Btc will lose 90 percent of value this week

cnbc.com/2018/01/19/bitcoin-could-lose-90-percent-of-its-value-wall-st-veteran-boockvar-warns.html

Btc will go to 1-3k. Most of you you will get fucked. Luckily I sold this shittypoopycoin at 19k. Peace.

Nice so we can expect the exact opposite

good and the sooner the better

Awesome! The based kikes are going to crash the market to give nocoiners one last chance to buy in for the same price the big jew banks want to buy in at!

Balls deep after the crash!

*yyyyaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnsssss*

thanks, just bought 100k

Funny because BTC will break $15k and reach $25k before February.

I hope so. I have 35k ready to buy more and ride it back to 20k.

Yea they gonna crash it hard, after the crash will announce lightening network and price will shoot to 25k.

>Out of touch moron gives his opinion
>Talks about the biggest shitcoin of them all

GUCCI BRRR

Who even cares about this shitcoin

Bcc and ltc will be useless, hence why chinkboi dumped all his ltc. Jews are going to formally take over the cyrpto market, make a shit ton of money, and wait for the ppl to cry for regulations. Lobbyists will do their magic, and little goyim won't profit as much as goldman Sachs. Go back to school goyim for your shitdegree.

Except you won't. Goldman Sachs will buy it all and price will shoot to 25k. Remember bcc on coinbase? Remember eth glitch last summer? You fucked muh niggerfaggot.

>believes MSM opinion on crypto

every week MSM comes up with an article: crypto will crash! get out while you can.

Going to 3k then goldman Sachs buys then back to 25k. So u a lil right, niggy

Msm is half truthing us. It only crashes for the little goyim. Goldman Sachs talking this shit over.

Sorry bros imma laugh a lot doe

So... You are saying.... I CAN INVEST MY LIFE SAVINGS IN THE DIP?????

Yes put a buy order at 3000

>"When something goes parabolic like this has, it typically ends up to where that parabola began," he said on CNBC's "Futures Now."

He's right. That's why Bitcoin already crashed to where it should be.

this is probably one of the best images i've seen in this board in a while, not even joking

I fucking wish lol
>i would personally buy 10 lol

why are they kiking out so hard?

Because they missed out and not enough people are selling. They despise the hodler.

>work your entire life in the wall street (kike market) with fellow shlomos
>btc comes and is revolutionary to the point your kike dollars might become worth less
>btc also threatens your kike printing and fractional reserve banking system

hmm i wonder why they are saying what they are saying...

lol

What if I told you it originated on Reddit?

bakana

Especially cnbc
That shit gets shilled here daily and its always bullshit clickbait
National enquirer tier
>bigfoot spotted buying ripple

Oy veyyyyy CNjewBC

fuck outta here shlomo