Want the truth?

You're being used to fund financial enslaving technology.

You are funding a race to a one world currency with an AI computer system that will ultimately destroy humanity.

Unless you don't pick what gives you the best gains and instead pick what may be less gains but more financial freedom.

Don't fund crypto's that you know will moon but will ultimately crush your financial future.

Stick with privacy coins, BTCP in the coming weeks or months will be a great first step to help a crypto that enhances your financial security and anonymity.

Other urls found in this thread:

dictionary.com/e/word-origins/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How can a money computer destroy humanity?

already bought kneepads with my gains to properly greet my AI overlord

>implying there is anybody here who wouldnt take a knee before CyberVitalik

The same way fiat currency inflating and crashing the economy would send country's into an apocalyptic scenario and because almost everyone is dependent domesticated it'll be worse

your AI overlord thinks your kneepads are worthless, because dead people can't kneel

you think the globalists are just gonna sit back and lose financial control over you that they had with fiat? no... they know it's hard to kill the blockchain so instead they are co-opting it with projects they themselves fund and disrupt in order to gain control back over your financial means

>born at just the right time to see the extinction of the human race

i get goosebumps

Whatever. You don't know the future. A sham prophet, that's what you are.

The AI will give us everything we ever dreamed of. That's my prediction.

Big companies investing in your crypto means you will get massive gains at the expense of your financial freedom being taken away. Imagine if Ripple wins the crypto race and becomes #1 and mass adopted. we are fucked. Imagine if Ripple is #1 and other big centralized transparent and easily tracked coins where 90%+ of the coins are owned by the devs become the top 10 coins and freedom enhancing coins like Monero and BTCP become obsolete.

We need to start now to turn the tides against the ripples and ethereums of the crypto world.

We all play a part in this, don't fund your financial prison, crypto was about trying to escape financial freedom from fiat

It feels like now it's all about moons and gains when it should be about financial freedom and then gains are just a bonus

I chase moons too but i'm ready to stop and start supporting the good guys, we have a bleak future if we don't.

>AI would enslave humans rather
than machines
>inflation crashes economies
>AI wants to eliminate humanity but not the elite

Wew

nobody cares, reddit

I’m pretty comfy though for an apocalypse

when they code the AI they can program it to target anyone they want, and trust me it won't be them on the dinner plates.

>inflation crashes economies
not what i said
>inflating
>AND
>crashing the economy

inflation is just one part of it.

Get your NWO Illuminati shit out of here mate. You are mentally sick if you believe a one world currency will be used to enslave us. KYS.

you won't be comfy very long when everything takes a nose dive except Ripple and you're forced to convert and then one day your funds are frozen only never to return

>an AI computer system that will ultimately destroy humanity
the shills were right, bto moon confirmed

Buy XLM. Mooning soon, thank me tomorrow night!

Ah ok it’s another episode of jewish old money conspiracy theories
Discarded

thanks just bought 100k more pairs
gonna be busy if the AI doesn't kill me

>tfw 21841 AGI
You’re right, OP. God forgive me.

Trust your instincts. Listen to your gut. Don't buy Ripple. Don't buy Ethereum. Don't buy AI. Don't buy centralization.

Buy Decentralization
Buy Peer to Peer
Buy Anonymity
Buy freedom

Good. I want humanity to perish.

Which coin can I buy to make that happen more quickly?

I want all you crypto nerd faggots to go first.

>muh privacy coin

Nobody cares.

>yuGOY
BUY REQ YOU GOY . FUCKING DO IT

This. Decentralization is like Gaul. Centralization is like Rome. Rome made allies with some of Gallic tribes in order to defeat the Gauls. After that they crushed the allied tribes and centralization ruled

Just shoot yourself in the head now because you're human too. May god have mercy on your soul

>ultimately destroy humanity.
good

Its the Kali Yuga. This is part of riding the tiger.

>you're going to lose it all
>you'll be sorry you didn't listen
>p.s. buy BTCP

great shill, you've put some real effort into it. B+ for trying hard.

Nice post friend. Interesting

What are your massive gains worth if you have to hand over your private keys to a small group of people. That's where we're headed if we keep jumping in on coins like Ripple. The worst possible coin for our financial freedom is #2 in the world. We are SO close to being slaves to the big corporations who want a centralized crypto. We must be very careful in which crypto's we fund.

doesn't have to be BTCP just pick any coin that promotes financial freedom I don't care if you invest in just don't fund our financial downfall. we just got away from fiat and we don't need to go back to a completely centralized economy

sure ok, but shouldn't you be telling this to the whales? This is kind of like saying the average joe can't take a shower cause there's a drought, but meanwhile mega corporations are blowing gazillions of gallons on watering golf courses.

Thanks.

Check out The Celtic Holocaust episode of Dan Carlin’s Hardcore History. The parallels between crypto and the Gallic wars are fascinating

>You are funding a race to a one world currency with an AI computer system that will ultimately destroy humanity.
Good. I hope the normies suffer.

i like jed mccaleb more than moneyskeleton tho

oh shit
i was just thinking to myself, "well, sure—blockchains are hard to kill, if you've got decentralized nodes—but, who would run a node for something such as this?"
well, what if (((they))) eventually snuck the AI into the mining operation of a popular crypto whose initial intent has been compromised through their control?
what if this is a backup plan that they could enforce through bitcoin core? what if they took away the arbitrary mathematical puzzles, and opted for nodes to act as a hub for the AI's data, and the majority of the AI's processing?
hell—this could be done with any of the blockchains out there, but i can assume that it would be preferable to do it with something that's already got a lot of preexisting infrastructure
dunno about any of the technical problems that they might experience, either—but, programming has never been my thing

That’s why I bought xmr

also shit sorry if i seem clueless and repeat things that you've already said
i'm tired as all hell right now

You're in a better position to fight/change the system when you are as rich as possible. BUY XRP!!!

That's why I only hold XRP. Because Rome is going to win. Centralization almost always beats decentralization.

What language do they speak in Ireland right now? It isn’t Latin

And I'll be rich too. Perfect timeline.

gains, security, and usability

Never forget the 6 gorillion gallons

>Nobody cares

user. People care.

Rome never went into Ireland. However, they do speak English in Ireland, and English is at least 40% derived from Latin.

Gaelic (Gallic) is the official language of Ireland

Stop playing dumb. Everyone speaks English in Ireland in addition to whatever other indigenous languages. English is 60% derived from Greek and Latin (I was mistaken in the previous post).

I’m not the one playing dumb here. A Gaul language exists and is spoken in its pure form whereas Latin has influenced some languages. Also English is a Germanic (barbarian) language. Not a Romance language. So provide stats for “lol muh majority Latin” or gtfo

>da army so cool shoot people
>buy my shitcoin we gon be warlords n shit

dictionary.com/e/word-origins/

War is a fundamental aspect of the reality that we live in. The people who control the governments, militaries and corporations of the western world are the ones who created XRP to meet their needs. We all know this. I'm trying to help people be smart and choose their battles. If the world's top 1% who control $250+ Trillion in wealth decide to use XRP, then XRP will be the next world reserve currency and there is nothing anybody can do about it. I think it's a better long-term decision to make money off XRP and fight other battles, than try and fail to fight XRP and end up dying on a hill of memecoins.

We're actually saving the world from banking cartels that have been enslaving humanity for more than 3,000 years.

But I'm sure (((you))) knew that.

>XRP will be the next world reserve currency and there is nothing anybody can do about it.

This
op was trying to sound enlightened but it was really just a shill post

If you look at who is on Ripple's board, and who has publicly endorsed them, and their targeting of the $20 Trillion nostro account problem, and the 150+ banks that are partnering with them, it's pretty obvious that XRP is setting up to be the next world reserve currency.

If you can't see how crypto is the beginning of the one world currency of the totalitarian UN ruled global empire, you live in a fairytale world of jew propaganda and are so detached from reality you probably think blacks and whites are equal except for skin color.

Blockchain is very scary.