The goal is immortality

all of you faggots on this board are thinking in a little box. if you are in your 40s or younger you will probably be alive 500 years from now, IF you're rich enough. but knowing you fags you'll fuck it all up by blowing your stacks on lambos and hookers. jesus christ you are one pathetic group of "men." thank fuck i'm here to show you the light and lead you to eternity.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OeBKD1-umxI&feature=youtu.be
longecity.org/forum/topic/28214-can-one-take-huperzine-a-regularly/
reddit.com/r/Nootropics/comments/j3h2x/huperzine_long_term_effects/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

go on faggot

So crypto will keep going up? Do you think crypto will be a safe haven during the next housing crash?

how many link do i need to live forever 20k rn

Think 1 BTC is enough to set aside

*teleports behind you

nothing personal kid

Im pretty big into longevity so I get you.

Get rich enough to afford the treatment and be 25 forever.

what's the point though? i'm 35 and pretty bored most of the time anyway. traveled all over the world already, had all sorts of good times/experiences/women. are we just gonna shitpost on Veeky Forums for another 450 years? is that all there is?

immortality? life is a blessing and all but 500 years? shieeeet. the true goal is generational wealth

exactly user. i'm unironically gonna research getting "young blood" once i make it. i'm already ordering some epitalon to use asap. been intermittent fasting for months now. yes i enjoy the finer things in life here and there but the lack of genuine vision and perspective on this board of autists is one of the single gayest things i've ever encountered. a bunch of niggers who want to get a quick million and sit on their asses for the rest of their lives. fuck that cucked bullshit. we are men. we are explorers and conquerors. i want to die on a fucking moon somewhere not live like you fat faggots for another 40-50 years

I also think immortality will be figured out in the near future. But I think FDA or some other government agency will try to cuck us out of it in the name of keeping us "safe." They going to try and control it, keep it just for the wealthy. Just like the SEC, fucking cucking us so we can't get in ICOs and the IRS always hounding my shit. I need to get a fat stack of XMR and get out of this hellhole police state by the time the longevity vaccine is invented.

To be honest, it might be better to die than witness the inevitable decline and fall of agriculture-propelled population growth

>ITT people who posted about nothing but suicide last year are making equally as retarded posts about immortality

Well anyone here last year is rich as fuck now.

I can see the young blood thing actually having something to it and desu Ive researched it myself, Id have no issues doing it if there was benefits.

What makes you want to try Epitalone though? Havent there been a group of people doing it and basically did nothing?

Intermittent fasting is literally the only thing we know that works, Ive been doing it accidently for years pretty much, I have one meal a day because I dont really like spending time eating. Im thinking about just going on a liquid diet at least for a month.

The benefits from proper intermittent fasting though are astounding, I look at these 'I gotsta lose weight but I cant' cucks in another way as if you intermittent fast and eliminate sugary carbs the weight just drops off you. Its literally that easy.

>Implying they don't already have an immortality serum right now
>Implying it isn't locked up just as tight as alien technology and ONLY given to illuminati families when they reach an age mature enough to leave Earth and join the breakaway civilization
We're talking about some really sick fucking people who view everything in terms of power and immortality is a pretty huge fucking source of power. Let alone the fact that it strokes their egos in viewing themselves as "above" the rest of the world.
You will never have enough money to buy into that. No one does.

Lol death is worth more to me than immortality. If someone paid me to become immortal I would refuse.

ffs use your imagination and stop making the retarded assumption that the world 450 years from now will be remotely the same as it is today. here is some shit you can expect if you make it:

>VR worlds that are indistinguishable from irl and in which you can conjure up anything you think of and experience it, for example being a dolphin and cruising around with your dolphin bros (300 years from now)
>zero boredom/anxiety/depression we will be so fucking far from these it's not even imaginable ("cures" in next 50 years max, being post-human in the sense that none of that even applies 300ish years)
>perfect memory can learn any musical instrument immediately (150 years max most likely 100)
>superhuman strength and speed, probably some sort of armor cyborg shit (150 years max)
>all food tastes delicious and is healthy for you (75-100 years max)

That's just because you're an idiot who thinks we're talking about fairy tale "immortality" where
>oh no I literally cannot fucking die even if I want to!
which is obviously impossible.

Pretty sure everyone in the thread is talking about just beating death by natural causes and stopping the aging process. You can still die any time by being shot in the head or whatever.
Even if you still wanted to only live to say 80 or 100, why not live it up with youthful vigor instead of alzheimers? You can just kill yourself on you 100th birthday if you want to die so bad.

itt faggots so afraid of dying and taking on the next life they dream about shitposting on Veeky Forums for another 500 years while the normies keep ascending via reincarnation

>if you intermittent fast and eliminate sugary carbs the weight just drops off you. Its literally that easy.

absolutely. low carb + IF is all it takes. and low carb high fat diets are easy as shit to stay on. i like bread and cookies and shit as much as the next fag but it's good to have discipline and restraint not to mention the health benefits are insane. our faggot culture makes excuses for everything

got any links or books on the breakaway civilization user?

To busy writing a book on your mom

>To busy

IF did wonders for my bod but after 6 months I developed a binge eating disorder because breaking the 24-hour fast (I did EOD schedule) felt so, so, so fucking good. Ended up gaining all the weight back and then some. Guess I'm just a pleasure-addicted loser.

ITT: a bunch of ignorant optimists

It's nice to think that technology will just advance forever, and that being immortal will mean getting to see better and better things, but... nothing is permanent about humanity and agriculture.

Exponential growth and a limited biosphere more and more contaminated by uncontrollable pollution (plastics et. al) has made the next fifty years' prospects pretty bleak. The earth will change.

The oceans are becoming more acid, changing ocean life. Fresh waterways are contaminated more and more by microplastics and pharmaceuticals, changing water supplies for population hubs. Climate, regardless of political beliefs concerning the cause, has changed and negatively impacted crop yields, changing food availability worldwide.

Nothing is terrible, yet, but it's inevitable that mankind will not change. There's just too much interest in profits gained from the way things are already done.

Being alive for another 40-50 years ain't so bad, but 100-? Probably gonna suck.

why would i want to be immortal? so i can remember every time i fucked up? and be haunted by this shit forever? the point of this board is to make as much money as possible as fast as possible so i can fade away with weed, booze, fake women, and die numb as hell

Newfags don't know there are cancer cures available already like gcmaf

Also if you are rich you can get cancer blood tests done ever month so it can be detected super early and simply removed

The Ascended Chad vs The Immortal Virgin

strongly disagree. exponential increases in intelligence are right on the doorstep. we're basically cavemen compared to the people who will be tackling those problems.

I take a lot of DMT when not daytrading
lol @ thinking about time as linear and measured in years

disregarding it is just as retarded. take more dmt. until you understand the actual One-ness

or rather experience it. not really capable of being understood. but also very simple. you'll get what i mean if you're actually dosing kiddo

>exponential increases in intelligence
0^x is still 0 (if x != 0)

>be 25 forever
>watch civilizations rise and fall
>eventually sun goes red giant, destroying all life
>wander a red, molten hellscape until the earth is eventually consumed and destroyed
>fall into the sun and wander its corona for the next 100 billion years
>sun eventually decays to a brown dwarf
>completely dark, gaze upon the heavens that you'll never explore
> a trillion trillion trillion years pass and the heat death of the universe is complete
>nothing exists but decaying protons and a pitch black void
>wait for another 10^100^100 years and quantum chance gives rise to a new big bang
>repeat this cycle ad nauseam

Being mortal is just fine with me.

>being this retarded

Are you angry that life is pointless? Sorry little faggot.

Google telomeres.

Sometimes being smarter doesn't solve shit.

Sometimes, if things are fucked, they just get more fucked, no matter what anyone does to try and fix things.

nothing is more terrifying than the thought of dying old in a bed with no clue where you're going, no God, seeing your friends and family and looking into your children's eyes and thinking you will possibly never see them ever again. that moment of complete helplessness and terror as you drift away and lose everything forever. fuck that. there is nothing more terrifying than that.

Lay off the soy drinks OP

already there kiddo. my epitalon is on the way

Doubt we'll figure a way to stop ageing any soon, and even then it's only postponing the inevitable. Would be good but I doubt it.

Hell yea, what are you some kind of fag that doesn't want to shitpost and watch anime for the next 1000 years?

thanks kind stranger

Do you really expect a serious, meaningful answer from this man?

Sounds like you gave a case of limp dick pussy.

You literally are retarded. One of those faggots who cope with death by going "well I didn't want to live anyway, durr". Just kill yourself right now if you don't care.

You're seriously underestimating space exploration, my man. Who cares if the earth goes to shit if humanity becomes an interstellar species?

Of course I want to live. That doesn't mean there is some grand purpose to everything, you smegma eating, down syndrome retard.

Show me day wey

It's just too expensive in terms of time and money. Yes, we'll explore more of the solar system, but there's no real monetary return on getting to another star.

Frankly, I won't be surprised if man never goes to Mars.

The purpose of life is maximizing your personal well-being. The user you made that retarded post to just said he wants to be 25 forever (aka until humanity goes extinct). Then you go on an autistic rampage about MUH LIFE IS MEANINGLESS AM I EDGY YET

>Asteroids with more of X mineral than the entire Earth's supply
>No monetary value
Once again, you are seriously underestimating space exploration, my man.

>wants to live and therefore to suffer
>thinks there's no higher purpose
>could kill himself right now
>doesn't
>willfully continues suffering for no reason
off my thread dumb faggot

All things are impermanent.
This is the law of life and extinction.
When both life and extinction perish
Nirvana will be bliss.

Getting to another STAR, reading-comprehension-disabled user.
It doesn't matter what we do here, earth will always be the friendliest environment, and the cheapest to live in. There will come a time in which living on Earth will be just as expensive as living in space, but trying to find another Earth will always be far more expensive than either.

What's more, living in space will always be a fragile, easily ended thing. There's no escaping the end, immortal or not.

I'm not you. I don't suffer. But I also don't think there is a higher purpose to life. Just deal with it you depressed little nigga.

the dunning-kruger is real

>all these idiots itt believe in the universe and planets not knowing that the earth is flat inside a dome.

HOLY SHIT BASED

look into thymalin and fox04dri injections
Also hydrogen water

Also I heard having having too long telemeres can be a bad thing?

Yes, and you suffer from it.

I personally think we were all born a bit too soon for immortality desu senpai. We might live to see the first generation that gets to hold that honor, but we won't experience it ourselves.

That is the one time the store of value meme would actually be true.

Lol delusional if you think 500 years is a possibility. Maybe 120, but no one can escape the frailties of the human body.

>he doesn't want to witness future meme wars

Vitalik Buterin donated 2.4 million USD in Ethereum to sens.org:
twitter com/vitalikbuterin/status/911217245094686720?lang=en
globenewswire com/news-release/2018/01/16/1290183/0/en/SENS-Research-Foundation-2017-Year-End-Fundraiser-Achieves-Over-5-Million-in-Donations.html

Links for those interested in longevity research:
sens.org
discord gg/ftSbffu
discord gg/DDpUqJh

So glad to see you faggots are transhumanists are heart.

I probably sound cheesy right now but maybe that's because I like dick.

Well, I actually tried to an hero and I'm not sure quantum immortality isn't wrong. All I know is that this is the best timeline.

we've already lost and most are too braindead to realize how and why. the pieces are on the board and lowkey moving to position. there are several losing manifestations, and we are accelerating towards a bunch of them simultaneously.

when the dominoes fall, the coup de grace will be quick. most will fail to recognize even as the play is more open.

some of you guys are alright. dont bother beyond 15-20 years.

dont even bother screencapping this post

speak english pls?

That sounds patrician as fuck, literal god-tier. I would do that.

based comment. thanks for the discord invites user

youtube.com/watch?v=OeBKD1-umxI&feature=youtu.be

did you see the white light, unironically?

There is absolutely monetary return, why do you think Europeans colonised the world? Think the same thing on a larger scale. Not to mention it will be a matter of survival for the species soon enough.

Get rich-live forever @Ethercraft

Europe was two-to-three months from America, and things could be sent back and forth accordingly.

Sol is meaninglessly far from whatever other star, and it can be assumed that nothing could be sent back within the life span of a company, let alone a human.

It's apples to oranges. There isn't any profit motive for humanity to expand beyond Sol. None.

Altruism is a bitch game.

110 iq starter pack tier post

Lol no its not. I don't want to live in this world for 500 years.

Do something then faggots.

I already stack high dose resveratrol with choline, omega 3 fish oil, multivits and 150mg Modafinil per day.

Once I make it I will also blood sacrifice children to moloch.

You're the user from the medicine thread the other day, arent you?
If someone with a previously high IQ was (mildly) damaged by botched anesthesia, is there anything that could repair those brain problems/regrow neuronal connections? Memory, executive function, language processing, sense of self? Permanent brainfog is fucking terrible

Acetylcholine-reuptake-inhibitors, combined with a choline supplement.

Huperzine-A is the basic, most-tested option. It's been used as Chinese club moss for over 3000 years (as an anti-inflammatory, exercise, and longevity agent)

That's babby's first life extension shit

Get on my level newfag:
>celebrolysin injections
>lllt
>epitalon injections
>hydrogen water
>thymalin injections
>fox04dri injections
>mel gibson's panama stem cells

>You're the user from the medicine thread the other day, arent you?
Yup. My ID is different because I'm using a different IP right now.
>If someone with a previously high IQ was (mildly) damaged by botched anesthesia, is there anything that could repair those brain problems/regrow neuronal connections?
Cerebrolysin injections every day for 3 weeks.
That with powerful LLLT(high depth penetration) all over brain with coq10/ppq at the same time.
Maybe hyperbaric oxygen chamber.
Lion's mane mushroom.
+more

These things will literally regrow your brain and cure a bunch of problems like depression and cognition problems.
It's incredible I know about this shit but almost everyone else does not.

>Huperzine-A
Nah I wouldn't take that shit.
I heard there are long term homeostasis effects with it.
It's best to take things that fix problems at the source instead of changing your body's biochemistry.
I stay away from agonists/antagonists.

>cow worshiper
Confirmed pajeet.

That stack seems overkill.

Just checked I can get 10ml epitalon vials pretty easily. Would cost about £250 every 6 months. Which is like a days trade in shitcoins.

Do you reckon that combined with reservatrol would be decent enough?

ALSO user.
You may have sibo or heavy metal toxicity which is contributing to the problems.
It's not all in the brain you know, autoimmune issues/infections/mercury and lead can also strongly effect the brain and cause a host of issues.

Also anons on /r9k/ have countless brain issues that could probably be fixed with the things I'm talking about. Most people either pussies that don't want to take risks, or they think the things I'm talking about are pseudoscience because """""""""real""""""""" doctors don't prescribe them.

Thank you so much. You may have unironically changed the course of my life.

what kind of homeostasis effects?

I've been curious about that, been taking it without a choline supplement for a while now

>Just checked I can get 10ml epitalon vials pretty easily. Would cost about £250 every 6 months. Which is like a days trade in shitcoins.
Just make sure you get it from a good supplier.

>Thank you so much. You may have unironically changed the course of my life.
NP.
You can look on that selfhacked website for information on some of the things I'm talking about.
Also to thank me, you should become a libertarian or at least support free markets in some sense. If USA has a free market in healthcare, prices would be extremely cheap and all of these treatments would be available to the masses pic related.

>just beating death by natural causes and stopping the aging process
>you're an idiot who thinks we're talking about fairy tale

I bet you don't think your even sick

>what kind of homeostasis effects?
If you use a drug to block a receptor, or make a receptor open up a lot more, it can, over time change the biochemistry of your body and your body will respond by producing less of a certain things(less hormones, proteins, chemicals, enzymes etc etc).
This is called downregulation/upregulation.

Like if you do a bunch of cocaine or adderal you have a fuckton of dopamine all of the time, so when you aren't on these drugs your body doesn't produce as much dopamine because it thinks you're overloaded.
This applies to fucking everything in the body.

from wikipedia:
>Huperzine A inhibits the breakdown of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine by the enzyme acetylcholinesterase.
So over time you will have a lot more acetylcholine in your brain and body and you body will end up producing less of it later

These homeostasis effects are sometimes reversible but sometimes they are permanent.

Can get it in the UK quite easily, also bulk in Russia.

Sounds like good shit. Might help wean me off Zoloft that I take after abusing my synapses with substances as a young adult.

>Might help wean me off Zoloft that I take after abusing my synapses with substances as a young adult.
Jesus, that this is absolute POISON.

Go off of it cold turkey and start taking Cerebroylsin injections right away.

ALSO, you should NEVER take SSRIs like zoloft if you are taking shit like cerebrolysin

>telomerase
>dimethyltriptamine
>melatonin
>bioelectric breathing
>subconscious genetic rewriting.

Yeah the doc threw me on it after a period of stress and OCD symptoms. It kind of works but I worry about the long term effects on my brain.

Been on 50mg a day for 6 months. No real bad sides.

I read it actually promotes neurogenesis, although my serotonin receptors are probably fucking fried at this point.

Yeah, I'm not retarded and understand how those things work, but I was curious about the specifically possible reduction of acetylcholine-erastase and the long-term implications of such.

You didn't provide much insight on that, though moderation is as advisable as ever.

>It kind of works
It just turns you into a zombie, you could be so much more happier without it.
I hated being on that garbage.

Also btw user, I actually have horrible health problems right now that I'm trying to get rich from crypto to cure them with all of the things I have researched.
I have really bad OCD, bad anxiety, chronic fatigue and from testing I've done and from what I understand, I have some infection of some sort that gives me these symptoms.

You may have an infection too.
The best thing to cure that is GCMaf and hydrogen water.

>I read it actually promotes neurogenesis
Barely, the bad effects outweight a tiny bit of neuron growth.
You'd get more neurogenesis from taking the things I've said.
Cerebrolysin is like miracle grow for your brain. It grows and repairs. SSRIs just mask symptoms and make things worse in the long run.

I was just explaining how homeostasis works to the best of my knowledge.

>possible reduction of acetylcholine-erastase
It's possible generally whe

>and the long-term implications of such.
Downregulation of acetylcholine

If you want more info on long term effects of Hup A read these:

longecity.org/forum/topic/28214-can-one-take-huperzine-a-regularly/

>It's possible generally whe
I meant to say, Hup A is a known acetylcholine-erastase inhibitor, it's not just possible, it's what it does.