't care to learn how to use that piece of shit website

How is bottos poo?
AI is the future

suprised HPB isn't shilled more...

sirs please do the needful and buy op pls

OKEx or Coinegg

Only one I'm wondering about as well

Where have I heard "Poo bitch" before?

its a scam thats why

it's really not

convince me otherwise.

if you think hpb is a scam youre probably the type thats 70% eth 10% btc and 10% neo (as your "risky play")

take your sloth gains and pls go

PRL did like a 40x if you bought it at 10 pennies.

Im all in, im just playing devils advocate.WE MUST PROTECT HPB AT ALL COSTS

Bought PRL at 20 cents. sold some at 80 cents and then sold some at 4.70. 2000% gain. I made it crash when I sold at 4.70 but it’ll moon again to 10 so right now is a good time to buy PRL I’m srs

The second one is Tao (XTO)