CND up 30% in an hour

Hop on board

Other urls found in this thread:

docdroid.net/Ey4amxz/pbc-jan-cnd.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah bro let's buy now that it's gone up 900% in the last week cool yeah definitely a great idea

Sold at 700 sats because of whale manipulation. Not coming back. Literally the embodiment of speculation.

Why are people buying this fucking coin? I downloaded the app and it's shitty and pointless. We DEFINITELY bubble now.

This coin is a glorified PnD group, I got bad vibes when they tweeted that their "bot" predicts it will reach an ATH on Jan 24th.

it just predicted every major moon in the last weeks including XRP and NEO but you would't know poorfag pajeet cause now you would have to pay like 50 k just to get the non shitty trader bot and 5x that to get the arbitrage bot, stay poor tho and fomo in when this hits 5$ EOY

ah right sorry it just reached it 2 days earlier, like literally right now, your fud is so bad it's not even funny

It just broke ATH right now pajeet

it's not the app user, it's the paid products they offer

believe what you want, I'm in since the ico and added more on almost every dip

I was about to sell earlier in he game but my gut feeling was telling me to just buy more and now I'm glad I did

this is one of the coins to have long term

Ay where I buy this poppycoin at? I'm at Wal-Mart rite now at electronics

what do you buy it through.
ameranon here thought it was illegal

Binance dummy

>CND had been swinging between ranges of 0.0002 to 0.00018 for the past days
>Ok going to buy on the very next down
>It never comes and goes ballistic on my ass
Why does this always happen to me? if i don't buy it will keep going to 1 dollar and if i buy it will crash into oblivion

this coin isn't going to go much higher

after the teeka pump wears off, people will begin to realize that the high tier trading bot (the only one worth using) will be unaffordable for 99.99% of traders. The people behind this really fucked that up.

docdroid.net/Ey4amxz/pbc-jan-cnd.pdf

Ah I see. The old Teeka PnD. K makes sense.

Fuck this coin is very generous today. Ni hao wealthy chinamen!

I don't think you understood the point of my post retards

You sure about that one? It doesn't look like it's running out of steam. People are FOMOing into it like a motherfucker

that's the whole point
it's not designed for everybody to use it
the information is useless if everybody has it

Meanwhile Ignite ratings ico is still running.......

this is no ordinary pnd user

PBC added this to the long term portfolio with a target of $5 for this year

how many time has Teeka been wrong?

so why would I buy this shit? CND has a working app right now, thousands of active users and already made predictions that outperformed the market and tested in moscow BEFORE they even had an ICO...ignite ratings wont have anything at all until Q3 according to their white paper and don't have anything to show that would make me trust that they compete with CND in any way until then

This guy gets it.

Sure would be nice if it was $5 by end of tomorrow

Lol

240k Comfy long term hodl here. I R trader now.

If you aren't holding atleast 5k tokens of CND you should either sell all your crypto and get working on your cuck job or kys. Literally this coin is giving signals which will then create weekly pumps. pumps = free money you dumb fucks. Teeka isn't wrong because teeka isn't some 19 yr old virgin with a net worth of $200. grow a brain ffs

Why the fuck is this board full of brainlets shilling coins that literally just mooned?

stop shitting on the street, pajeet.

they're part of pnd groups

That Pajeet shits out money user. Gigantic Money logs 3x the size of your Irish MicDicked portfolio.

you monkeys share the same shitting street hmmm

where is updates from teeka?

Buy 6k CND right now user. Just buy into it and Hodl keep 5k for yourself and sell 1k when it hits 5- w/e dollars. You have a bot that will outperform most traders now. You can fund your freedom. Just do it and thank us sexless fucks later when you have side income thats outperforming your day job.

We do user I sub to PBC. The street is covered with hot fresh steaming money.
CND is breaking 2500 Sat resistence. Buy in now or pay more later. This coin has had a working product for a year.

i sold at 22 cents because really this won't go past teeka's pump point any time soon.
not sure how much money good predictors make off of this, and how long people will spend time using the app.

but that's not what I'm most worried about. If my CND appreciates 50%, why not sell it and realize the 50% gain vs some nebulous 72% win rate at the beginner level of the app that I could probably beat myself without it?

well maybe for FOMO and hype reasons this will jump past it. But I don't see a reason to hold onto the token when you can make more returns for selling it than actually using it.

Multiple sell walls just pulled on binance. Tiny walls at 26 27 and 28

Im shilling the shit out of this admittedly but its a product that doesnt need shilling. Im just trying to help anons considering Veeky Forums has helped me.

The winrate will continue to climb higher as the AI improves. This is a working product that will get better with age. Like the wine Ill be buying with my CND winnings here in 1yr. 72% winrate is fucking huge and beats out vitually ever human trader on wall st. right now. 60% is considered excellent 70% insanely good, if you use proper stops and position sizes you will print money. user for the love of the Hentai I've jacked off to on this site. Buy 5k and a few more k to sell later to break even your buy in costs /Profit if you can.

This isn't wall street though, it's crypto. Good research + patience will easily destroy CND.

Even the dumbest are getting 400% monthly gains here.

For how long and no most people are not getting 400% a month returns. Admittedly I made 500% last month but trading is a zero sum game and this worst case gives you a base line.

Buy it or dont but Information and the ability to make use of this information to your benefit is the single most valuable commodity on the planet. Its only going to get more valuable as ideas and skills continue to have the premiums on them increase.

>Until Q3
Just drop 100$ into it and call it a day user, if it moon x10 congrat, U just got free money, if it doesn't, tough shit, wow you lost a whole 100$

yes but only in a bull run market and you obviously never hear about people that lose everything cause they invest in yobit shittier coins and kill themselves, but go ahead and show me where the average trader gets a 70% percent gain like weekly

well you might be right, gonna throw an ETH at it, give me your referral user

CND also has use case for items outside of trading. This coin is a fucking steal anons buy 5k to use later in life. Buy a few more K if you can and just strong hodl it until 15 dollars or more. If I could I would bankrupt myself to get 1 million but that ship has passed.

Nah I have enough money already

it's not 70% gain, it's 28% of its trades are losses... but some of its winners go big.
I have a better win rate than the stupid bot. The more interesting aspect is its CARA pick. I think /rgt/ shilled that one, but the bot caught it earlier. That's the real value.

in any case I'm hanging on to enough to get the picks and see if they deliver

I was only expanding on the other anons point for him, since the user who responded seemed to miss his point.

He was arguing from his own perspective, not for the average trader - saying he can beat CND, and doesn't desire it's services for the price and space it takes up in a portfolio. I already hold CND and have been holding before the Teeka pump, but I understand what the other user was expressing.

>all this shit tier reading comprehension

TY for the ico notice. Ill throw a spare eth into this one too.

HOLY FUCK NEW ATH MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOn

ofc and that's nice for him, but not a valid fud against the bot in general, especially since you might use it as a valuable research tool to supplement your own investment decisions

ok it's passed $.3 dump now pls so I can rebuy

No need for ad ho minims and no the way CND makes its picks outperforms most experienced analysis. Thats what makes CND valuable user.

Not him but I threw 1 ETH at it for the same reason.

Use "kaotiken" if you feel like giving an user some free shit.

it is a little... because Teeka's advertisement of $5 relies on wall street buying the expert level bot.
for the research it's decently priced for the lower tier,, but the upper tiers 72% winrate is not that enticing.

it will probably recommend things they're already aware of, could hire

How many small time investors would pay $25000 to get an extra 10-20% returns? naww.
$5000 at $1.00 CND?

I'm afraid of missing the FOMO pump... but I'd steer clear of the impending dump that will result.

Consider the customer that runs a hedge fund worth billions of dollars. A 72% win rate, and even 1% gains per day are extraordinary. It's not meant for us little leaguers, but we can ride the wave.

Point being, the pricing become very competitive at that level as access to it's signals are limited.

But I think we'll see more competition in this domain of decentralized "wisdom of the crowd" AI platforms, Cindicator may be the first but won't be the last.

pls dump this while I sleep Veeky Forums, I need it back under 2.2k sats when I wake up

straight shit coin, pnd scam enjoy the bags when whales unload this garbage pail. PBC also classic scam.

Can someone use the cindicator bot for cindicator?

you sound like a salty nocoiner that missed out on another free money opportunity. Get fucked homo

This thing sounds like Numerarire

I think you're overestimating how big 72% is. The average win rate is not 50% in the stock market. Everything is going up right now, and if you avoid penny stocks it's hard to lose.

the 72% part is pretty worthless actually, the only valuable part is getting in on early moons that go 500% like CRED or CARA.

although looking back maybe you're talking about day trading signals on the top package. if they're getting those results that's pretty impressive.

Yes, Cindicator predicted its own ATH on January 24th. This was before Teeka's announcement.

done

Yes anyone who holds 1million CND can. Im actually interested long term in forming a partnership with other people who hold large amounts of CND. The partnership would be backed up by a legal contract made to pool our CND together so that us 200kers etc could get access to the bot with a timeframe set up to ensure no one pulls out thus making us lose access to the bot.

Link or screenshot? I bought some CND at $.20 and more now but haven't used the bot yet. How much do you need for the mid tier level again?

No I don't think it does day trading signals, but I'm not sure. Anyhow I agree with what you say to an extent, but the incentive for big inatitutioks to buy and hold is pretty strong at this price.

However I think it's quite overhyped and overbought tonight, so I sold off my position. Hoping it dips back down but I dont know

You need 200k for mid tier.

I'm interested in the same but only have 50k CND max to offer.

No but it's on their twitter and subplebbit.

FUCK I WAS GOING TO BUY SO MANY LAST WEEK BUT MY COMPUTER WASN'T SETUP BECAUSE I WAS MOVING

yo 240k here, I would really like to have the big one, how we gonna do that?

Thanks user, at least I'm not you. I'm over here beating myself up for not selling high enough

NOT TOO LATE user WE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOn

Id like to see a smart contract option persoanlly, that'd be cool as fuck

If some can write a smart contract that binds arbitrary amounts of wallets until they hit a cap, Cindicators entire business model is ruined.

At least I got EOS two weeks ago.

Brainlet here. My cousin is subscribed to tikka masala so I bought this coin a week ago. How to use AI?

well true, so I guess their code won't be open source right?

I would say that 50k be the cutoff since anyless CND and its not worth it when you get the lawyers involved.
My early thoughts on the outlines of the contract would be to make a set time limit locking the cnd in place with the option to remove early at the cost of forfeiting the profit you made from the arb bot. The CND would have to be giv en to to the control of some sort of trust etc administered by a lawyer or some sort of 3rd party neutral entity so that your coins wouldnt get jacked by anyone else.

They have a wiki on their website. Youll have to find the bot on telegram, and then send a 0 ETH transaction to yourself with a verification code in the data field.

are you well versed in solidity/programming in general to do such a sophisticated smart contract?

How so user? Theres only room for 200 bots max and with lost coins being even a fraction of a % that means less than 2k. Im geniunely curious here.

Real talk: what is CND predicting about BTC?

*nervous sweat*

btw for ongoing communications (yeah I mistyped)

[email protected]

because then a person would only need one CND to gain access to the highest level bot, since they'd be part of a pool that collectively owns 1ml and entitled to all the benefits.

sounds good, but I don't have the technical skills. I know there are smart contract programmers that would likely do it all for free though

Question:
[#WEEKLY] The cryptocurrency Bitcoin settled at $10,890 at 9:00 PM UTC at Bitfinex exchange on Wednesday, January 17. What will be the minimum and the maximum price of BTC/USD from 12:01 AM UTC on Thursday, January 18 until 11:59 PM UTC on Wednesday, January 24?
Resistance level: 13944.0
Support level: 10322.0

No unfourtunately Im not a programmer, though I intend to learn to help me research coins better, practically speaking besides my 240k stack and the idea Im not able to further it.

Can you do ripple. I been holding these bags so long.

Sold it yesterday with 0% profit, after holding this shitcoin with losses for 2 weeks. Rate.

[#WEEKLY] The cryptocurrency Ripple settled at $1.16870 at Bitfinex exchange at 9:00 PM UTC on Wednesday, January 17. What will be the minimum and the maximum price of XRP/USD from 12:01 AM UTC on Thursday, January 18 until 11:59 PM UTC on Wednesday, January 24?
Resistance level: 2.1
Support level: 1.2

>set sell orders at 2600
>It triggered before I could cancel it

Fuck me

And how is this supposed to help? I don't get it
People are paying 200k cd for this?

Why did it wait so long between moons? This shit is really starting to piss me off, where did all this energy come from? After Teeka's pump cooled off it traded down to 1.4k sats and then out of nowhere it decides to explode with the energy of 10 thousand suns?

I'm getting worried I traded my stack at a loss, make it stop Veeky Forums

losses in the last week, wut?

This thing is pumping hard. When is it going to slow down? WTF?