Someone really needs to clear up LINK. Here I go. This one's for the newfags

Someone really needs to clear up LINK. Here I go. This one's for the newfags.
1. There is no shadowfork
2. Jason Parser is a meme
3. Sergey is alive and is one of the headline speakers at the upcoming Bitcoin superconference
4. The testnet is scheduled to release this quarter. The lack of the testnet keeps price down for now, not memes or whales
5. Noone knows when mainnet will launch, noone knows how much link will be rewarded for staking in nodes, noone knows how much priority will be given per link in a node
6. Link is used to force fair and automatic execution of agreements. This doesn't happen with current tech because centralization means someone always has control. With link noone can influence these agreements
7. Link currently has one competitor right now. I don't remember their name. They have a larger but less credible team.
8. Link is an erc20 token that is used with smart contracts. Many block chains offer smart contract tech, link will work with most/all of them.
9. The team stated they could move link to its own blockchain independent of ethereum if need be
10. People do unironically go all in and support this coin, most of the fud is to keep newfags out
11. Sergey isn't getting that fat
12. The team does not post on social media but is very active on slack, email, and their websites message box
13. Anyone can join the slack, just ask for an invite on smartcontract.com
14. They have been looking to hire a PR person and more developers for a while. As far as we know they haven't made any hires yet.
15. So far they have met all deadlines, showed up to all scheduled events, and so on.
There you have it, the objective truth about link. Take it as you will.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1lVXNBX4zkH
testnet.smartcontract.com/#/choose
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DELET THIS!
WE WANT TO KEEP THE NORMIES OUT OF OUR SECRET CLUB

>those trips
Well goddamn.

I hate spoonfeeding but if you're even slightly convinced by this post leave. You dont want to be left holding this guys bags.

explain this then

user please were trying to have an objective thread here. I'm not trying to get anyone to buy link, just helping the newfriends distinguish between the memes and the truth. If I'm wrong about something please let me know.

>trips and now dubs
Who the fuck are you?

what the hell dude... not cool

This.

That shadowfork bullshit was fucking retarded

GJ user. You forgot to tell the new recruits from /pol/ that they must buy LINK as an offering to keks prophet Sergey. It is very important that they praise Sergey three times a day and make several threats in his honour so we can all worship in his magnificence.
Praise kek for sending us his prophet Sergey!
Together we shall overcome the Pajeet FUD menace before we destroy the banking system as we know it and save humanity from debt slavery.
Praise him! All hail Sergey Nazarov!

Also checked. Those digits. Nice.

>memes and the truth
fine, hold his bags if you guys want,I tried.

vocaroo.com/i/s1lVXNBX4zkH

Kek is with us. The memetics are strong with Veeky Forums now. We have ascended and LINK is our shining light into the darkness.

>hold his bags!
the truth has been checked. Kek wills it, thank you for doubting user. Kek has spoken through you to guide us. He has blessed you with trips for your honest words.

This. I unironically believe some god of chaos or tricks is dropping us neets hints in the form of digits. It'd make sense for such a god to get his kicks helping neet losers make it on meme coins.

>vocaroo.com/i/s1lVXNBX4zkH
>muh sides

Should I buy LINK?

digits

praise

My understanding is that testnet is already out. Can someone please explain why this isn't testnet?

testnet.smartcontract.com/#/choose

Shishishi on japanese
Literally death death death

16. LINK headquarters is a fucking nail salon

To our enemies and filthy no linkers!

Testnet has been out and successfully tested already a while ago. We are waiting for the mainnet release now.

DELETE THE POO POO

Jason Parser here. OP is lying through his fucking teeth. The shadowfork is alive and well. You neets are not getting a piece of this pie

i like this on good work you ray of sunlight

Thanks for confirming, that's what I thought.

OP, this part is wrong. Testnet is already out and mainnet is Q1.

>4. The testnet is scheduled to release this quarter. The lack of the testnet keeps price down for now, not memes or whales

>5. Noone knows when mainnet will launch, noone knows how much link will be rewarded for staking in nodes, noone knows how much priority will be given per link in a node

BUMP. You also forgot to mention THE LOGO IS ONLY IN PNG LOW RES 56kb image format.

Don’t get left holding LINK bags with such a low res logo! Also, their office is upstairs above a nail salon. Gtfo now linkies.

delete this

Wooo first time seeing my OC reposted.

Bammmmp.

Current testnet is from before the rewrite and doesn't have full functionality. Mainnet won't be out this quarter.

nice

they are rewriting the code in GO, The Ruby implementation is already running.

Check twitter for news of an airdrop.

What are the implications for LINK?

What the fuck is wrong with you? Stop posting this shit. MODS

.... this can't be a real ad.

Tell me this isn't a real ad.

Something Awful mockup, I think.

Why even bother with this shit anymore? Let these retards miss out again.

yeah but the concept is sound so they shouldn't need another test net for the go rewrite. not a fully drawn out one anyway.

>another test net for the go rewrite
I take a wild guess and say that go software has to be formally verified, and as such, there indeed is no need for another run on the test net.

It'll be something in between. Not quite a test night, but not quite a fully supported mainnet. It'll be like a staging network partners use to prepare their nodes against before the mainnet is officially launched. Nodes created for this staging net should work on the official mainnet so long as the spec doesn't change during the community feedback phase. Though I suspect the spec won't even change much between the Ruby and Go implementations, so it'll likely be more tuning and optimization of the network than any breaking changes.

Expect an arms race of node operators aiming to become the leading authority on various feeds once mainnet is officially launched. Everyone is going to try to grab those low hanging fruit that future dApp devs will want access to.