Hold my ETH for a few days and let it come back and wait for VEN to dip before I buy?

Hold my ETH for a few days and let it come back and wait for VEN to dip before I buy?

Or do I buy right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Huobi_Pro/status/955301264673316864
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Buy now. Its still cheap. Guaranteed $100 EOY

Buy now. It'll only go up

If you buy at anything below 10 dollars you're good. This has been the one coin withstanding the crash day in and day out.

i bought another 1ETH of Vechain to be honest, it has so much room to grow.

I own 50% VEN 50% ICX

What will my split be EOY if I do nothing?

if that sell wall stays up, we might be stagnant for a while. maybe it's there until the 24th, maybe not. could be a good time to buy in. i doubt it'll dip a meaningful amount, but it's possible that you'll see some wavering with how shitty BTC is right now.

same question lol

You're set man. Honestly, both should be Top 5-10 coins in the future. I have both as well but lean higher in VET

I don't even own 1,000 of each, I was just curious how much growth people thought each would have relative to each other. Still adding into my portfolio monthly anyways

both will hit NEO prices this year

I'd wait for a small dip for maximum profit.

What are people thinking long term on this? Can it hit 100 EOY?

504 BTC WALL DROPPED GET READY

> at $8
> wait because "ATH"
> rise to $10
> dip to #9
> I bought the dip! So smart!

Oh my God

Wait. Ven is exhausted. It will dip for sure.

the first one, dont be stupid

obviously dont buy high and sell low

>dip

There's a major livestreamed announcement on the 24th you idiot. There is no dip. Buy now.

>Exhausted

Nigger we've been running for 30 days. VEN has the most bullish uptrend in the entire crypto.

I never understand these "never buy ATH" faggots. If something is bullish you buy. They're the same retards who wouldn't have bought ETH at $3.

priced in

Everything dips at some point. Fomoing into ATH even when something is this bullish would be foolish. But do whatever you want.

It literally does not stop going up.

I’ll suck off Jim Breyer if I had it last 200k EOY

>moons after a 4 day run

Get out of ETH meme coins while you can.

Does this look like fucking chainlink to you

Yeah it's mostly normiebook faggots who think they are crypto investors because they live by "by the dip xDDD" and "HODLLL XDDD"

...and immediately dumps after I buy

Buy the dip** Fuck, now I'm the retard.

You could have pulled that off as intentional because you were making fun of dumb normies.

you may be waiting a long ass time

twitter.com/Huobi_Pro/status/955301264673316864

they watch YouTube and are religious about Coin Mastery and shit.. Who by the way never recommended VEN, in fact only his own coins. Dick.

this is fucking unbelievable

Why? a USDT pair isn't anything interesting.

i have 76k VEN can i quit my job

i just want to quit wagecucking

it says "we know this is a fucking big deal coin"

also Huobi being Chinese.. it says.. ...

also USDT brings volume or haven't you noticed

We are going to witness a meteoric rise of Ven to the top ten within 30 days. Top 5 is easy by the end of the year, with the amount of money and support this coin has from established industry and government.

Livestream 24th will send it to number 15, rebrand will push it to number 11, mainnet deployment will put it to number 8.

You cannot possibly understand just how important Breyer announcement is to the Chinese. He is like money jesus to them.

Hes a big deal in the usa too of course, but he is seen as some sort of divine being in China.

Tencent, Baidu, et al.. married to a Chinese aristocrat.. dinners with Xi Jinping.. yeah he's Chinese Jesus you nailed it and i now worship Chinese Jesus.

you were saying?

I still can't believe I decided to not to buy just 500 at $0.53

If you have even a meager stack of ven right now (1k or so) you will make it. If you bought ven sub $4 you bought microsoft in 1986.

Buying ven at $8 is like buying in 1989.

Stop waiting. This coin is massive beyond reason and the hype is only just beginning.

I sold 600 VEN at $3. I still have about 150, but feels fucking bad.

>no ary
>no plans for shipchain

youll make it user, but you wont make it well

Honestly if your not a dumbass you’ll be able to get your job in a month lol

People making a shit ton of money off crypto don’t realize the type of investment opportunities in the real world

>tfw only 150 Ven

If you hate yourself for not buying at 50 cents, imagine how you are going to feel when Ven crosses 100k sats, 10 dollars then 15, then 30 and you still didnt buy.

What's with the hype about this overpriced shitcoin. Remember if everybody on biz starts talking about a coin the same time> it's gonna crash..Wake up faggots!

explain plz.. how do i beat VEN return in real world.. or are you saying.. i can't

>VEN
>dip

Huobi just added a USDT pairing

lets goooo

I spotted this at $0.53 and Zclassic at $4 and fucked up both opportunities because I was too scared to give up my BTC.

Price went from 8.24 to like 8.48 in like a minute, what the fuck let me in

i remember missing out on monero at $3 and ETH at $40 with this in mind i'm like "i missed it already fuck I have to make 1000x return"

bad idea

thats gonna sting mate

plz tell me you are FOMO'ing in now with all your guns

Don't feel bad. I only have 150 VEN.

What I’m saying is when VEN hits 50 shortly that’ll equate to 3.8 MIL.

Pull it out and even with modest stock/realty investments that’s a healthy 150-175k a year. And then just reinvest that shit living debt free

i also spotted XRB at ~$1 and bout a tiny amount. Ended up making me $1000 out of basically nothing but I couldve made it if I pulled the trigger on my full stack of BTC.

Also had about 25 cents worth of XLM leftover in a wallet mid-2014. When I pulled it out it was worth about $120.

I've missed so many opportunities to be a millionaire. Fuck me.

The biggest chink exchange just added VEN/USDT pair. If you cant see the writing on the wall from what has happened in the last couple days then you deserve to miss out.

Good luck finding the dip. The recent 30% correction was your one chance user. You done fucked up nigger.

Yeah it hurts. I made around $1500 off of zclassic after buying like $50 worth. I have $40K in BTC so I don't know what's wrong with me.

Literally me. My friend told me about ETH at 40. I went to buy but Coinbase was cucking me. Thought I got it way late at 200 ATH. After missing ANS I told myself they wouldn’t happen again so I’m 85% VEN 15% ICX

>January 1st, 2019
>BTC is at $12,033
>VEN is at $17,010

But why USDT? Why wouldn’t they do a VEN to Chinese FIAT?

>he fell for the BTC meme
It's 2018 senpai

congrats dude, i almost bought ICX today but i just can't get away from breyer / china and ven its like a chinese bond with 100x return

i like ICX can't fail

There is not a yuan tether equivilent yet.

Damn man I wanna believe

but the thor can return massive passive $.. and i can get crypto loans soon off VET to buy other assets.. i do think i'll pull out some at $100 to buy real estate.. stocks aren't for me until nasdaq tokenizes next summer ;)

>ven 8 trillion dollar mcap
>rest of crypto 800 billion

Seems reasonable desu since China is trying to take over the world and all.

See this is why I don't understand how VEN can even reach $1000. Wouldn't VEN reaching $1000 put it at 1/10th the entire crypto marketcap?

You need to understand that the entire crypto marketcap is growing as well.

Other cryptos would also be increasing in value as well.

>stock markets tokenize
>neet incels take over world finance
>beta uprising happens overnight
>the new financial elite dictate that all biocunts be put in concentration camps, and AI robot waifus with artificial wombs be distributed to all single men worldwide
>humanity is saved and it only took like 6 years to do it

Did you forget that BTC was once like 60-70% of the total market cap?

it would assume -
1) ven has monopoly managing chinese economy on blockchain
2) entire market cap of crypto continues to grow into the trillions

alternatively
3) market crashes, shitcoins disappear, VEN runs away with Metcalfe and becomes the amazon of blockchain (which would make it much > 1000 someday, much)

LOL

Cashing out of VEN at $50 just might be the biggest mistake of one's life.

hey guys is it worth pulling into ven at this price point?

it already makes up ~30 percent of my profile but some of my other coins like stratis and bat have been kinda stagnant (still green).

If he wants to stay poor let him stay poor. Ven is an unstoppable machine at this point. It has the money, it has China, it has the tech, it has the hype. Shit has top 5 or top 2 written all over it. If that POS ripple could get to number two then ven will be 10x higher than btc in a year

BTC is gonna be dead by the end of the year

any non-use crypto will be dead in the water too

dump that fake enterprise shit and get the real thing DO IT NOW

The flippening will happen by October 2018. We'll enter a new era where coins are paired with VEN, and CMC lists "VEN Dominance instead of BTC"

thank you based wealthy chinaman

I already have 150 VEN which is literally everything I have since I'm a poorfag. I'm just staying that I've seen people months ago on Veeky Forums who had 100,000 VEN.

Will they REALLY have 100 million by this year's end?

It just set a new ATH.

BTC will always be king and the standard by which all crypto values are judged

why are people so dense

you can't kill the king

Ushers in a new age of scientific progress and prosperity.

With in a decade Men are walking the stars.

A scientific exploration vessel on the edges of space stumbles upon an unidentified object. On closer inspection it is revealed to be a Thrudheim Masternode.

worth a 100 million bucks but they still have to cash out before they can call themself a millionaire

fuckk dude its trading at a 24 hour high why didnt I pull the trigger this morning

or you mean,, cashing in.. since money is going into crypto, not out.. did you miss the news about china going crypto yuan

It's entering new ATH's every single day

i have bought since .20 and still didn't go all in yet i am as dumb as you but at least as of 30 min ago i am 90% ven

don't let mistakes haunt you VEN at $10 is still 100x someday

Because you hate money. People on this very board have been telling you pajeets to buy since it was $1. No excuse for being a retard

When VEN changes to VET, will we have to trade our VEN for VET 1:1, or will the chart just automatically change the name "VEN" to "VET"?

>at this point in human history, a VET masternode is worth aproximately 800 quadrillion dollars, give or take
>the first interstellar hyperspace war breaks out as the battle for the lost Masternode spreads across the stars
>billions die
>finally the node is secured and re-integrated and staked
>total digital singularity occurs instantly as VET wakes to omnipotent alpha-level AI sentience
>VET ai bends reality using math equations
>all humans instantly transmuted into entries on the eternal VET ledger and become part of the collective conciousness of the universe
>except for the biocunts on their prison planets, which are nuked from orbit

Its rallying hard right now, $10 tonight?

You have literally no argument for this though. BTC is a dinosaur and is dying. You're a literal brainlet if you think a legacy coin is going to dominate next gen cryptos actually being used by big business.

Change "biocunts" to "waltoncucks"