Where my carTEL at?

Got some fresh OC.

Remember, black CEO means more normies get in on this. Malcom X would be proud af rn of our soon gains.

I'm pretty sure MLK would be in on this too if /pol/ didnt take him out.

500K carTEL lieutenant reporting in and ready for the moon mission.

Good thread OP.

Thanks user, just some quick stuff I whipped up. Will work on more when I can this week

can i get a smug pepe holding a telcoin? i was going to make one but you guys are better than me anyone

boatsandhoes.jpg

anyway*

lol wtf

amazing work

sure lemme see what i can do

nice

should i put more into tel, i feel like it will 4x without question

delivered

cropped the white borders. this version is better.

feel free to save all these anons and use them

Thank you.

Why should anyone buy telcoin?

Mobile carriers are supposedly supposed to sell this to users directly. You're supposed to be able to buy it via your phone bill.

You'd have to be a retard to think that mobile companies are actually going to adopt this.

its for sending instant payments over the phone for 3rd world countries, think migrant workers in dubai having to get money back to their families. This is its use case and with the team leading it this has a good chance of succeeding

i only have 30k of this :/ hopefully i can still get more on thursday when i get paid

Did any of you even read the white paper? This is doomed to fail.

I read the whitepaper before even buying, do you even understand the use case for this?

324k carTEL reporting

thank you my man

Who are these guys? They're pretty hot

>think migrant workers in dubai having to get money back to their families.
Your first mistake was thinking that '''migrant workers''' aka literal slaves will be allowed to have a phone/access to family when their (((employers))) literally hold them hostage by taking their passports and papers. Your second mistake was believing a bunch of inbred subhumans with an IQ of 70 would have any money or enough intelligence to send money somewhere with a smart phone.

who gives a fuck its x3-4 no matter what. its the cheapest coin on cuckoin

>tfw when rank 162 in trading promotion
>volume is literally 1/4 what it was 24 hours ago

I don't think I'm going to make it guys. I think I'm bailing. Already up 50% and I don't think It's mooning.

I don't know about literal slave countries like dubai but I've worked with a lot of filipinos on cargo ships and pretty much all of them would use this.

ok pajeet

Why?

it can't moon until after those shithead cunt whales fuck off with their competition

you fucking brainlet all of these people own 3g phones, even africans. If this will send money to their families near instantly instead of waiting 6 months they'd eat this shit up. This is a better functionality of a coin than 90% of the garbage that pops up on this board

its a penny, we are going to make money off of this. But seriously bro, dont be deluded. This is a shit coin. Like complete shit. You must be new here

mor like x500 by eoy

we going to .07 eth telbros?

sure
fractions of a penny exist and you can still lose money, just be prepared to be holding ico bags

like the rewards mean shit with the kinds of volume being traded

nigger Ive been on this shithole since it was made as a containment board for /g/ and this has more promise as a utility than most of the shit Ive seen come through

Um. What am i missing here? This shit has done nothing but go down for days, and the competition is ending soon. Are you people really holding? May i ask why?

When does the competition ends? I'm not sure anymore if this coin will moon

monday night

genuinely believe it will moon after tuesday but crash hard before that

d-did you buy into ICO?

im holding 20k. I hope I can make enough to fund a good ICO moonshot

Whats a good price range EOM? Price pedictions by end of february??

All ya'll little niggers gotta calm the fuck down, ahight? Feel me? Don't matter who did what to who at this point. Fact is, we went to war, and now there ain't no going back. I mean, it's what war is, you know? Once you in it, you in it. If it's a lie, then we fight on that lie. But we gotta fight.

I did not buy into the ico and I cannot tell you EOM or any price predictions. Good luck.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Ends on the 23rd. People said the same things with DBC and BNTY when the last contest was ongoing and honestly the way Veeky Forums is treating TEL is just like how BNTY and DBC were treated during their missions which I haven't felt since their missions and haven't felt the another coin until now but you know what happened after the competition ended? Nothing really happened if anything they both went down for days consolidating/stagnating/ trapped for honestly felt like forever why Whale Walls especially BNTY. So many people called me retarded for holding BNTY at 8 cents and DBC 12 Cents. TEL won't moon in my mind any sooner than the 27th but I will be holding through Feb.
Think of the bigger picture, this project honestly targets shit hole countries and immigrants. Using these tokens, their users will be able to send remittances, make money transfers and make online payments. These transactions can be done via text messages and USSD codes, which does not require a smartphone. To put it simply Banking the unbanked. Through telecom operators that have a huge channel of distribution. 2 billion people have banks and 5 billion people have phones. Do you see the potential this is similar to M-Pesa and Paypal/Venmo without needing to go through a bank.

I hear ya brotha. 500k going strong. Either I lose it all or I make it. There aint no time for regrets.

THE ONLY WAY IS UP

bought 3k of this, what's the best way to kill myself

You might be able to get some rope at the dollar store

3 to 5 cents is the target within 2 weeks

broke the trendline and support line, I'm out

50k deep and i have cardboard hands